SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

2 hours ago, Old Fella said:

Nixon had been impeached and the Senate was about to convict him/he resigned prior to Senate acted  Was not convicted of any crime.Ford;s pardon insured he would be found guilty of any crime he may have commited while president.  Corredt me if wrong.

Nixon had not been impeached by the house prior to his resignation.  The house voted to impeach him after he left office.  Not sure if that counts as being impeached or not. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

That said, if a perjury trap was used it's a completely different ballgame.  But I'm not overly knowledgeable of the particulars.  

I've heard that claim also. 

What is more curious is that they are, ... were, I guess ..., after him for administrative offenses, "process" crimes. 

19 minutes ago, 1972 said:

maybe you should take your own advice...not everybody thinks like you, either

Of course not everybody believes what I think.  It's quite evident not everybody believes or inquires into the actual facts brought into court.  But who needs that when Hugo Chavez is stealing our election, dead people are voting en masse, more votes than there are registered voters appear in every democratic state, and satanic pedophiles run our shadow government.    

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Of course not everybody believes what I think.  It's quite evident not everybody believes or inquires into the actual facts brought into court.  But who needs that when Hugo Chavez is stealing our election, dead people are voting en masse, more votes than there are registered voters appear in every democratic state, and satanic pedophiles run a shadow government.    

If you think there was zero cases of fraud in this election, you're an idiot. You're telling me Joe Biden received more votes than BO in the past and garnered all those votes with little to no rallies and no momentum? Not a chance in hell. Regardless of who one voted for this election clearly some !@#$ went down for Mr. Biden. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

I've heard that claim also. 

What is more curious is that they are, ... were, I guess ..., after him for administrative offenses, "process" crimes. 

No one seems to remember that the two agents that originally interviewed Flynn without counsel present thought he was being deceptive. However, the 302 was changed ex-postfacto.

Of course Flynn was on team Trump, so, it was okay to bend the rules because orange man very bad. Again, there was no predicate to investigate Flynn. 

20 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

So what.  

That said, if a perjury trap was used it's a completely different ballgame.  But I'm not overly knowledgeable of the particulars.  

As a lawyer you’re okay with ruining a  national hero like Lieutenant  General Flynn for a process crime. His only crime Obama hated him. He pled guilty because the Special Counsel was starting to go after his family. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Was it Flynn who had friends in Turkey. The country not dinner tomorrow.

:)

Seriously, Biden’s zero experience, loser kid was paid millions and had no actual value except his dad was Swamp Rat Joe Biden.  

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, rochsioux said:

Nixon had not been impeached by the house prior to his resignation.  The house voted to impeach him after he left office.  Not sure if that counts as being impeached or not. 

17 minutes ago, rochsioux said:

Think you are wrong.  Why did they impeach him after he was out of office.  I remember watching the hearings   

16 minutes ago, SiouxForever said:

If you think there was zero cases of fraud in this election, you're an idiot. You're telling me Joe Biden received more votes than BO in the past and garnered all those votes with little to no rallies and no momentum? Not a chance in hell. Regardless of who one voted for this election clearly some !@#$ went down for Mr. Biden. 

Low scale fraud happens every election.  But Trump has yet to present anything to the court resembling the fraud his side is publicly accusing entities of.      

Yet you people are still jumping up and down yelling "iFRAUD!  If it looks like a skunk"   Get real.

BTW, just a heads up. the aliens are landing in Fargo at 3am tonight.   It said so on twitter.   I heard they have more info on Hunter Biden.  

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Old Fella said:

Think you are wrong.  Why did they impeach him after he was out of office.  I remember watching the hearings   

Quite sure he was impeached..

Recall watching the Senate Watergate hearings.  Senator Sam Erwin from North Carolina was the precideing officer.  {n order for the matter to be brought to the Senate it had to be 1st heard in the House.  Before the Senate had finished Nixon resigned.  I will check it out but quite sure, that as Nixon had reaigned, a vote was not taken in the Senate determining the outcome.

47 minutes ago, Goon said:

As a lawyer you’re okay with ruining a  national hero like Lieutenant  General Flynn for a process crime. His only crime Obama hated him. He pled guilty because the Special Counsel was starting to go after his family. 

“national hero”?  I wouldn’t lower the bar that low.  His actions include lying to sworn federal agents, which is a 1001 violation, regarding his relationship with Russian SIOs, and misleading the VP about this.  Not exactly a Boy Scout in this matter. 

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

I think there were more people voting this year than four years ago and eight  years ago. 

I am not surprised of this. In fact, I am proud that more people voted this year.

My Minneapolis ward had 91.4% turnout of registered voters.  

1 hour ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Low scale fraud happens every election.  But Trump has yet to present anything to the court resembling the fraud his side is publicly accusing entities of.      

Yet you people are still jumping up and down yelling "iFRAUD!  If it looks like a skunk"   Get real.

BTW, just a heads up. the aliens are landing in Fargo at 3am tonight.   It said so on twitter.   I heard they have more info on Hunter Biden.  

Russia!!!!  

23 minutes ago, Ranger said:

“national hero”?  I wouldn’t lower the bar that low.  His actions include lying to sworn federal agents, which is a 1001 violation, regarding his relationship with Russian SIOs, and misleading the VP about this.  Not exactly a Boy Scout in this matter. 

fake news

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Goon said:

59 minutes ago, Ranger said:

Flynn's discretions with Kislyak also forced the Trump admin to publicly lie about his actions.  He resigned only after info surfaced that he lied to Pence.  

The more I look into it, I do think his prosecution was steeped in pollical sleaze, but Flynn is also every bit political sleaze himself.   'Swamp' I think the Right refers to it as.