SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

29 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Due to different patch manufacturers in their time, it was not all that uncommon to see players in the same TEAM wearing different front crest styles — or having different fonts on their respective nameplates.

Take a look at the jersey “posing” next to the Tony Hrkac Hobey Baker trophy next time you’re at REA as a good example of all of the above.  

This game worn Eades jersey is a prime example (also since he made his jerseys) of how its incorrect. To the naked eye they look the same but the facepaint is off, the top of the hair is off and his face lines are not accurate to what he has on his. Now this could be chalked up to the people he used to create the jerseys but they are not 100% accurate.

Now with the shoulder patches (and each year was different due to carryover jerseys and new ones brought in) the green jerseys had interlocking tomahawks on the S and on the white ones the tomahawk layed over the S.

eades.png

sioux.jpg

sioux white.jpg

5 hours ago, siouxkid12 said:

This game worn Eades jersey is a prime example (also since he made his jerseys) of how its incorrect. To the naked eye they look the same but the facepaint is off, the top of the hair is off and his face lines are not accurate to what he has on his. Now this could be chalked up to the people he used to create the jerseys but they are not 100% accurate.

Now with the shoulder patches (and each year was different due to carryover jerseys and new ones brought in) the green jerseys had interlocking tomahawks on the S and on the white ones the tomahawk layed over the S.

eades.png

sioux.jpg

sioux white.jpg

S patches have more variations than the bathrooms at the Democratic National Convention.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Speaking of jerseys, I think the time has come for me to part with some of mine.  

I’ll start with my 2000’s era Gemini size 52. Authentic save for no fight strap.  Stitched-garment WCHA and Gemini logo.  #19 on the sleeves and back.  The down-side is the nameplate, which is not an actual player name.  Gemini Sportswear may be able to provide you with the material for a new nameplate, but that’s up to you.  

Serious inquiries only.  Send me a direct message.  Thank you.  

1B484A8B-516E-45DF-8EB8-11D86FB11E44.jpeg

• Upvote 1

On 9/27/2022 at 8:05 PM, coltssiouxfan said:

Would anyone be interested in purchasing a replica of the green Nashville jersey? I might reach out to the Sioux Shop and see if they would do that for a certain number of prepaid ordered.  Please react to this if interested and I can get more information. 

A4BA233A-8299-457B-A381-01BB395506B1.jpeg

531A6EB7-5C78-4BED-BFB8-E7A4072522E2.jpeg

I'd buy a Replica of these in a heartbeat! I was really disappointed they didn't make a form of this the 3rd jersey and did the "Nodak" instead...

• Upvote 1