SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Nebraska 9/3/22

SiouxFan100

10 hours ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

https://omaha.com/sports/huskers/football/mckewon-ranking-nebraskas-easiest-to-most-difficult-opponents-in-2022/article_990450f8-11f0-11ed-9b51-a36296839022.html

UND not being completely overlooked. Given Nebraska plays in Ireland the week prior, UND will have an opportunity to do some good things if Bubba does his job and has the guys prepared. 

2 FBS teams ranked easier than UND, including a B1G team!! :D

11 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

This is a site I have visited 

https://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/forum/1-husker-football/

they are not too interested with us yet

As a Husker fan can you please warn them that UND got up on Utah State 21-0 in their FBS game last year. I really hope Frost drills that in their heads. Can’t sleep on any team. For UND’s sake I hope they do over look the lesser FCS opponent. I feel UND can stick with them until the second half. That seems to be when the FBS team depth takes over the game.

1 hour ago, Sioux>Bison said:

As a Husker fan can you please warn them that UND got up on Utah State 21-0 in their FBS game last year. I really hope Frost drills that in their heads. Can’t sleep on any team. For UND’s sake I hope they do over look the lesser FCS opponent. I feel UND can stick with them until the second half. That seems to be when the FBS team depth takes over the game.

Strategy for all FCS teams facing an FBS opponent.  Score early and often.  Get them on the ropes.  If that is not possible, keep it close for as long as you can.  The loater in the game it stays a 1 score game, the btter.  Get the FB?S team thinking in the back of their mind that there might be a chance they lose this game.  GEt thewm tight late and force a mistake and eke out a win.  

Who has flown trans-Atlantic (Europe to North America)? 
How'd you feel when you got back? Sluggish for a couple days? 
Did you play a high adrenaline football game before you flew?
I wonder how that trans-Atlantic return will feel. 

12 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Who has flown trans-Atlantic (Europe to North America)? 
How'd you feel when you got back? Sluggish for a couple days? 
Did you play a high adrenaline football game before you flew?
I wonder how that trans-Atlantic return will feel. 

This guy certainly looks no worse for the wear. And he's quite a football player, and has Hot Legs at that. 

2052313805_download(1).jpeg.ef10ba4b0b3aa056e2221e5bef779f72.jpeg

2 hours ago, Sioux>Bison said:

Our team has a lot of proving we belong.     Let them think we will get blown out. That could happen. 

Looking forward to the Nebraska experience and the start of UND football.  
my lovely bride made some runza yesterday- looking forward to the Lincoln version 

any input on things to do in Lincoln would be appreciated 

thanks

4 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Our team has a lot of proving we belong.     Let them think we will get blown out. That could happen. 

Looking forward to the Nebraska experience and the start of UND football.  
my lovely bride made some runza yesterday- looking forward to the Lincoln version 

any input on things to do in Lincoln would be appreciated 

thanks

Agree with this.  Hoping Nebraska wins that first game so they feel like they can just show up against us.  Hope their first game is a dog fight though. 

3 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Reported by a Nebraska fan that so far, UND has purchased the most visitor tickets for any Nebraska home game this year.

also, the tickets are available now at the Ralph to be picked up.

also, the Ralph still has some tickets for purchase for the Nebraska game.

More thn Oklahoma fans?!!  That would be pretty crazy if true!!

On 8/11/2022 at 4:04 PM, SiouxFan100 said:

if you are on the fence about going. Please go. - the more the merrier.

anybody get a tailgate spot that wants some visitors?

Been awhile since I have been to a game in Lincoln but used to have a pretty good connection with a guy who had a primo tailgating spot.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Kab said:

Here’s hoping Nebraska has a tough game across the pond

and we stay healthy the next 3 weeks 

Looks like the Nebraska - Northwestern game is at 11:30 Central Time, hopefully that game is televised.  Only two weeks away from some meaningful football....even if we aren't playing that weekend! 

19 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

Looks like the Nebraska - Northwestern game is at 11:30 Central Time, hopefully that game is televised.  Only two weeks away from some meaningful football....even if we aren't playing that weekend! 

Schedule shows on fox