SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

2 hours ago, SiouxForever said:

For the record, I have the white replica too. Unfortunately, the white “Nodak” replica doesn’t look as good as the white authentic. The green lettering and quality pops more on the authentic. 

I think this black replica looks really nice. 

I for some reason didn’t feel compelled to buy the white replica but this one I bought right away! 

54 minutes ago, FightingSU said:

I for some reason didn’t feel compelled to buy the white replica but this one I bought right away! 

White replica doesn’t pop like the white authentic truly does. And I wish the adidas logo was around the neck. 

Also, white jersey has the NCHC logo below collar and the black jersey has The Fighting Hawk logo. Find that interesting! 

ADF94853-DC93-4327-A7D1-B6E66AFE409E.jpeg

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SiouxForever said:

White replica doesn’t pop like the white authentic truly does. And I wish the adidas logo was around the neck. 

Also, white jersey has the NCHC logo below collar and the black jersey has The Fighting Hawk logo. Find that interesting! 

ADF94853-DC93-4327-A7D1-B6E66AFE409E.jpeg

Do the Vegas ones have Ralph’s saying on the neck? Also my White NODAK has the adidas logo 

image.jpg

2 minutes ago, coltssiouxfan said:

Would anyone be interested in purchasing a replica of the green Nashville jersey? I might reach out to the Sioux Shop and see if they would do that for a certain number of prepaid ordered.  Please react to this if interested and I can get more information. 

A4BA233A-8299-457B-A381-01BB395506B1.jpeg

531A6EB7-5C78-4BED-BFB8-E7A4072522E2.jpeg

Make this happen!

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, coltssiouxfan said:

Would anyone be interested in purchasing a replica of the green Nashville jersey? I might reach out to the Sioux Shop and see if they would do that for a certain number of prepaid ordered.  Please react to this if interested and I can get more information. 

Interested 

1 hour ago, coltssiouxfan said:

Definitely interested if you can make it happen!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, coltssiouxfan said:

I'd buy one - 100% committed if you can get that put together.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

I'm gonna get in trouble for this; I can take it.

So many of you are so concerned about what is put on a UND jersey; I'm more concerned about what is put in a UND jersey. 

Good players, good people made the UND jersey, not the other way. 

Focusing on things that really matter instead of petty issues has never and will never be welcome at siouxsports.com.  How dare you!! :D

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Langster019 said:

The replicas they have now aren’t made by adidas hence no adidas logo on the one above. 

12 hours ago, Green Banner said:

Replicas do not have the Ralph quote inside the collar

I’m talking about the white Nodak. The current replicas aren’t adidas brand. Black ones are, have the logo on front collar. 

• Upvote 1

How long till UND updates their normal home and away jerseys?   Has anyone heard anything one way or the other?

With the giant gap in the center of the replicas (ugly), ya gotta think UND is missing out on tens if not hundreds of thousands in sales annually.. The Nashville one or even these Nodak ones would be better.  Could even have one HAWKS and another could say NODAK.  Or both say NODAK I don't care...  Current jerseys look great on the ice, or with a number, but the replicas are legit bad.  However, if UND could figure out the whole NIL deal, the ralph or a 3rd party could customize the current jerseys with the name and numbers of existing players whom can be compensated appropriately.  That CAN be done legally, it would benefit the program, and it would provide at least some benefit for keeping the current jerseys (it's the only way they look good).   

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, siouxkid12 said:

To be honest his accuracy is not 100% correct on some of his blackhawk style jerseys. 

Due to different patch manufacturers in their time, it was not all that uncommon to see players in the same TEAM wearing different front crest styles — or having different fonts on their respective nameplates.

Take a look at the jersey “posing” next to the Tony Hrkac Hobey Baker trophy next time you’re at REA as a good example of all of the above minus the nameplate (which is another faux pax because the 1987 home whites did indeed have a name on the back).

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, nodak651 said:

How long till UND updates their normal home and away jerseys?   Has anyone heard anything one way or the other?

With the giant gap in the center of the replicas (ugly), ya gotta think UND is missing out on tens if not hundreds of thousands in sales annually.. The Nashville one or even these Nodak ones would be better.  Could even have one HAWKS and another could say NODAK.  Or both say NODAK I don't care...  Current jerseys look great on the ice, or with a number, but the replicas are legit bad.  However, if UND could figure out the whole NIL deal, the ralph or a 3rd party could customize the current jerseys with the name and numbers of existing players whom can be compensated appropriately.  That CAN be done legally, it would benefit the program, and it would provide at least some benefit for keeping the current jerseys (it's the only way they look good).   

I think you're right. The current jerseys with a name and number look okay - still not my favorite. But they are so bland and ugly when buying a replica, that I would also think they are missing out on sales. Maybe that's why the busted out another NODAK jersey. Maybe its a slow transition. Honestly I hope so. These NODAK jerseys are sweet.

I think that's also why you see some boot legged jerseys. Not necessarily because they are SIOUX jersey's but because spending $150 on the current replica for it to be half  blank probably doesn't appeal to as many people as a different style would.