SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

3 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Not very anonymous when those cracks are at a Dr. who likes identify who he is responding to. To top it off this Dr. can cast shame on those looking to protect themselves yet come one here and accuse others for mask shaming. Very professional MD I must say!

*If*  he is one, most health care systems would have fired him for ineptitude. 

Mask shaming doctors have no place in a health care system.  Especially carrying insurance on a quack. 

Most these cultists are posers.  LMFAO. 

It's 09/23/2020 and I've yet to hear a single politician lay out criteria for when masks will come off and restrictions will be lifted. Are those of you who support the mitigation techniques being implemented ok with indefinite changes?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

*If*  he is one, most health care systems would have fired him for ineptitude. 

Mask shaming doctors have no place in a health care system.  Especially carrying insurance on a quack. 

Most these cultists are posers.  LMFAO. 

And there's that lovely pattern from the left we have been seeing. Disagree with me and I call for your job. How pathetic.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

And there's that lovely pattern from the left we have been seeing. Disagree with me and I call for your job. How pathetic.

Well, bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzon.

Endangering the health of others through misinformation and lies is a slam dunk malpractice suit. 

If he is a poser, no problem.  If not, that's his problem.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bison06 said:

That's how the extreme left rolls. Cancel culture, if you don't agree with them, no matter how ridiculous, they cancel you out. It would be interesting to know where @heydouche1 received his medical degree from? 

10 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

So does refusing to shop at businesses that require masks also fall under the cancel culture? Not asking for you specifically, asking for TheFlop and NoiseInsideHead and the gang.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Endangering the health of others through misinformation and lies is a slam dunk malpractice suit. 

nice misinformation yourself there skippy.  endangering whos health?

1 minute ago, Redneksioux said:

So does refusing to shop at businesses that require masks also fall under the cancel culture? Not asking for you specifically, asking for TheFlop and NoiseInsideHead and the gang.

Nope, but if you called for the business owner to lose their business and be shut down that would be cancel culture.

8 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

You wouldn't know what is and isn't malpractice so just keep rolling on the floor laughing, you're good at that.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Nope, but if you called for the business owner to lose their business and be shut down that would be cancel culture.

Got it. So in goon think, avoiding establishments with mask requirements would be to a water cannon. Where calling for the business owner to be shut down is more comparable to a heat ray.

22 minutes ago, Goon said:

Ever noticed @haydouche1 will post something and then a plethora of other left wingers like Alpha Mike and Rednecksiouz will come by and echo what ever the other one posts. It’s almost as if they’re all coming from the same IP address. 

I  Guess that Flober & you are Oxbow's faithful Lap Dogs

4 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Watch out Old Fella...

The Flop is about to age shame you.

I was remiss in not thanking him for his latest compliment.  He was so impressed with my scripts that I must have a speach writter.  He sure could use 1.

1 minute ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Oxbow may post things that I disagree with, but nothing that would justify any sort of scrutiny of his career. Expecting people in specific positions to think a certain way is a slippery slope.

Look up the professor at Skidmore that is facing scrutiny for attending a pro cop rally. Absurd.

I’m with you on this. I wouldn’t call for dr ox to lose his job. But I’d never take a family member in to see him.

34 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

I can see the IP addresses.  They're not the same.

My phone, my ipad, my desktop all different IP adresses.

With the psychotic nature of their mirrored posts, quite plausibe the kid would use multiple devices just to stoke his own ego.

Literally too scary to think there are multiple users of such low IQ in this relatively small community.

Just sayin.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Got it. So in goon think, avoiding establishments with mask requirements would be to a water cannon. Where calling for the business owner to be shut down is more comparable to a heat ray.

Hey genius, I wear a mask when I go to a store so stop with mask shaming. Don’t include me in this. 

7 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

With the psychotic nature of their mirrored posts, quite plausibe the kid would use multiple devices just to stoke his own ego.

Literally too scary to think there are multiple users of such low IQ in this relatively small community.

Just sayin.

Exactly, you can also disguise your IP address. 

19 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Literally too scary to think there are multiple users with very low IQs in this relatively small community.

Just sayin.

Fixed your post. :) 

43 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

It's 09/23/2020 and I've yet to hear a single politician lay out criteria for when masks will come off and restrictions will be lifted.

When we're all either:
(A) beaten into psychological submission that we'd blindly wear an onion on our belt if told do do so, or
(B) dead.