SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

8 hours ago, siouxkid12 said:

It can all be high quality but it’s still not authentic. All his jerseys are reproductions by other companies who didn’t make them in the first place. Again, good stuff for the average fan but for people who want the real deal, not that great but better than that Chinese crap.

The average fan these days wants a 100% authentic reproduction of a 1987 or 1997 jersey…at the price of a Chinese fake.  

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, siouxkid12 said:

It can all be high quality but it’s still not authentic. All his jerseys are reproductions by other companies who didn’t make them in the first place. Again, good stuff for the average fan but for people who want the real deal, not that great but better than that Chinese crap.

But if you want a throwback jersey, they aren't exactly making any new ones of those these days.
I've seen them, would call them good quality. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, siouxkid12 said:

Ok i get you only want the real deal. Authentic jerseys of the Blackhawk and geo logo are very rare to find. I think alot of people atleast want something that passes the eye test and doesn't look cheap and have tons of inconsistencies. A well done replica Is a well done jersey

47 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

The average fan these days wants a 100% authentic reproduction of a 1987 or 1997 jersey…at the price of a Chinese fake.  

You are 100% correct on that. People claim they want the old logo back and will pay anything for it but when it comes down to brass tax, they want to pay pennies on the dollar.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Green Banner said:

Ok i get you only want the real deal. Authentic jerseys of the Blackhawk and geo logo are very rare to find. I think alot of people atleast want something that passes the eye test and doesn't look cheap and have tons of inconsistencies. A well done replica Is a well done jersey

I have the real deal game used blackhawk and geo jersey and they were well worth the money spent. both jersey can be found if patient and willing to spend a good amount of cash. However, like I said these are nice jersey for the average jersey collector or person who doesnt want a north dakota one. 

1 hour ago, siouxkid12 said:

You are 100% correct on that. People claim they want the old logo back and will pay anything for it but when it comes down to brass tax, they want to pay pennies on the dollar.

Same with people who buy a 2013+ but then bitch that it’s ugly with no number. Ok, then pay to letter it or be quiet. Smh. 

• Upvote 1

Since we're talking jerseys and prices, I'll make my yearly post that I'm still looking to purchase an authentic white Nike jersey (2002-2009ish)!

I'm happy to overpay.  You just need to PM me and name your price!  Also, I have a few white gemini Geo's I could add to purchase price or include in a trade ...

8 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

This is true.

I see replica setups as potentially ok.. depends on quality a true to originalness

Chinafakecrap can be yeeted into the sun.

The canoe stuff is..... somewhere in the middle, closer to accurate but just not accurate enough.

Especially materials and details of proportions.

(Some are better than others )

IMHO

Gamers>Authentic>Retail>Liscenced>Authorized Replicas>Rando Replicas....

.......Actually sewing dogshit to the body>Chinacheap counterfeits 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I still have three 1982 replica jerseys looking for a new home.  These look more authentic than what the ‘82 champs were wearing on Saturday night!

Size 46 green #22 “C” 

size 48 green #21 

size 48 white EADES #22 “C” 

$140 + $10 shipping.  That’s each, not $150 for all three.

FEFC9B6A-87B9-4E38-994B-AB156379116D.jpeg

6982504B-10B4-47D3-917C-2B5464BD5BDF.jpeg

Looking to get a cheaper Sioux jersey while I’m in college at und and had a friend send me these and said they are pretty good for the money. I was wondering your guys opinion on them and yes I know they aren’t authentic or real in any regards, I’m just wondering if there are better 
fake ones out there or if these are

https://www.amazon.com/Custom-Hockey-Personalized-Your-Sweater/dp/B09LTW1YXL/ref=is_sr_dp_3?crid=11U7TG9MKD9DA&keywords=und%2Bfighting%2Bsioux%2Bhockey%2Bjersey&qid=1669349841&sprefix=und%2Bfigh%2Caps%2C180&sr=8-4&th=1&psc=1

3 hours ago, Dakattack1 said:

Looking to get a cheaper Sioux jersey while I’m in college at und and had a friend send me these and said they are pretty good for the money. I was wondering your guys opinion on them and yes I know they aren’t authentic or real in any regards, I’m just wondering if there are better 

https://www.amazon.com/Custom-Hockey-Personalized-Your-Sweater/dp/B09LTW1YXL/ref=is_sr_dp_3?crid=11U7TG9MKD9DA&keywords=und%2Bfighting%2Bsioux%2Bhockey%2Bjersey&qid=1669349841&sprefix=und%2Bfigh%2Caps%2C180&sr=8-4&th=1&psc=1

I guess it's whatever you prefer. Honestly I wouldnt buy those china knockoffs. I think those jerseys stick out like a sore thumb. 

11 hours ago, Dakattack1 said:

Not one to judge.....but...

anyone who buys a counterfeit from a sweatshop on Shengdu full of 8 year old slaves... is kinda a piece of !@#$ in most people's book.

And that's exactly what we think of those people as they walk by in their crappy fake jerseys.

• Upvote 3

On 11/25/2022 at 10:38 AM, Dakattack1 said:

I know the cool and hip things these days with younger kids is "retro" clothing but all you have ever known UND or the hockey team as is "North Dakota" or "Fighting Hawks". Why spend money on an ugly counterfeit jersey that you have no ties to?

2 hours ago, siouxkid12 said:

I know the cool and hip things these days with younger kids is "retro" clothing but all you have ever known UND or the hockey team as is "North Dakota" or "Fighting Hawks". Why spend money on an ugly counterfeit jersey that you have no ties to?

Guessing it's partly because they're cheaper than the ugly replica jerseys currently for sale.

1 hour ago, MafiaMan said:

Hmnnn…Fighting Nodaks?  Someone should look into havIng that trademarked.  

Not sure here .. are you upset about the name not jiving for the right vibes of the Hawkzi society here or moreso that fact it's a trademark that would come after people for making really mediocre replicas?

45 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Not sure here .. are you upset about the name not jiving for the right vibes of the Hawkzi society here or moreso that fact it's a trademark that would come after people for making really mediocre replicas?

Not sure why anyone would make knock-off NODAK jerseys.;)