SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

2 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Its quite possible these muttonchops stopped as much rona virus as 99.9999999 percent of the ineffective in incorrectly worn mandated masks.

unnamed.jpg

These old pictures make my day. Please continue sharing these. 

45 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

You have no idea. No surprise internet tough guy.

You only have your own idea and expect everyone else to accommodate you.  Internet tough guy?  You mean like making anonymous cracks about the professional aptitude of a doctor on this board because he doesn't happen to have the same beliefs as you?  

“Cloth face coverings are one of the most powerful weapons we have to slow and stop the spread of the virus — particularly when used universally within a community setting.”

I've made it through the first half of my life without a mask.  Encountered more than a few viruses along the way, I reckon.

I'll be just fine getting to the finish without one.

No matter how long the second half is going to be.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

I've made it through the first half of my life without a mask.  Encountered more than a few viruses along the way, I reckon.

I'll be just fine getting to the finish without one.

No matter how long the second half is going to be.

How narcissistic of you.  A true cultist. 

1 hour ago, Goon said:

This just came across my Twitter feed. This is big. Thoughts? @Oxbow6

I am sure our left-leaning friends will dismiss this. Remember it came from the New York Slimes.

Isn't OAN the network that said Soros was a Nazi? And that Hillary had a brain tumor?  And that Roy Moore won the Alabama race? 

New York Slimes, you sure have a way with words. But please, whatever you do, don't downvote my post. It's really hurtful.

EDIT: my post was downvoted? NOOOOOOOOOOO

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Isn't OAN the network that said Soros was a Nazi? And that Hillary had a brain tumor?  And that Roy Moore won the Alabama race? 

New York Slimes, you sure have a way with words. But please, whatever you do, don't downvote my post. It's really hurtful.

EDIT: my post was downvoted? NOOOOOOOOOOO

Ha!  I upvoted.  Take that, gooneytunes!

7 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Ha!  I upvoted.  Take that, gooneytunes!

Kinda like givn yerself a handy, I mean ya got off on it, but... now I bet you feel a bit sad N shameful and still have to throw your moms undies in the wash befor she gets home from work.

I guess in the end, you'll have to ask yourself if it was worth it.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Kinda like givn yerself a handy, I mean ya got off on it, but... now I bet you feel a bit sad N shameful and still have to throw your moms undies in the wash befor she gets home from work.

You seem obsessed with women's underwear.  Is this you at Walmart?

c7d8eb08f98ac7b961f90861b67bfd1a.jpg

1 hour ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Ever noticed @haydouche1 will post something and then a plethora of other left wingers like Alpha Mike and Rednecksiouz will come by and echo what ever the other one posts. It’s almost as if they’re all coming from the same IP address. 

1 minute ago, Goon said:

Ever noticed @haydouche1 will post something and then a plethora of other left wingers like Alpha Mike and Rednecksiouz will come by and echo what ever the other one posts. It’s almost as if they’re all coming from the same IP address. 

I can see the IP addresses.  They're not the same.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TheFlop said:

You only have your own idea and expect everyone else to accommodate you.  Internet tough guy?  You mean like making anonymous cracks about the professional aptitude of a doctor on this board because he doesn't happen to have the same beliefs as you?  

Not very anonymous when those cracks are at a Dr. who likes identify who he is responding to. To top it off this Dr. can cast shame on those looking to protect themselves yet come one here and accuse others for mask shaming. Very professional MD I must say!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Goon said:

You are onto me, gooneytunes. 

Soros pays me well. 

ROTFLMFAO.

• UNDBIZ changed the title to 2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)
  • UNDBIZ locked this topic
  • UNDBIZ unlocked this topic