SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ UNI 10/21/2023

SiouxFan100

1 hour ago, Sioux94 said:

In 2019 he was a true freshman and played 6 games so that burned a year. Then 2020 was COVID year so that didn't count. But then 2021, 2022, and 2023 makes 4 years of eligibility used up so he would be done. Guess he would have to petition for 2022 to be considered a medical redshirt in order to have another year of eligibility left. That is how I see it anyway. 

He never redshirted and he would most likely get a medical redshirt for 2022. I think he could technically be around 2 more years to play 1 + 4 games and playoffs if he wanted to. 

2 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Last Saturday means very little if UND doesn't leave the dome with a W.

It would mean we got lucky. And while I’d rather get lucky against the Bison more than any other team, getting lucky implies you didn’t deserve it. That’s not what I want as the identity of this team. Let’s prove we belong by backing it up today. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

You don’t dominate a team like that with luck. Luck doesn’t pound the rock up the middle with no regard for human life.

Hope you’re right!!  That means the rest of the games should be easy peasy.