SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

4 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

trump is mean and bullies people, so I’ll continuously call him names. The hypocrisy of the tolerant left is continuously on display.

I'll remind you of T name calling, as you keep tripping over your right foot and falling more and more to the edge.

stand back & stand by, confusion, out of control,
pandemic of 1917, mail in ballots, crazy Megan,
mad dog, infusion, turmoil, suckers, amazing,
flu is worse, panic, play it down, DC wolves, weak,
losers, lying Texas Ted, Hillary people, quid pro,
lack of respect, heartless, corrupt Kaine, chaos,
dummy Beto, nervous Nancy, Mr Peppers, crazy,
deface the nation, wacky Jacky, dishonest press,
failing New York Times, wallbangers, cryn Chuck,
little Marco, crazy Arnold, pathetic Schumer, cryn,
ejected Flake, snowwoman, rocket man, wannabe,
low energy Jeb, cheatin' Obama, pencil neck, lying,
dopey CNN flunky, impeachment Tom, Liddle Bob,
Juan Trump, dumb as a rock, sour Lemin, Mr. Kurd,
morning joke, hostility, harassment, Mr. tough guy,
Gov moonbeam, dishonest press, kangaroo court,
Justin from Canada, Ukraine witch hunt, lynching,
jobber, dumbo, mini Mike, creepster, wacko John,
foul mouthed Omar, fake news CNN, rocket man,
Russia collusion delusion, age of Trump, puppet,
cutie pie, psycho Joe, little wise guy, sleepy eyes,
lying, shady, plague from China, slippery, corrupt,
Fredo, Mr off the record, little Katy, sloopy Steve,
slimeball, sleepy, my favorite dictator, heartless,
low ratings CNN, wild Bill, crooked, election fraud,
red coming out, Obama judges, sanctimonious,
animal Assad, Tim Apple, skank, tax loopholds,
dicky Durbin, leaky, sneaky, fat Jerry, terrific,
no masks, walk out to the sticks, I’m rich, stupid,
slimeball, deep state, drain the swamp, classy,
based on a hunch, going to disappear, radical left,
going to be fine, deadly stuff, I tested positive,
Gretchen Half-Whitmer, crazy, Al Frankenstein,
lamestream media , Bush original, AOC plus 3,
China virus, phony, Mueller collusion delusion,
lumbo, little Mike, proven liar James Clapper,
13 hardened Dems, worst mayors, sh$thole,
Greatest Witch Hunt in American History.

WH in denial, daily.

2 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

I'll remind you of T name calling, as you keep tripping over your right foot and falling more and more to the edge.

stand back & stand by, confusion, out of control,
pandemic of 1917, mail in ballots, crazy Megan,
mad dog, infusion, turmoil, suckers, amazing,
flu is worse, panic, play it down, DC wolves, weak,
losers, lying Texas Ted, Hillary people, quid pro,
lack of respect, heartless, corrupt Kaine, chaos,
dummy Beto, nervous Nancy, Mr Peppers, crazy,
deface the nation, wacky Jacky, dishonest press,
failing New York Times, wallbangers, cryn Chuck,
little Marco, crazy Arnold, pathetic Schumer, cryn,
ejected Flake, snowwoman, rocket man, wannabe,
low energy Jeb, cheatin' Obama, pencil neck, lying,
dopey CNN flunky, impeachment Tom, Liddle Bob,
Juan Trump, dumb as a rock, sour Lemin, Mr. Kurd,
morning joke, hostility, harassment, Mr. tough guy,
Gov moonbeam, dishonest press, kangaroo court,
Justin from Canada, Ukraine witch hunt, lynching,
jobber, dumbo, mini Mike, creepster, wacko John,
foul mouthed Omar, fake news CNN, rocket man,
Russia collusion delusion, age of Trump, puppet,
cutie pie, psycho Joe, little wise guy, sleepy eyes,
lying, shady, plague from China, slippery, corrupt,
Fredo, Mr off the record, little Katy, sloopy Steve,
slimeball, sleepy, my favorite dictator, heartless,
low ratings CNN, wild Bill, crooked, election fraud,
red coming out, Obama judges, sanctimonious,
animal Assad, Tim Apple, skank, tax loopholds,
dicky Durbin, leaky, sneaky, fat Jerry, terrific,
no masks, walk out to the sticks, I’m rich, stupid,
slimeball, deep state, drain the swamp, classy,
based on a hunch, going to disappear, radical left,
going to be fine, deadly stuff, I tested positive,
Gretchen Half-Whitmer, crazy, Al Frankenstein,
lamestream media , Bush original, AOC plus 3,
China virus, phony, Mueller collusion delusion,
lumbo, little Mike, proven liar James Clapper,
13 hardened Dems, worst mayors, sh$thole,
Greatest Witch Hunt in American History.

WH in denial, daily.

How mature of you, the “he started it” defense for your actions. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bison06 said:

How mature of you, the “he started it” defense for your actions. 

Don't excluded yourself of nasty posts.

I was a pretty much a stand by for first couple hundred pages on this thread. You guys started the Libtards and so on. It was only a matter of time till the arrows started going the other way.

1 minute ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Don't excluded yourself of nasty posts.

I was a pretty much a stand by for first couple hundred pages on this thread. You guys started the Libtards and so on. It was only a matter of time till the arrows started going the other way.

I’m not the one calling people out for name-calling. You consistently make comments about Trump being a bully and a name-caller and then turn around and do the same thing. If you don’t like the way he acts, why are you acting the same way? But it’s ok because he started it. That doesn’t work with my six year old son, why would it work for an adult? 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I’m not the one calling people out for name-calling. You consistently make comments about Trump being a bully and a name-caller and then turn around and do the same thing. If you don’t like the way he acts, why are you acting the same way? But it’s ok because he started it. That doesn’t work with my six year old son, why would it work for an adult? 

You not calling people out, what is this post? Talking out of both side of your mouth.

T on line 1 and 2 for you.

13 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

I just pointed out yours.
I see you pulled a T and didn't include it in your response. 

What hypocrisy would that be that I have? Be specific please. I’m calling out your hypocrisy for calling trump names and then doing it to others. I don’t have a a problem with name calling, only your criticism of Trump doing it and then you doing it back to him. It’s embarrassing that you can’t understand the difference.

Just now, Bison06 said:

What hypocrisy would that be that I have? Be specific please. I’m calling out your hypocrisy for calling trump names and then doing it to others. I don’t have a a problem with name calling, only your criticism of Trump doing it and then you doing it back to him. It’s embarrassing that you can’t understand the difference.

If it's that embarrassing, you could join your friends on that site to the South.

1 minute ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

If it's that embarrassing, you could join your friends on that site to the South.

“Don’t like it here, go back to where you came from” 

Guess it’s only xenophobic and tragic when it comes from the right.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

They want you to focus on anything but the substance of the claims. 

What substance? 

If by substance you’re referring to rehashed conspiracy theories that have already been thrown out of the courts, hypotheticals, massive leaps in logic, links to tweets, the ghost of Hugo Chavez, plaintiffs that are asking to be removed, then there’s already plenty of people that have completely torn apart the claims.  Beyond that, there’s no signs of substance in the claims.

If you believe there’s anything of substance in either claim, go ahead and state what their most powerful argument will be. I’ll be waiting outside the echo chamber.  

Both claims can be summed up by:“We don’t have any proof of voter fraud because it’s impossible to get proof of voter fraud, therefore, our proof of fraud is that we don’t have any proof! Oh yeah, here’s a guy from Venezuela that pinky promises he was Hugo’s #1 guy.  And another guy that briefly read the Dominion owner manual. #Kraken unleashed!”

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Does this response make sense in your head? Be smarter.

The best observation that can be had from the Trump Presidency is his detractors and rivals willingness to be even worse than him across the board. 

Very little generally makes sense in his head. Anything Trump is bad. See his post earlier this week whining about Pompeo when Israel and one of the Arab countries made some diplomatic deal with each other. He's been conditioned into the "Orange Man Bad" ideology where you build your political beliefs entirely around opposing a specific person so that literally anything he does or doesn't do is catastrophic. 

Some Republicans do it too so its not like its exclusively a lib thing but they have certainly ramped it up over the past four years.

His entire process is a few steps.

1. Orange Man is Bad.

2. Orange Man supports (insert anything).

3. Orange Man supports this horrible policy and I know it is bad because Orange Man likes it and he is bad.

Put into Political Candidates.

1. Orange Man is bad.

2. This man is running against orange man.

3. Because this man is running against the bad orange man, he is good and should not be critically examined because he can't be as bad as the orange man.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, clh741 said:

What substance? 

If by substance you’re referring to rehashed conspiracy theories that have already been thrown out of the courts, hypotheticals, massive leaps in logic, links to tweets, the ghost of Hugo Chavez, plaintiffs that are asking to be removed, then there’s already plenty of people that have completely torn apart the claims.  Beyond that, there’s no signs of substance in the claims.

If you believe there’s anything of substance in either claim, go ahead and state what their most powerful argument will be. I’ll be waiting outside the echo chamber.  

Both claims can be summed up by:“We don’t have any proof of voter fraud because it’s impossible to get proof of voter fraud, therefore, our proof of fraud is that we don’t have any proof! Oh yeah, here’s a guy from Venezuela that pinky promises he was Hugo’s #1 guy.  And another guy that briefly read the Dominion owner manual. #Kraken unleashed!”

I’ll believe widespread fraud when evidence is presented, if ever. Until then, isn’t it the least bit suspicious to you that every instance of fraud, however minor, up to this point has favored one side? I find that incredibly odd and unlikely and at the very least has my interest piqued.

33 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I’ll believe widespread fraud when evidence is presented, if ever. Until then, isn’t it the least bit suspicious to you that every instance of fraud, however minor, up to this point has favored one side? I find that incredibly odd and unlikely and at the very least has my interest piqued.

This is because it’s the Republicans who are fishing for fraud.  So of course every anomaly they bring to the public conversation will reflect their objective.   The Democrats are not doing the same.    

That said, there have been plenty of instances of lost ballots, recounts, etc. that actually increased Biden’s lead.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

From raw story today. 

“In a ruling released on Friday, United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit Judge Stephanos Bibas shot down the campaign’s appeal of its Pennsylvania lawsuit seeking to nullify the state’s entire election results.

In his ruling, Bibas chastised the Trump campaign not only for failing to present evidence, but for failing to even make specific allegations of voter fraud.

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy,” Bibas wrote. “Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here.”

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy,” Bibas wrote. “Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here.”

Today's ruling came from a Trump appointed judge.  A Federalist Society member of all things.   

His quote illustrates Trumps legal challenges thus far to a T.    

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

This is because it’s the Republicans who are fishing for fraud.  So of course every anomaly they bring to the public conversation will reflect their objective.   The Democrats are not doing the same.    

That said, there have been plenty of instances of lost ballots, recounts, etc. that actually increased Biden’s lead.  

Yeah I would think the goal would be to highlight the cases benefitting my argument. 

Oddly enough, the whole liberal talking point of "Trump's judicial nominees are awful and unqualified and biased" seems to be getting #rekt lol