SiouxSports.com Forum

2023 Recruiting

Hambone

On 9/17/2022 at 11:42 AM, SiouxFan100 said:

Thanks Johnny

I wasn’t trying to be disrespectful but I assumed he wouldn’t have had much access to a weight lifting program. That said farm strength is a great start. And yes, I am sure any farm boy has a great work ethic and his upside is off the charts. Very exciting to have him and very excited to watch him progress.

you might even have to go to a game or more to watch him. Start by wearing neutral colors and before long you’ll have some Kelly 

thanks for posting 

Who knows Johnny? Take in a football game to watch your nephew and maybe catch a hockey series the same weekend. I assume you are a closet UND hockey fan. :wink:

43 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

This is very good.  Man we have picked up some quality recruits early.

But we need to fire the coaches that recruited them because the team isn't that good and if you don't believe that you're mediocre too and don't care about UND football.

SMH

• Upvote 1

I guess they are wanting to have two quality kickers, the kicker we recruited last year looked like he had a pretty big leg.  His hudl had multiple kickoffs hitting the back of the end zone.  Or maybe after seeing him in practice this year they are not sure.  After the kicking debacles we've had lately...might just be being safe to have two quality kickers in case of injury. 

Woulda been even better if his last name was spelled Dokken instead :D

8 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

I guess they are wanting to have two quality kickers, the kicker we recruited last year looked like he had a pretty big leg.  His hudl had multiple kickoffs hitting the back of the end zone.  Or maybe after seeing him in practice this year they are not sure.  After the kicking debacles we've had lately...might just be being safe to have two quality kickers in case of injury. 

Didn't that guy bail on us late for Kansas State?

3 minutes ago, gundy1124 said:

Keep in mind the Canadian Quotient of about 50%.  Until the booth reviews it I don't get very excited about Canadian recruits. 

Big lineman from Manitoba ... I remember how pumped I was about Rain Slater. Hopefully this guy shows up and develops into a player!

9 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

From what I have heard, Elrichs who we recruited last year will be our kickoff guy.  Sounds like his technique with field goals isn't always consistent.