SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

19 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Enlighten me dr know it all.

Ever think it’s your clueless attitude that attributes to covid being more of a problem in the US than it is even in Sweden?

Hahaha......that's it. Can't spell it out for you day after day after day. 

When are you gonna be done building your bunker in Thompson? And will Hugo's still deliver to it?

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

There will never be a time when I won't stand up for people and defend them against the oppression of weaponizing sexual manipulation for personal gain.

Consistently, Democrats/Liberals/Satanists defend, support, encourage and reward the trafficing and weaponizing of sexual exploit for their own gain.

This. Must. Stop.

Hahahahaha wow. I can see why Bill Gates wants control of your brain! There's a tinfoil shortage, better stock up.

19 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

I mostly agree with you which is why I roll my eyes every time I hear people acting like its so easy to protect the vulnerable and everyone else can live their normal life and we'll be back to a near normal. But I'm not going to fault those making decisions for scaling back and making decisions on some of the things you deem as being "not the answer" because they are the ones who those that are responsible for trying to find that happy medium of people dying and people being able to live their "normal" lives.

If "they" were truly trying to find a happy medium hardly anyone would be arguing but that's not what is going on.  A happy medium is allowing school sports but with a limited number of fans (not sh*t-canning entire seasons).  A happy medium is giving the option of in person or online schooling (not being forced to go strictly online).  A happy medium would be businesses being allowed to offer mask only hours (instead of being pressured for complete mask mandates).  In my opinion the lack of willingness to promote a happy medium has been the main problem.  

On 9/21/2020 at 5:20 PM, Bison06 said:

I'm not sure about the above, but if you don't think that people's minds are being manipulated in an extremely sophisticated manner, watch the Netlix Documentary The Social Dilemma. I've already deleted most of my social media apps.

This is a must-watch for many people right now.

And it should be something both red and blue can agree on (although they'll both think it's only the other side that's been manipulated).

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Tim Walz in March:  “Two weeks to flatten the curve...”

Radio ad (from a business) on KQRS this morning:  “As we navigate our way in this ‘new normal way of life,’”...

That's baby steps from the MDH commercial a few weeks back....."there is no return to normal". 

#happymedium

3 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

This is a must-watch for many people right now.

Yes it is. Understanding that the news you are getting on social media is specific to what their algorithm knows will hold YOUR attention the longest is concerning to say the least. Especially when they know that negative news holds your attention the longest.

We are all literally living a different reality because we aren't hearing the same news.

Facemasks. Socisl distancing.  Washing hands.

They won't stop Covid 19 from spreading. But, it will slow it down quite a bit. 

Cultists, you can mock this and ramble on incoherently about numbers and science, but these are facts. Remain stubborn.  Keep lying and/or remaining wilfully ignorant. 

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/the-simple-science-behind-why-masks-work

On July 14, 2020 the CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield said in a press releaseTrusted Source: “Cloth face coverings are one of the most powerful weapons we have to slow and stop the spread of the virus — particularly when used universally within a community setting.”

1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

Cultists, you can mock this and ramble on incoherently about numbers and science, but these are facts. Remain stubborn.  Keep lying and/or remaining wilfully ignorant. 

On July 14, 2020 the CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield said in a press releaseTrusted Source: “Cloth face coverings are one of the most powerful weapons we have to slow and stop the spread of the virus — particularly when used universally within a community setting.”

Again, why didn't we do all of this each year we had a novel virus if it's so effective?

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Redneksioux said:

No sky falling here. Wanna have another tantrum about your civil liberties being infringed upon? 

I'm just hoping that it's a cloudy day where you are at so aren't scared by your own shadow if you actually venture outside.  

26 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Tim Walz in March:  “Two weeks to flatten the curve...”

Radio ad (from a business) on KQRS this morning:  “As we navigate our way in this ‘new normal’way of life,”...

Six months later and we still have governors trying to hold onto power and use this as a political tool.  

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

So what's the end game?  This virus is going to spread no matter what you do.  Slow it down - again what's the end game?

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Good one!

about as good as you keeping Kleenex in business with all your crying

You are the one crying.....with your false safety blanket mask demands.  No crying here.....buffets....bars.....kids in school full time face to face.......living as much as possible in whatever areas you and your crybaby friends haven't tried to impact.  

2 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Good one!

about as good as you keeping Kleenex in business with all your crying

Once again, throw all this ridiculousness aside......one of us would still be too scared to go out sitting in their corner curled up in the fetal position sucking their thumb.....and it wouldn't be me. 

Oh, they oversampled Democrats. I am shocked

Among the 1,140 likely voters identified as poll respondents, 417, or 36.6 percent, identified as Democrats; 410, or 35.9 percent, identified as Republicans; and 291, or 25.5 percent, identified as independents. The sample of likely voters was therefore basically Democrat +1.