SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Nebraska 9/3/22

SiouxFan100

1 minute ago, Nodak78 said:

Huskers look like they are going to fold.  Not a good look for Frost with the on side kick.

On the positive side, should Nebraska lose this game, there will be plenty of Nebraska fans cheering for us, so Frost will get fired.  

• Upvote 4

26 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

Huskers look like they are going to fold.  Not a good look for Frost with the on side kick.

Crazy on how a games whole momentum can change on a call. Really bad choice to go for that on-side kick. 

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

It seems like no one can win there anymore.

Bo Pelini did fine, but he was a hot head and the boosters fired him without thinking it through. It’s been downhill since Pelini. 

As for UND-Nebraska, UND has a chance if they play well. On the other hand, it will be a must win for Scott Frost and I don’t have faith that Bubba can prepare his team to perform well in front of 90,000 fans… I suspect the team to be awestruck and play sloppy. 

1 minute ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Bo Pelini did fine, but he was a hot head and the boosters fired him without thinking it through. It’s been downhill since Pelini. 

As for UND-Nebraska, UND has a chance if they play well. On the other hand, it will be a must win for Scott Frost and I don’t have faith that Bubba can prepare his team to perform well in front of 90,000 fans… I suspect the team to be awestruck and play sloppy. 

if bubba takes a timeout before the 1st play of the 1st HALF...im done.

• Upvote 1