SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

5 minutes ago, Goon said:

The judge in the General Flynn case is Emmett Sullivan and no he isn’t a woman. 

Sorry, there ended up being so many felons in Trumps administration it is hard to keep them straight.

12 minutes ago, Goon said:

Wayne County is in Michigan. Detroit, Michigan. One of the most corrupt counties in the country. 

4 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

You can yell 'fraud' or 'coincidence' until you're blue in the face.    Prove it.    That's the problem with you people....  Your arguments and accusations have laughed out of court, repeatedly, by both D and R judges of every kind.   

Clearly the play has become December 14 and January 6. 

7 hours ago, Goon said:

Wayne County is in Michigan. Detroit, Michigan. One of the most corrupt counties in the country. 

The most corrupt county in the country has gotta be where ever Ruddy is? 

Giuliani's statement todayGiuliani On Voter Fraud: "I Know Crooks," Give 'Em An Inch, They Take Your Whole Country | Video | RealClearPolitics

Giuliani On Voter Fraud: "I Know Crooks," Give 'Em An Inch, They Take Your Whole Country'

Just imagine that? As Ruddy is trying to steal our country's election for T.

LOL  
Unbelievable!

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Clearly the play has become December 14 and January 6. 

Well sure.  The GOP is stonewalling everything to keep votes uncertified.    is it legal?   Sure.    But it's thoroughly dishonest in terms of honoring the will of the voter.  

Either way, the chances of flipping electoral votes is almost non-existent.  But that's what the GOP has been reduced to.  

Well sure.  The GOP is stonewalling everything to keep votes uncertified.    is it legal?   Sure.    But it's thoroughly dishonest in terms of honoring the will of the voter.  

Either way, the chances of flipping electoral votes is almost non-existent.  But that's what the GOP has been reduced to.  

You must not remember 2000? 

It's called "buying time." And yes, that's the best play they have ... unless the time gets them the find they are looking for. 

21 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

You can yell 'fraud' or 'coincidence' until you're blue in the face.    Prove it.    That's the problem with you people....  Your arguments and accusations have  been laughed out of court, repeatedly, by both D and R judges of every kind.   

If it smells like a skunk looks, like a skunk, walks like a skunk....I'm going to assume it's a skunk

14 minutes ago, 1972 said:

If it smells like a skunk looks, like a skunk, walks like a skunk....I'm going to assume it's a skunk

Or you could have said you're gonna believe your worldview regardless of what evidence repeatedly points to in a court of law.  

But that's the problem with this country.  Both sides are so entrenched, common sense and facts no longer exist.   

8 minutes ago, 1972 said:

If you smell like a criminal, you look like a criminal, and you walk like a criminal, should we immediately assume you are a criminal? Or should we assume that you are a good person with a great track record until proven beyond a doubt otherwise? 

Just now, UNDlaw80 said:

Or you could have said you're gonna believe your worldview regardless of what evidence repeatedly points to in a court of law.  

But that's the problem with this country.  Both sides are so entrenched, common sense and facts no longer exist.   

stop already.  you and i both know if the shoe was on the other foot you would be screaming your head off and blowing up this board at every chance, claiming fraud, voter surpresion, loaded ballets, ect.  so don't act all high and mighty

1 minute ago, 1972 said:

stop already.  you and i both know if the shoe was on the other foot you would be screaming your head off and blowing up this board at every chance, claiming fraud, voter surpresion, loaded ballets, ect.  so don't act all high and mighty

You really do beleive in the lies.

What about the Kraken showing up in Georgia today?

3 minutes ago, 1972 said:

You're proving my point.  Quit thinking that everybody acts or thinks like you.  Not everybody adheres strictly to a 'team'.      

And yes, I;ve criticized Democrats quite often.  

2 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

You're proving my point.  Quit thinking that everybody acts or thinks like you.  Not everybody adheres strictly to a 'team'.      

And yes, I;ve criticized Democrats quite often.  

maybe you should take your own advice...not everybody thinks like you, either