SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

A simple search of the USPTO(.gov) office says someone already has ... and it's not explicitly UND. And the lists of items they use it on reads like what UND lists for where it uses its trademarks. Very interesting. 

https://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=4809:598odx.3.1  

PS - Can neither confirm nor deny this is footage of The Sicatoka celebrating the first time ever that he beat @nodak651on a public info search. :D 

I clicked the link but it says the search session expired.  I think I found it though.. is this it?
 https://tsdr.uspto.gov/#caseNumber=90202844&caseType=SERIAL_NO&searchType=statusSearch

1 hour ago, FightingSU said:

Need to do some research into who owns NODAK LLC, interesting...

the time frame is also interesting being it was only a little over a year ago...

What about NODAKS? Would that be to similar?

Why do I feel like you already did that?  It is interesting.

1 hour ago, KSSioux said:

These are not replicas, I believe they are the same as the team will wear for this game.  They are not "alternates", but a single game wear, so they are not of the same weight as a normal sweater.  For single game sweaters in the past, they are a lighter weight and it keeps the cost down for the sweater although manufactured by the same company.  Those that have bought "single gamers" in the past can verify that this is correct. 

Are you saying that the Jersey I ordered is not a replica? Its going to be like the one they are wearing for the game? Just want to make sure I am reading that right. Yes, it looks like the description on the SiouxShop confirms its lighter weight. So, its like an "authentic" in regard to the single use/wear for the game you could say. Or am I reading your post wrong.

8 minutes ago, FightingSU said:

Are you saying that the Jersey I ordered is not a replica? Its going to be like the one they are wearing for the game? Just want to make sure I am reading that right. Yes, it looks like the description on the SiouxShop confirms its lighter weight. So, its like an "authentic" in regard to the single use/wear for the game you could say. Or am I reading your post wrong.

That is normally the case with "single game sweaters".  The Ralph e-mail advertisement said they were replicas, but that could be a semantic issue.  "Replicas" do not normally come in numbered sizes (46-56), but S,M,L, XL.  Single game sweaters are normally made by the same company, but indeed lighter weight and could be a different location than the authentics, that they were multiple times.  I ordered one because I like it, so we will see if they have the quote in the collar.  I could be wrong, so we will see.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, KSSioux said:

That is normally the case with "single game sweaters".  The Ralph e-mail advertisement said they were replicas, but that could be a semantic issue.  "Replicas" do not normally come in numbered sizes (46-56), but S,M,L, XL.  Single game sweaters are normally made by the same company, but indeed lighter weight and could be a different location than the authentics, that they were multiple times.  I ordered one because I like it, so we will see if they have the quote in the collar.  I could be wrong, so we will see.

Thats true. I thought it was weird when I ordered, I had to order a size, as opposed to S,M, L, XL etc. Like you are saying. Hopefully it fits me. So, yeah, I hope you're right. That would be awesome! Would be more than what I thought I was getting! Cool.

2 hours ago, KSSioux said:

These are not replicas, I believe they are the same as the team will wear for this game.  They are not "alternates", but a single game wear, so they are not of the same weight as a normal sweater.  For single game sweaters in the past, they are a lighter weight and it keeps the cost down for the sweater although manufactured by the same company.  Those that have bought "single gamers" in the past can verify that this is correct. 

Generally true but I’m guessing not the case with these. The Nashville one time use gamers and warmups were regular game weight. Hence the hefty $900 price tag on the warmups. I’m guessing these will be the same. With that said, the Sioux shop is selling replicas of these right now. Sounds like they ordered some authentics but haven’t gotten them yet.

1 hour ago, BrandonH61 said:

Generally true but I’m guessing not the case with these. The Nashville one time use gamers and warmups were regular game weight. Hence the hefty $900 price tag on the warmups. I’m guessing these will be the same. With that said, the Sioux shop is selling replicas of these right now. Sounds like they ordered some authentics but haven’t gotten them yet.

You are correct.  I just got confirmation from the Ralph that these are replicas and do not have the quote inside.  This is kind of strange, but understandable.  It will ramp up the price of the gamers, and they said there may be a few of the unused sweaters possibly for sale.  I know I have seen the one time gamers not being traditional weight, but lighter.  Just one example I have, I will reference the ones used in Maine to honor the coach passing were not authentic game weight. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, KSSioux said:

You are correct.  I just got confirmation from the Ralph that these are replicas and do not have the quote inside.  This is kind of strange, but understandable.  It will ramp up the price of the gamers, and they said there may be a few of the unused sweaters possibly for sale.  I know I have seen the one time gamers not being traditional weight, but lighter.  Just one example I have, I will reference the ones used in Maine to honor the coach passing were not authentic game weight. 

Dang… got my hopes up! The quote would have been amazing. 

21 minutes ago, KSSioux said:

Kind of weird though then still that you have to order a number size as opposed to S/M/L. 

oh well I bought one to make sure I can get one regardless. We’re going to win the championship this year. It just feels different. Idk why. Maybe it’s lee season optimism, but I can just feel it. I’m telling you. We’re going to dig up this exact post in April and say it aged finely. With all these draft picks, returning players, more experience with the youngins, etc, I just feel a championship coming this way. It’s our time and it’s due. Let’s go Sioux !