SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

16 hours ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Tyson Dyck up to 110 in final scouting ranking. Any other uncommitted prospects ranked?

So if he is being recruited by UND and decides he wants to come this year, we should meet his demands being that he is projected higher than Spicer!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, SIOUXELEVENS said:

I don’t think he would be expecting to play this fall. 

I know, just saying that someone who was a top scorer in his junior league, rated a little high, and is a little older than Spicer doesn't appear to be in a rush to make a decision.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, scpa0305 said:

I know Tyson Dyck (BCHL) had been discussed on here…sounds like he’s between UMASS, Kato and Merrimack 

Seems like a fairly offensive 04 

That's an odd final three mix.  :)

Seems like the top scorers from the BCHL are all going to non-traditional powerhouse schools.
Top scorer Wood going to UConn, #2 Rickwood going to Clarkson, then #3 & #5 Tassy and Wilson both going to MSUM.  And maybe #4 Dyck as well.
Tassy is going to turn 22yo during his freshman season at MSUM. :0

I wonder if Wood will honor his commitment to UConn or consider other schools?  He's only 17yo and just led the BCHL in scoring (the youngest in the top 5) and isn't scheduled to go to NCAA until 23/24 if Elite Prospects is correct.

On 5/28/2022 at 11:16 AM, scpa0305 said:

I know Tyson Dyck (BCHL) had been discussed on here…sounds like he’s between UMASS, Kato and Merrimack 

Seems like a fairly offensive 04 

And UMASS it is. Makar keeping his commitment sure has turned that program around. 

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone have any insight on Nicholas Moldenhauer, most sites don't show him with a college commitment even though as recently as April he stated he wanted to go the NCAA route? Is UND in the mix for him next year? NHL.com has him listed as one of the Top 10 Right Wings available in the draft this year.

16 minutes ago, WoodChippa said:

Anyone have any insight on Nicholas Moldenhauer, most sites don't show him with a college commitment even though as recently as April he stated he wanted to go the NCAA route? Is UND in the mix for him next year? NHL.com has him listed as one of the Top 10 Right Wings available in the draft this year.

According to someone earlier in this thread, we weren't on his list of schools he would pick from. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2022 at 11:36 AM, I Ranger said:

And UMASS it is. Makar keeping his commitment sure has turned that program around. 

Was curious how we didn’t land Makar and found a great article about it - I’m sure most on here have seen it.  He is so good - don’t think the Dogs would’ve shut us down with him like they did UMASS. 

7 minutes ago, Clark17 said:

Was curious how we didn’t land Makar and found a great article about it - I’m sure most on here have seen it.  He is so good - don’t think the Dogs would’ve shut us down with him like they did UMASS. Of course I mean in 2020 

29 minutes ago, Clark17 said:
37 minutes ago, Clark17 said:

Was curious how we didn’t land Makar and found a great article about it - I’m sure most on here have seen it.  He is so good - don’t think the Dogs would’ve shut us down with him like they did UMASS. Of course I mean in 2020 

Expand  

His cousin is married to WBL native and UMass grad Justin Braun