kaminski

romfo

trey

in a couple of weeks

kaminski

schuster

trey

romfo

biggest quesiton i have for kelly at und360...does kaminski have two starts under his belt before he takes the field against Boise or is that game his first career start?  

This is all obvious. The only real question is does Kaminski go top 5 in the next NFL draft?

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

The Romfo boys are winners from Langdon HS. Don't sleep on them. 

Simon went a mere 37-0 as a starting HS QB. 
Grant was 49-1 as the starting RB. 

I still wonder why they have Grant at WR and not RB. 

The Bison also had Grant at receiver. I also think he would be better suited as a RB or even a OLB.

8 hours ago, UND1983 said:

8-3 is really an honest prediction; not sticking their neck out much with an upset prediction vs Boise or SDSU. There will be some upsets, good and bad, and make it interesting. Heck, that’s sports. It’s what brings us back year after year. I just hope Bubba and his staff/players are on the good side of the surprises this time as opposed to the other way it’s been year after year of late. 

13 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:
9 hours ago, UND1983 said:

8-3 is really an honest prediction; not sticking their neck out much with an upset prediction vs Boise or SDSU.

Agree, 8-3 is the go-to “safe” prediction for this season. Hey, I’m all for 8-3.  It would be one of the the Best FCS seasons ever for us; it likely means we beat at least one of BSU, SDSU, NDSU, or UNI.  A good step to take, for sure. Personally, I think we have the guns to get at least one more.

• Upvote 1