SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

1 minute ago, 1972 said:

really?  this is the same schiff that made up a story about what trump might have meant on a phone call? what he may have been trying to do? he read a hypothetical in to record, and presented it as fact.  be better

Seriously, have you listened at all to T in the last 4 years?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, homer said:

You obviously didn’t hear Biden say the transition is going smooth and Trumps team has been sincere.  They won’t be as far behind on these things as he has stated so far.  Even posted the CNN article for you but many others are out there  

Biden says he hasn't heard from Trump directly
Biden says he hasn't heard from Trump directly (msn.com)

4 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

Those two beloved candidates? 

Washout. 

Disagree, the hatred for Hillary was off the charts on both the right and left. D's didn't have the burning hatred for Trump yet (maybe because he had previously been a registered Democrat as recently as 2001-2009?) and he hadn't crossed a bunch of R's yet either.

3 hours ago, sioux rube said:

This hasn’t been debunked by the so called fact checkers on Facebook. If true it sure seems fishy how Biden won

92FD2DB3-6A73-44ED-B4B9-F7957B50B0DA.jpeg

I believe the number is slightly low, but I'm not sure what is so confusing about the difference between land and people. States =/= counties when looking at national elections as it relates to the electoral college.
A single county in New York City (Queens) has 3x the population as all 53 counties in ND combined. Another (Brooklyn) as 3x the population of South Dakota's 66 counties. So out of the 121 counties mentioned, Biden won a whopping 10 of them (8.3%), yet Biden had 1.2 million votes and Trump had 853K. Land doesn't vote.
In 2016, Hillary won something like 18.2% of counties, had nearly 3 million more votes nationally and lost the electoral college by around 60,000 votes spread out between 3 states.
It is no secret that Trump did better in rural American while Biden did better in the population centers. This is nothing new between R and D voter breakdowns.

Lay out the population of the counties Biden won vs. the counties that Trump one and there is nothing fishy about it.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

No one understands the political perils of both parties better than Schiff.
Apparently, you realize how frustrating he is to the Republicans.

I'm anxious to see if Schiff gets a cabinet position.  

Now that Trump is on his way out what is he going to do with himself to pass the time?  

• Upvote 3

One day after Pennsylvania certified its election results, formalizing President-elect Joe Biden's win over President Trump in the state's presidential race, Mr. Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani is expected to attend at a public hearing in Gettysburg on election "issues" and alleged "irregularities."

Mr. Trump was previously expected to join Giuliani at the hearing at 12:30 p.m. ET but the trip was canceled. The change in plans came after Boris Epshteyn, an adviser to the Trump campaign, revealed he tested positive for COVID-19. Epshteyn attended a press conference at the Republican National Committee last week alongside Giuliani, and participated in a radio interview with the former mayor Sunday.
Watch Live: Giuliani expected at Pennsylvania hearing on election (msn.com)

41 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

White House reporters were overheard calling Trump's minute-long press conference
Weird as s---
That was one of the stranger briefings
Pence stood by
1 minute 2 seconds, then T walked right out
Trying to take credit for the Stock Market, this bump had nothing to do with him.

I think some have short memories. Obama had an adoring press corps that rarely if ever asked him any tough questions and when someone did, they were vilified. Called hacks. Trump has done more press availabilities than any President I can remember in my 54 years. 

5 minutes ago, Goon said:

I think some have short memories. Obama had an adoring press corps that rarely if ever asked him any tough questions and when someone did, they were vilified. Called hacks. Trump has done more press availabilities than any President I can remember in my 54 years. 

My post may of went over your head. 
I stated T went on the air to try take claim to the bump in stock market.

Next post showed some comments from press about the 62 second march in and out with Pence. 

Nothing in these 2 posts to do with how many?

6 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

My post may of went over your head. 
I stated T went on the air to try take claim to the bump in stock market.

Next post showed some comments from press about the 62 second march in and out with Pence. 

Nothing in these 2 posts to do with how many?

Maybe so. I honestly don’t care what the members of the LSM have to say about President Trump. Their a bunch of crybabies. Over 93 percent of their stories about the president were negative. Moreover, the mainstream press has done a horrible job covering this president. There’s a reason normal folks digest the left-leaning media. 

Law & Crime
Trump Legal Team Wants Rudy Giuliani to Argue in Federal Court Again, But There Are Some Problems
Jerry Lambe  1 hr ago
An attorney representing the Trump campaign filed a letter on Wednesday informing the Chief Clerk of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit that the campaign was available for a brief oral argument to further explain its application and requesting that Rudy Giuliani be permitted to appear on behalf of the campaign despite not having the necessary certification.

The appeal asks that the Third Circuit overturn a district court ruling denying the campaign’s request to file a second amended complaint in its effort to overturn the election results in Pennsylvania. The letter—penned by the latest addition to Donald Trump’s legal team, Marc A. Scaringi—asks the court to admit Giuliani pro hac vice for the argument, claiming that because Trump received “over 70 million” votes, “the Campaign’s claims should be heard on the merits, and not dismissed for perceived procedural irregularities.”

This appears to be problematic for several reasons.

First, according to the Third Circuit’s rules, pro hac vice admission is simply not available for Giuliani. available “only to attorneys who have been appointed by this Court to represent a litigant pro bono.” All attorneys not representing a pro bono [free of charge] client “cannot appear Pro Hac Vice and must follow the standard admission process in order to enter an appearance with this Court.”

Second, despite Scaringi’s plea for the case to be heard on the merits, the appeal before the court does not deal with the merits of the case, it’s only a request that the judges direct a district court to allow the campaign to file a third complaint (second amended complaint) in its ongoing litigation in Pennsylvania.

The campaign filed its initial complaint on Nov. 9 seeking to block Pennsylvania from certifying its election results due to widespread fraud, but quickly scaled back the lawsuit with a red-lined amended complaint on Nov. 15 that completely abandoned the unsubstantiated allegations of fraudulent activity.
Trump Legal Team Wants Rudy Giuliani to Argue in Federal Court Again, But There Are Some Problems (msn.com

1 hour ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Well aware of your link.
Seems like the conversation started on more like the over use of them, you seem to disagree?

I don't like to see hundreds signed in the last hour on the job. 

• Upvote 2