SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

2 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Worked up over a small amount of Ricin being mailed to the President?  You do realize how deadly that stuff is, right?

No he doesn't, he's a liberal troll that lives in his mother's basement wrapped in his snuggie. 

3 minutes ago, Goon said:

No he doesn't, he's a liberal troll that lives in his mother's basement wrapped in his snuggie. 

Oh, gooneytunes.  I thought you were asleep dreaming of watercannons and antifa.

Instead, here you are.  Getting worked up over an investigation and arrest you have no qualifications to oversee. 

Sad, sad, sad.  

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Goon said:

If someone had sent Ricin to your lord and savior Barack H. Obama you'd be calling for the electric chair, but since it's Trump, it's okay, right?

Although deadly in quantity, ricin isn’t too extreme.  The Russians are using the good stuff, especially on Putin’s opposition.  As for former President Obama, he received daily deaths threats and plenty of white powder letters.

2 minutes ago, Goon said:

If someone had sent Ricin to your lord and savior Barack H. Obama you'd be calling for the electric chair, but since it's Trump, it's okay, right?

Of course not.  It is also wrong and dangerous to do that to Trump.

We just laugh at you immature overreaction.  As if someone mailed that to your address..  It is way over the top, smug and stupid all at the same time. But, that is gooneytunes.   LMFAO.

It is obvious you should not be in a position of authority and trust. 

Now, go write something meaningless about hockey. 

1 minute ago, Ranger said:

Although deadly in quantity, ricin isn’t too extreme.  The Russians are using the good stuff, especially on Putin’s opposition.  As for former President Obama, he received daily deaths threats and plenty of white powder letters.

No I get it. I am sure that President Trump receives hundreds of death threats everyday. The minimization by @heydouche1 is troublesome. 

Just now, Hayduke1 said:

Of course not.  It is also wrong and dangerous to do that to Trump.

We just laugh at you immature overreaction.  As if someone mailed that to your address..  It is way over the top, smug and stupid all at the same time. But, that is gooneytunes.   LMFAO.

It is obvious you should not be in a position of authority and trust. 

Now, go write something meaningless about hockey. 

Hey @heydouche1  I am not overreacting. If you think I am getting upset,  you're giving yourself way too much credit. 

Just now, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

You are hereby forbidden from discussing George Soros for refusing to elaborate on your beliefs on the the topic. If you cannot discuss your convictions, they are not real.

He is having a bit of a fit right now.  He may calm down later.  He thinks that Trump's safety is his responsibility, when in fact he isn't in any position of authority and trust to help anyone.

It is sad. 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

He is having a bit of a fit right now.  He may calm down later.  He thinks that Trump's safety is his responsibility, when in fact he isn't in any position of authority and trust to help anyone.

It is sad. 

Be careful. He might *gulp* DOWNVOTE your post.

Was she a Manchurian candidate of the deep state?!?

• Downvote 1

10 hours ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Be careful. He might *gulp* DOWNVOTE your post.

Was she a Manchurian candidate of the deep state?!?

OMG.  A downvote?  Why, I'd be ruined!

I think AOC convened the chambers of The Deep State. Antifa and BLM to fund and support that failed mission. 

She knew the risks. 

• Downvote 2

My gosh, his mom takes his computer privileges away for a few hours and actuall discussion takes place. Then when he steals the laptop out of her nicker drawer we get treated to the full on roided out levels of stupid, again.

Funny how a few posters started up again at the same time.....

20200921_183513.jpg

6 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

My gosh, his mom takes his computer privileges away for a few hours and actuall discussion takes place. Then when he steals the laptop out of her nicker drawer we get treated to the full on roided out levels of stupid, again.

20200921_183513.jpg

Are you willing to explain what Soros is doing? People are talking about him but won't share details.

change1.jpg

6 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

20200921_183513.jpg

Well, I have to keep these to levels of stupid the cult will understand. 

Soros doesn't pay me enough to totally lower myself to your level though. 

Sorry about that. 

• Upvote 1

Its ok HayAlpha or.... or Mikeduke ... or I'm not even sure how you want to identify as......

Guess maybe from now on we can just refer to either of "you" et al, the same way your parents do.... as the dissapointment they have to love.

Sad. If you ever need to talk just let me know, I'll give you a number that may help.

• Upvote 1