SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

2 minutes ago, Old Fella said:

That is exactly what I said.

Nixon was impeached by the House of representatives.  It then went to the Senate.  During the senate hearings in became clear that the votes were not there and Nixon would be found guilty,  Republican Senator Howed Baker, a powerful voice in the Senate, went to the White House and told Nixon the game was over.  Nixon then resigned, Ford became President, to get this all behind so the country could move forward he pardoned Nixon

3 hours ago, 1972 said:

so trump did better in big cities, won more counties than biden, and yet we are supposed to say "nope, nothing to see here"...yes, something is FISHY!

What's fishy about it?  Trump improved in big cities compared to 2016, but the increase was rather negligible.    Trump lost because of high turnout in metropolitan areas.  Red/rural America didn't have the manpower to keep up, so to speak.  Everything fits with the statistic that Biden won less counties but obtained more votes. 

This isn't rocket science here.    

19 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

What's fishy about it?  Trump improved in big cities compared to 2016, but the increase was rather negligible.    Trump lost because of high turnout in metropolitan areas.  Red/rural America didn't have the manpower to keep up, so to speak.  Everything fits with the statistic that Biden won less counties but obtained more votes. 

This isn't rocket science here.    

Just a coincidence that he did better in the  large metropolitan areas that didn't quit counting ballots in the middle of the night(still have not heard a reasonable explanation for that by the way). Just pure randomness that Milwaukee, Atlanta, Philadelphia, and Detroit quit counting ballots and they are the cities with statistical irregularities and shady behavior with regard to the count and observation of the counting centers....Philadelphia and Detroit are notorious for this sh!t every election so no surprise there. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Goon said:

And some have their underwear in a bunch! Unbelievable. 

I am pissed about this as well. I will get over it if the Judge in this case loses his position. Flynn should have needed to be pardoned as this should have been dropped months ago....should have never been a thing to begin with.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, petey23 said:

I am pissed about this as well. I will get over it if the Judge in this case loses his position. Flynn should have needed to be pardoned as this should have been dropped months ago....should have never been a thing to begin with.

Yep. Never should got this far, except for an activist judge. He should be disbarred. This is about muzzling General Flynn. 

Someone in the Twitter-verse is claiming PA sent out 1.8M absentee ballots, but received 2.5M absentee ballots. 

I'm not finding the data on the PA SecState site to see for myself (because that's a hard claim to believe).

Help. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, The Sicatoka said:

Someone in the Twitter-verse is claiming PA sent out 1.8M absentee ballots, but received 2.5M absentee ballots. 

I'm not finding the data on the PA SecState site to see for myself (because that's a hard claim to believe).

Help. 

Is Wayne County in PA? Not good with US geography.

2 minutes ago, petey23 said:

Think the judge was a Woman.  Maybe wrong but didn't Mr. Flynn plead guilty?

But really woner why anyone gives a sh-- about the pardon/he is no lomger a danger to the security of our country.

1 minute ago, Old Fella said:

Think the judge was a Woman.  Maybe wrong but didn't Mr. Flynn plead guilty?

But really woner why anyone gives a sh-- about the pardon/he is no lomger a danger to the security of our country.

The judge in the General Flynn case is Emmett Sullivan and no he isn’t a woman. 

10 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Help. 

Looks like 3.1M ballots were requested, only 2.6M were returned. This is all I could find for now.

https://electproject.github.io/Early-Vote-2020G/PA.html

https://www.electionreturns.pa.gov/

image.png

• Upvote 1

Fairfax County (VA) Public Schools report found that since remote learning began in March, the number of F’s earned by middle and high school students there has jumped 83 percent. According to the report’s analysis, 35% of the students are underperforming in math and 39% are coming up short in English. Additionally, as you can see from this table in the report, things are even worse for students that were already struggling.

Fairfax County is a top ten wealthiest county in the US. 

https://go.boarddocs.com/vsba/fairfax/Board.nsf/files/BVJV847F7247/$file/Q1 Marks Rpt - v6 lzh.pdf 

Table A-3 (in Appendix A) is just flat hideous. 

28 minutes ago, petey23 said:

Just a coincidence that he did better in the  large metropolitan areas that didn't quit counting ballots in the middle of the night(still have not heard a reasonable explanation for that by the way). Just pure randomness that Milwaukee, Atlanta, Philadelphia, and Detroit quit counting ballots and they are the cities with statistical irregularities and shady behavior with regard to the count and observation of the counting centers....Philadelphia and Detroit are notorious for this sh!t every election so no surprise there. 

You can yell 'fraud' or 'coincidence' until you're blue in the face.    Prove it.    That's the problem with you people....  Your arguments and accusations have  been laughed out of court, repeatedly, by both D and R judges of every kind.   

• Upvote 1