SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

7 hours ago, Ranger said:

I’m confused as to why you quoted me. A loss of human life is tragic, but in no way is evidence of whether the agency the person works for has the American citizens’ interests at the top of its priority list.

14 hours ago, Ranger said:

My Minneapolis ward had 91.4% turnout of registered voters.  

And yes we absolutely believe that all 91.4 of registered voters actually cast their individual ballots..... 

said not one sane, rational, objective human being with even an milligram of common sense.

Statistical impossibility, but almost impossible to prove a quantity of fraud and culprit... but dont sit back and say its not happening. Anyone who does loses all human credibility.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Old Fella said:

You are mistaken. Nixon was impeached.  Impeached does not mean convicted.

Was Donald Trump impeached?

Nixon was not impeached. The House judiciary committee recommended impeachment but Nixon resigned before the full House could vote on the articles. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

https://www.johnscreekpost.com/kraken-released-georgia-election-lawsuit-filed/
Defending the Republic was established by Sidney Powell. Their goal is to defend and to protect the integrity of elections in the United States.

B. UNLAWFUL EARLY PROCESSING OF ABSENTEE BALLOTS

C. UNLAWFUL AUDIT PROCEDURES

II. EVIDENCE OF FRAUD – A PATTERN SHOWING THE ABSENCE OF MISTAKE

COUNT III – DENIAL OF DUE PROCESS – DISPARATE TREATMENT OF ABSENTEE/MAIL-IN VOTERS AMONG DIFFERENT COUNTIES

COUNT IV – DENIAL OF DUE PROCESS ON THE RIGHT TO VOTE

The biggest laugh in that whole thing is they have Ron Watkins, former (as in just after the election former) admin for qanon home 8kun,  as a cybersecurity “expert”.  At best he’s the Tom Clancy of voting machines after “skimming” over the owner’s manual from Dominion.  Hopefully we can watch as he’s going to get roasted in court.  His interview on OAN was hilarious.  The courts have already thrown out testimony that was tied to qanon conspiracy theories in MI, wonder what they’ll do to someone with ties to the Q account?

Pretty clear why the Trump team distanced themselves from Sidney now.  She obviously said I’m going full on Q and the rest of the Trump team said, “Yeah, we’re crazy but not that crazy”. 

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Low scale fraud happens every election.  But Trump has yet to present anything to the court resembling the fraud his side is publicly accusing entities of.      

Yet you people are still jumping up and down yelling "iFRAUD!  If it looks like a skunk"   Get real.

BTW, just a heads up. the aliens are landing in Fargo at 3am tonight.   It said so on twitter.   I heard they have more info on Hunter Biden.  

Why did they stop counting in the swing states?  Why didn't they allow poll watchers to actually see the ballots in some swing states?  Answer those 2 questions so that most people will say oh I see that and it's okay what they did.

• Upvote 1

Show me a 104 page document without editorial problems and I’ll show a book never written.

The best tech manuals I’ve ever seen were US Navy reactor operations manuals and their goal was one mistake per 25 pages.

PS - if you want to divert the attention to edits, why don’t you want to talk about the substance? 

• Upvote 1

Powell, an attorney who has been dismissed as a conspiracy theorist, published the lawsuits on her website on Wednesday at midnight and announced them in a tweet using her catchphrase "The #Kraken was just released."

As of Thursday morning, the tweet appeared to have been deleted, but the documents remained on Powell's website.

Business Insider verified that the Michigan suit had been lodged in federal court but could not verify the status of the Georgia suit, which made many of the same claims.

The lawsuits are dozens of pages long and contain several spelling errors and typos

text: Parts of the filings were riddled with errors. Sidney Powell; Insider

The documents repeat many of the baseless allegations Powell made at a press conference with Rudy Giuliani on November 19, when she was still part of the Trump campaign's legal team.
Sidney Powell published 2 misspelled election lawsuits against Georgia and Michigan even after the Trump campaign publicly disowned her (msn.com)

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

And yes we absolutely believe that all 91.4 of registered voters actually cast their individual ballots..... 

said not one sane, rational, objective human being with even an milligram of common sense.

Statistical impossibility, but almost impossible to prove a quantity of fraud and culprit... but dont sit back and say its not happening. Anyone who does loses all human credibility.

That sounds like ballot harvesting to me. 

5 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Last Sunday 5 people stabbed at a church in San Jose. 2 died. Suspect had been deported three times prior to Sunday. Biden looking to to give 11M illegals citizenship. Newsom labeling the deaths of the two stabbed deceased "with Covid".  'Merica

Yet some of the left want to cancel ICE. Then you see stuff like this. Their comments make them sound like lunatics.  A three-time deported criminal alien who committed murder should be executed. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Just before midnight, The Supreme Court ruled, voting 5-4 to bar NY from limits again on religious gatherings.

Good.....sets a precedent for all the other blue governors moving forward. 

Does Roberts even have one nut anymore?

Is T trust worthy? Does T lie? Would you do business with T?
This El Paso unpaid bill is two years old, how bills has T not paid since?

El Paso lawyered up to try and collect $570,000 owed to the city by the Trump campaign from a rally 2 years ago
kvlamis@businessinsider.com (Kelsey Vlamis)  9 hrs ago

23 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

My reading of the Order blocks certification of down-ballot races, not the Presidency.

21 hours ago, Old Fella said:

I think that is what I saigws by the house but not convicted.  Nixon was impeached by the house, as you are well aware it then was sent to Senate where the trial was to be held.  Nixon resigned prior to the Senate acting.  He was chargedby the house but not convicted.  Ford's pardon insured he could not be charged with that crime and any other federal  crime he may have commited while president.

No, Nixon was not impeached.

21 hours ago, Old Fella said:

Nixon was impeached by the House of representatives.  It then went to the Senate.  During the senate hearings in became clear that the votes were not there and Nixon would be found guilty,  Republican Senator Howed Baker, a powerful voice in the Senate, went to the White House and told Nixon the game was over.  Nixon then resigned, Ford became President, to get this all behind so the country could move forward he pardoned Nixon

No. Nixon was never impeached.

18 hours ago, Old Fella said:

Think you are wrong.  Why did they impeach him after he was out of office.  I remember watching the hearings   

You saw Senate Select Committee to Investigate Campaign Practices hearings, chaired by Sen. Sam Ervin, D-North Carolina.