SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

1 hour ago, SiouxFan100 said:

I think there were more people voting this year than four years ago and eight  years ago. 

I am not surprised of this. In fact, I am proud that more people voted this year.

155 million + voted.  Over 75% of registered voters in the USA. 

Resoundingly successful election.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Did anyone hear of attorney Powell suit filing today? Georgia still there? Biblical filing? Put up girl!

Powell's allegations won't affect the election in the short term; at least if she files what she's claiming she will.   A criminal investigation will ensue and that will take forever.  State authorities will investigate, the DA will then decide if evidence is sufficient to prosecute, etc., etc., etc.      

It's a good PR move if the intent is to have a long-term cloud over the election's legitimacy.   Then again, her allegations are so outrageous even Trump's team distanced themselves from her.  We'll see.      

44 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Did anyone hear of attorney Powell suit filing today? Georgia still there? Biblical filing? Put up girl!

What she is saying happened in Nevada and in California going back to 2016 with Hillary and Bernie just doesn't seem real.  Big, big, big claims, and are the witnesses she has in the bullpen legit?

Pennsylvania took a step for Trump, but its still a mountain to climb. 

2 hours ago, Old Fella said:

Think you are wrong.  Why did they impeach him after he was out of office.  I remember watching the hearings   

On 7/27/74 the house judiciary committee recommended that he be impeached.

Nixon left office on 8/9/74.  He was not impeached by the full house at that time.

On 8/20/74 the full house voted 412-3 to accept the final Judiciary committee report  so technically I don’t think that counts as being impeached.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

No one understands the political perils of both parties better than Schiff.
Apparently, you realize how frustrating he is to the Republicans.

Are you referring to the guy who said he had evidence that Donald Trump collided with Russia and then never provided it?

Dude is incompetent. 

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, rochsioux said:

Nixon left office on 8/9/74.  He was not impeached by the full house at that time.

On 8/20/74 the full house voted 412-3 to accept the final Judiciary committee report  so technically I don’t think that counts as being impeached.

Correct. Nixon was not impeached. 

1 hour ago, rochsioux said:

The House does not recommend impeachment.  They vote to impeach.  Remember Trump WAS impeached.  The Senate voted Not to convict.  Go yo goog;e and pull up Watergate hearings.

2 hours ago, Old Fella said:

The House does not recommend impeachment.  They vote to impeach.  Remember Trump WAS impeached.  The Senate voted Not to convict.  Go yo goog;e and pull up Watergate hearings.

The full house never voted on Nixon’s impeachment prior to leaving office.  Look it up.  Pretty simple to do. 

• Upvote 1

https://www.johnscreekpost.com/kraken-released-georgia-election-lawsuit-filed/
Defending the Republic was established by Sidney Powell. Their goal is to defend and to protect the integrity of elections in the United States.

B. UNLAWFUL EARLY PROCESSING OF ABSENTEE BALLOTS

C. UNLAWFUL AUDIT PROCEDURES

II. EVIDENCE OF FRAUD – A PATTERN SHOWING THE ABSENCE OF MISTAKE

COUNT III – DENIAL OF DUE PROCESS – DISPARATE TREATMENT OF ABSENTEE/MAIL-IN VOTERS AMONG DIFFERENT COUNTIES

COUNT IV – DENIAL OF DUE PROCESS ON THE RIGHT TO VOTE

Last Sunday 5 people stabbed at a church in San Jose. 2 died. Suspect had been deported three times prior to Sunday. Biden looking to to give 11M illegals citizenship. Newsom labeling the deaths of the two stabbed deceased "with Covid".  'Merica