SiouxSports.com Forum

2022 Football Season

Dustin

Tom Miller 

day 11 quote 

• The center-quarterback exchange caused UND problems all practice — both with quarterbacks under center and in the shotgun.

I don’t like it!

one thing to have someone beat us - whole another thing to beat ourselves - we tend to do the latter every now and then

44 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

i think it was und' fb insta page yesterday had an inaccurate throw from tommy two gloves that a rb or te had to one hand to catch and netted about a yard...exciting play to highlight on social media.

Not a bad pass.  Great catch by Zavalney.

8 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

looking forward to when it's 3rd and 2 and our qb TELLS the opposing team where gonna this run up your ass for 5 yards.....and then do what he says and gets those 5 yards.

Tom Miller mentioned Lotysz had a nice block on a LB to spring Smith for a nice gain.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

Safe to say that if we can't outperform this poll, we need to seriously reevaluate this program. Given how close we were in so many games last year with only improved experience and depth in "most" areas, we should appear much further along. Have to prove ourselves in the thought process, but finish outside the top 25 and miss the playoffs and I have some serious questions.

Personally, I think we will end the season in a good place, but I'm always optimistic this time of year.

Agree

seems like we have more of the positions covered with a little more depth this year

13 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

Safe to say that if we can't outperform this poll, we need to seriously reevaluate this program. Given how close we were in so many games last year with only improved experience and depth in "most" areas, we should appear much further along. Have to prove ourselves in the thought process, but finish outside the top 25 and miss the playoffs and I have some serious questions.

Personally, I think we will end the season in a good place, but I'm always optimistic this time of year.

UND needs to make the playoffs 

• Upvote 2

On 8/15/2022 at 10:27 AM, AJS said:

Anybody with a good memory that has looked at the available tickets around this time in years past. How does this year look compared to other years? It appears to me that there aren't as many available as I would have normally thought.

Is this correct?

• Student tickets: 210-212
  • Opposing tickets: Top of 218
  • Season Tickets: I clicked on buy season tickets and although you could pick most sections there weren't that many seats available

Outside of opposing tickets being given back, would there be any other large groups of tickets that would become available? Ticket sales seem to be pretty strong.

Section 201 is probably mostly unsold currently, or saved for group ticket purchases, etc (mostly a guess).

I found screen shots that I took in August of previous seasons.

Taken 08/28/17 for opener vs Missouri State

image.jpeg.5ff3bc72331ae7ca3fca04027cb32ffa.jpeg

Taken 08/01/19 for opener vs Drake (prob took screen shot the same day tickets went on sale for this one)

image.png.e6512b1553bb2492246ecec661a825f6.png

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, siouxfan512 said:

Although I wouldn’t get too excited as these preseason polls are often rehashed end-of-the-previous season standings, it is slightly disturbing what other coaching staffs appear to think of UND. After all, their opinions do matter to a slight degree.

Lots of schools on that preseason coaches poll that didn’t have splendid 2021 seasons, but they have the right upcoming players and respected coaching staffs to make the cut with this poll. 

After awhile, reassurance from the biased posters on this site over and over again will only go so far. 5–6 won’t cut it and really should never ever happen to UND. Need some results. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

36 minutes ago, nodak651 said:

Section 201 is probably mostly unsold currently, or saved for group ticket purchases, etc (mostly a guess).

I found screen shots that I took in August of previous seasons.

Taken 08/28/17 for opener vs Missouri State

image.jpeg.5ff3bc72331ae7ca3fca04027cb32ffa.jpeg

Taken 08/01/19 for opener vs Drake (prob took screen shot the same day tickets went on sale for this one)

image.png.e6512b1553bb2492246ecec661a825f6.png

Current screen shot please?

3 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Although I wouldn’t get too excited as these preseason polls are often rehashed end-of-the-previous season standings, it is slightly disturbing what other coaching staffs appear to think of UND. After all, their opinions do matter to a slight degree.

Lots of schools on that preseason coaches poll that didn’t have splendid 2021 seasons, but they have the right upcoming players and respected coaching staffs to make the cut with this poll. 

After awhile, reassurance from the biased posters on this site over and over again will only go so far. 5–6 won’t cut it and really should never ever happen. Need some results. 

who are the un-biased posters? Does that mean they aren’t partial to any team?  what the hell fun is that?  F that—- i am as biased a Hawks fan as you can find and effin proud of it! Go Fighting Hawks!

• Like 1