SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

13 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Its ok HayAlpha or.... or Mikeduke ... or I'm not even sure how you want to identify as......

Guess maybe from now on we can just refer to either of "you" et al, the same way your parents do.... as the dissapointment they have to love.

Sad. If you ever need to talk just let me know, I'll give you a number that may help.

Here is a link and phone number for you.  You'll need it come November.

https://freedomofmind.com/

1-617-396-4638

Buena suerte!

A state-controlled TV network in Russia created a disturbingly realistic deepfake video that portrays Donald Trump as Vladimir Putin's pawn using quotes from the US president himself.  

Russia Today released its parody ad, entitled 'Trump is here to make RT Great Again! (or is he?!)' on Tuesday. 

Donald Trump wearing a suit and tie: State-controlled TV network Russia Today released a disturbingly realistic deepfake video that portrays Donald Trump as Vladimir Putin's pawn using quotes from the US president himself

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/russian-tv-network-creates-disturbing-deepfake-video-with-donald-trump/ar-BB19kozE?ocid=msedgntp

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Its ok HayAlpha or.... or Mikeduke ... or I'm not even sure how you want to identify as......

Guess maybe from now on we can just refer to either of "you" et al, the same way your parents do.... as the dissapointment they have to love.

Sad. If you ever need to talk just let me know, I'll give you a number that may help.

Can you prove that the helpline isn't funded by Soros? I hear he funds social causes like mental health and education. What a horrible person!

13 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

A state-controlled TV network in Russia created a disturbingly realistic deepfake video that portrays Donald Trump as Vladimir Putin's pawn using quotes from the US president himself.  

Russia Today released its parody ad, entitled 'Trump is here to make RT Great Again! (or is he?!)' on Tuesday. 

Donald Trump wearing a suit and tie: State-controlled TV network Russia Today released a disturbingly realistic deepfake video that portrays Donald Trump as Vladimir Putin's pawn using quotes from the US president himself

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/russian-tv-network-creates-disturbing-deepfake-video-with-donald-trump/ar-BB19kozE?ocid=msedgntp

“Disturbingly realistic fake video...”  you know what else was disturbingly realistic and fake to me?  Freddy Krueger and Aliens.  

Forget face coverings for COVID...we need to “mask up” to prevent the spread of Trump Derangement Syndrome.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Careful, if we interact too much, everyone will figure out we are actually the same person: a Soros-sponsored troll sent to convince hockey fans to vote for the deep state.

Says the guy who is convinced a few Facebook ads convinced millions of Americans in the Midwest to vote for Trump in 2016.

The 1980’s called, Mitt, they want their foreign policy back.  If you need me, I’ll be over here bundling up pallets of cash for Iran and studying my March Madness bracket for my appearance on ESPN!  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Says the guy who is convinced a few Facebook ads convinced millions of Americans in the Midwest to vote for Trump in 2016.

The 1980’s called, Mitt, they want their foreign policy back.  If you need me, I’ll be over here bundling up pallets of cash for Iran and studying my March Madness bracket for my appearance on ESPN!  

I certainly think Facebook didn't and still doesn't do enough to prevent disinformation on their platform. But convince millions? Nah.

Are you willing to discuss Soros? Can't find any takers around these parts.

1 hour ago, MafiaMan said:

“Disturbingly realistic fake video...”  you know what else was disturbingly realistic and fake to me?  Freddy Krueger and Aliens.  

Forget face coverings for COVID...we need to “mask up” to prevent the spread of Trump Derangement Syndrome.  

T call you a loser yet?
What you do with that hush money cry baby?

Walz visited an elementary school  in Moorhead on his "Soon to be distance learning only" tour of the state.

Talked to a group of the 3rd graders and said he had been "learning a lot about science tools over the last 6 months".

To which one kid raised his hand and said "That's funny......Osterholm too?"

Kids..........

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Walz visited an elementary school  in Moorhead on his "Soon to be distance learning only" tour of the state.

Talked to a group of the 3rd graders and said he had been "learning a lot about science tools over the last 6 months".

Kids..........

In Grand Forks one K class got knocked online for 2 weeks right out of the gate.  Other than that things are operating smoothly.  Contrary to what the sky is falling crowd would like to believe, kids aren't dropping like flies. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

In Grand Forks one K class got knocked online for 2 weeks right out of the gate.  Other than that things are operating smoothly.  Contrary to what the sky is falling crowd would like to believe, kids aren't dropping like flies. 

In Moorhead the high school is online only, while the elementary and middle schools are hybrid.

36 minutes ago, UNDMOORHEAD said:

In Moorhead the high school is online only, while the elementary and middle schools are hybrid.

Yup......it's a shame and a sham. 

Parents love the Walz nonsense of pivoting educational plans based on the moving target of cases per 100k per county.

MSHSL voted to restart FB and VB this fall on Monday. HS VB season starts this coming Monday but when matches start per Walz mandate the VB girls will play to empty gyms. No fans allowed. Good thing he's clinging to masks are the answer theory. 

Sounds like the city commission in Fargo going to push thru a mask mandate for the city within the next couple of weeks. As one city commissioner stated..."it's a matter of life and death". Anyone hear this comment before in the last 6 months???

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Kids..........

Does anyone know where to find the media scoreboard for Minnesota Covid 19? 

Everyday we see the current number of active cases(new minus recovered) for North Dakota and every county but if Minnesota publishes this number it is well hidden.

I was just curious as to the difference in Cass County(recommended masks) and Clay County(required masks).  

You would think with Moorhead and Clay County right across the river that The Forum would want to have that number every day as well?

10 hours ago, Goon said:

This popped up on my facebook page, does anyone have any incide on this? Maybe our friend @Oxbow6 has some idea this is about.  

https://www.bismarcknd.gov/AgendaCenter/ViewFile/Agenda/_09222020-758?html=true

Which of the 19 agenda items are you curious about?

I think declaring September 23rd as Arbor Day is an affront to our prairie grasses.

55 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

ND spike in hospitalizations and deaths largy seem to be a result of outbreaks in rural LTC facilities.

Masks for everyone and no youth activities including in person classes until old people in LTC facilities stop dying.........

The pandemic of old people going into nursing homes and then dying must be stopped!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

Yup......it's a shame and a sham. 

Parents love the Walz nonsense of pivoting educational plans based on the moving target of cases per 100k per county.

MSHSL voted to restart FB and VB this fall on Monday. HS VB season starts this coming Monday but when matches start per Walz mandate the VB girls will play to empty gyms. No fans allowed. Good thing he's clinging to masks are the answer theory. 

My son's lacrosse season got cancelled, but he had a summer hockey camp that ran most of June and July. Parents had to drop their kids off and weren't allowed to stay and watch. He played in one tournament because my neighbor coached the team and anyone could watch as long as masks were worn, that was in July. He's in a fall league that runs twice a week in September and only one parent is allowed to watch, masks required. Everything took place in Moorhead at the youth arena. The rules aren't consistent and seem to change depending on the event. As of now the youth hockey season is supposed to go on as scheduled, but we'll see.

41 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

I think declaring September 23rd as Arbor Day is an affront to our prairie grasses.

He just saw a link and couldn't help but post it. Nothing of actual concern there.

25 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

Masks for everyone and no youth activities including in person classes until old people in LTC facilities stop dying.........

The pandemic of old people going into nursing homes and then dying must be stopped!

Honest question. Where/how do you think the people in LTC facilities are getting exposed despite having very strict, if any, visitation policies? And considering they are already pretty much isolated from outside visitors, what is the solution to further protect them?

10 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

My gosh, his mom takes his computer privileges away for a few hours and actuall discussion takes place. Then when he steals the laptop out of her nicker drawer we get treated to the full on roided out levels of stupid, again.

Funny how a few posters started up again at the same time.....

20200921_183513.jpg

It kind of amazing. It’s almost like one of them is having a conversation with himself and two other alter egos. 

49 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Oops sorry, this one. My Facebook feed head this item that was causing some concern. I was wondering if someone knew anything about it. 

97F43D70-B0E8-4DB2-8B15-CF381D5859B6.jpeg