SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

12 hours ago, NDSU grad said:

North Dakota deaths in long-term care facilities are down year to year through the month of August. 

My 93 year old Grandma's nursing home has a wildfire Carona spread.  Her and her husband both got it.  Her husband beat it and she is too stubborn (Norwegian) to let herself be listed as a Carona death.  She would haunt the hell out of her husband if she passed and he beat it.....:whistling:

13 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

My 93 year old Grandma's nursing home has a wildfire Carona spread.  Her and her husband both got it.  Her husband beat it and she is too stubborn (Norwegian) to let herself be listed as a Carona death.  She would haunt the hell out of her husband if she passed and he beat it.....:whistling:

My brother just recently went through some health issues and had to be in a nursing home for about 6 weeks.  Miraculously they didn't have any cases while he was in there but can definitely be scary.  

1 hour ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Sorry - I am not familiar with what is going on with Pennsylvania state laws.

The strategy in Pennsylvania is to count up the votes and then allow the democratic party to essentially say how many votes do we need.

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, petey23 said:

The strategy in Pennsylvania is to count up the votes and then allow the democratic party to essentially say how many votes do we need.

Bingo. When the state's AG, who is a Dem, comes out and basically says so the fix is PA is in.

1 minute ago, petey23 said:

I did find out last Tuesday that I had tested positive. Did an E-visit with Sanford to see if the Trump Cocktail was available.  Got a phone call from Cass County Public Health on Friday and they sent out email with guidelines after the call.

Other than going stir crazy at home I basically had a mild cold for a few days. No fever or any other symptoms. 

First day back at work today.

Apparently I do have about 90 days of immunity...so I got that going for me, which is nice.

Good to hear it all turned out ok!

7 minutes ago, petey23 said:

I did find out last Tuesday that I had tested positive. Did an E-visit with Sanford to see if the Trump Cocktail was available.  Got a phone call from Cass County Public Health on Friday and they sent out email with guidelines after the call.

Other than going stir crazy at home I basically had a mild cold for a few days. No fever or any other symptoms. 

First day back at work today.

Apparently I do have about 90 days of immunity...so I got that going for me, which is nice.

Good deal.  That is what 99% of the healthy population will experience.  

1 minute ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Good to hear it all turned out ok!

Thank you. Was glad it was fairly mild.

I was a little stressed for sure as I could probably lose a few pounds and did have a heart incident about 10 years ago.

I think going on a daily dose of D3 back in February definitely helped. 

4 minutes ago, Shawn-O said:

Market up >2% across all indexes this morning.  Either they know something, or they're okay with either outcome.    

Dang. I wish I'd have known the last two weeks; between shorting last week and longing this someone is making serious money. 

15 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

Wow.  That sure kills the narrative of shutting down schools to save old people in nursing homes.  

Fargo Public Schools Superintendent Dr. Gandi yesterday...…."I would openly advocate that we try to keep schools open by shutting down everything in our community". 

Can't make this s##t up. It's embarrassing. His a$$ needs to go.

Also a school board member, Tracie Newman, sited the lockdowns in Germany, France, Italy and England for keeping school open while basically shutting down everything else.

Any guess who these bedwetting clowns voted for today???

2 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Well theres this...

Pennsylvania’s Attorney General Josh Shapiro, a Democrat, found himself in hot water on social media after claiming that President Trump has lost the ability to win the battleground state, just over 24 hours before the polls close on Election Day.

That alone should be enough for that elected officials removal from power.

Dude is an idiot. One would think as a lawyer AND politician he'd understand the dilemma that statement presents, particularly in a swing state. 

Not sure if its grounds for removal but its grounds to not take him serious for the remainder of his career in or out of politics because that shows a lack of integrity.

6 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Dude is an idiot. One would think as a lawyer AND politician he'd understand the dilemma that statement presents, particularly in a swing state. 

Not sure if its grounds for removal but its grounds to not take him serious for the remainder of his career in or out of politics because that shows a lack of integrity.

Should definitely keep him from having any type of hockey career. 

• Like 1

so any thoughts on this.....   on Scott Adams morning podcast there was a brief discussion about a computer program originating in the intelligence community that was change votes after they are cast.  Some general is making the claim and also claims the US has used it in other countries....   this is going to get messy, wish I had more TP....

9 minutes ago, 90siouxfan said:

so any thoughts on this.....   on Scott Adams morning podcast there was a brief discussion about a computer program originating in the intelligence community that was change votes after they are cast.  Some general is making the claim and also claims the US has used it in other countries....   this is going to get messy, wish I had more TP....

just ask dr shiva what he thinks about voter fraud thru computer chicanery.