SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

21 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

This frickin day comes around once every four years. How difficult is it to plan to vote before or on election day? The fact than any vote casted after midnight Tuesday would be counted is absurd. 

And opens up more and more avenues to "fix" unwanted outcomes. 

The only way free and fair elections are possible is with vote recruitment and vote casting is to not coinside with vote counting. This is obvious.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Man, the circle jerk of Trumptards is working overtime this weekend. 

My favorite was the speculation that Trump could carry California. 

Buena suerte, tontos!!

Where did anyone say Trump could carry California.  I think every person knows that one is out of reach.  Please point it out.  

3 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

This frickin day comes around once every four years. How difficult is it to plan to vote before or on election day? The fact than any vote casted after midnight Tuesday would be counted is absurd. 

Considering the political climate its not like the election just sneaked up on any one. We voted on Sept 21st.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, bison73 said:

Considering the political climate its not like the election just sneaked up on any one. We voted on Sept 21st.

Exactly.

I just happened to be one of those cultists who votes in person....on election day.

• Upvote 1

Democlueless screaming about Trump supporters "blocking" the interstate out east today.

Skipping over the unbelievably dense hypocrisy of BLM/Andytifa roadblocks being perfectly fine argument...

They were screaming that this is an atttempt to disenfranchise voters from the polls....

Skipping over the unbelievably dense hypocrisy of their in-person voting causing the next human extinction argument...

They screamed for the police to arrest all these election interfearing criminals.....

Skipping over the unbelievably dense hypocrisy of their defund and eliminate the police argument.....

It must be exhausting to come up with these cognitively vapid lib talking points.

I mean do you folk ever just sit back and have even moments of clarity to approach how your entire ethos is vacant of basic human intelligence?

On 10/27/2020 at 1:07 PM, sioux rube said:

I would strongly recommend that voters go to the Biden/Harris website and read their tax plan.  Does everybody realize that if you go to pages in the 40s, 50s and 60s, you will find that they have a plan to tax you on your house at 3% of its value. This is above and beyond your property taxes you currently pay to your local municipality.  In addition, families earning $50k or more will have their taxes raised by $7,800, over a 10 year period.  This is aside from the loss of $750 a year from the repealing of the Trump middle class tax cuts.  They also want to tax your 401K and IRA’s. The Roth IRA has whats called a "Sunset Provison". If enacted upon, it will trigger a tax upon your accounts value. Say you've been investing for 25 years and have accumulated $300,000.00. They will tax that amount at your current tax bracket. They will take it all at once. Are you willing to give up nearly 1/2 of what you've accumulated literally overnight? Pelosi asked Trump to sign it to set it in motion (Hillary said she would sign it) & he refused. He said that would hurt the American people. If Biden gets in, you can kiss your Roth IRA and all its gains goodbye. Also, do people realize that, until 1983, you paid no taxes on Social Security?  Joe Biden put up the bill and sponsored it to tax Social Security at 50% AND then raised it to 80%!!!  A man of the people?  Is this what you want to happen? Really?
Nobody is reading his plan.
Please, wake up. Research!!!

Is this a cut and paste post with all or most false information?

3 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

Man, the circle jerk of Trumptards is working overtime this weekend. 

My favorite was the speculation that Trump could carry California. 

Buena suerte, tontos!!

Still waiting on the location if anyone on this board stating Trump would win California.