SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

So when trump wins what happens to hay duke and law 80 

We never hear from either again

duke moves into laws basement after he hears his mother voted for trump

duke and law both run for office since they are so much smarter than the rest of us

they both go to work for cnn, duke as just another worthless dem hack for cnn and law takes toobins place on zoom

if Biden wins they both go to work for him 

tomorrow morning I hope this forum is history and we get back to Sioux sports 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Kab said:

duke and law both run for office since they are so much smarter than the rest of us

they both go to work for cnn, duke as just another worthless dem hack for cnn and law takes toobins place on zoom

Law 80 seems like an upstanding person. I disagree with his politics, but he seems to be an intelligent person and someone with a measure of integrity who would come back to the discussion and continue the conversation.

Hayduke will never be heard from again on this thread if Trump wins is my prediction as none of the attributes I use to describe Law 80 above apply to Hayduke.

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Kab said:

Something tells me let's leave it open through January 6th.   

https://crsreports.congress.gov/product/pdf/IF/IF11641

• UNDBIZ changed the title to 2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)
13 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Unlike the cult, these folks chose country over party.  

Enjoy it while you can, cultists. It is soon over for Dear Leader.

https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0XVcmgh7?s=a99&pd=037L6UML&lang=en_US

Four former communications directors at the Republican National Committee (RNC) voted against President Trump this year, they said Monday.

There are many of us voting Trump that dislike the man, but despise the philosophy of the left more

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Unlike the cult, these folks chose country over party.  

Enjoy it while you can, cultists. It is soon over for Dear Leader.

https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0XVcmgh7?s=a99&pd=037L6UML&lang=en_US

Four former communications directors at the Republican National Committee (RNC) voted against President Trump this year, they said Monday.

They’ll once again be invited to the best DC cocktail parties.  

6 hours ago, Wilbur said:

My brother lives in LA in Santa Monica.  His fiancé is a pharmacist.  They are living the studio apartment dream because they can't afford a house.  Why they still there?  Five minutes from the ocean. ;)

Santa Monica has a really bogus rental law that reserves a large segment of the available units for people below a certain income level (60k a decade ago when a friend got one) to encourage bohemians and artists to live there. In practice it results in people with income they can hide, be it family money or black market. If you make 60k before taxes it's not like you can afford 2k a month in rent.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, homer said:

That’s what I noted a few pages back.  It’s crazy how many people are leaving CA, WA and OR.  It will be really interesting how it changes the voting demographics of the states you mentioned come tomorrow.  

Only Idaho and Vermont have a higher percentage inflow vs. Outflow compared to Oregon according to September data. Washington not having an income tax helps put in the top ten for net migration inwards as well.