SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Nebraska 9/3/22

SiouxFan100

2 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

Maybe he knew Northwestern would come a calling? Great school to get an education. Didn’t know he was a P5 kicker but good for him!

I've noticed over the years that, in general, Sioux/Hawks fans downgrade players' skills immediately when they decided to come here, and upgrade their abilities once they decide to leave, when it's a lateral or higher move. *

*In every non-hockey program

4 minutes ago, Teeder11 said:

I've noticed over the years that, in general, Sioux/Hawks fans downgrade players' skills immediately when they decided to come here, and upgrade their abilities once they decide to leave, when it's a lateral or higher move. *

Well he stuck can’t kick it through the end zone. Maybe that is on purpose to trap them inside the 20. Worked on the last kick off.

3 minutes ago, Teeder11 said:

I've said it before......but in my opinion we've had many kickers that could have been FBS caliber.......from the 90's through 2010 ish had a lot of really good kickers, and in that time I've seen plenty FBS schools have kickers that seemed average.  I didn't consider Stage to be the best kicker we've had, but didn't get to see enough of him I guess.  How many clutch long FG's did Glass make over the years.  Back in the day when we lined up for a 49 yard FG....I was expecting we would make it.  

6 minutes ago, Teeder11 said:

Most people don’t realize how many FCS players could play at G5 and P5 level.   

3 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

I've said it before......but in my opinion we've had many kickers that could have been FBS caliber.......from the 90's through 2010 ish had a lot of really good kickers, and in that time I've seen plenty FBS schools have kickers that seemed average.  I didn't consider Stage to be the best kicker we've had, but didn't get to see enough of him I guess.  How many clutch long FG's did Glass make over the years.  Back in the day when we lined up for a 49 yard FG....I was expecting we would make it.  

Man those kickers of the D2 era were clutch, never felt on edge on a field goal

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TBR said:

Apparently some of the Nebraska press think that the Huskers are playing NDSU next week. Hoping this misconception will motivate our team.

Well I rather Nebraska think they are playing the crappy ND team. Let them over look us. Hopefully they watch the wrong tape too!