SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

16 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Its the first year.  It appears to be fizzing out much like viruses do, even without a vaccine or any medication.

Treatments of it are also getting significantly better which has also improved survival rates.

Point being, to say it is "acting like other viruses" when there has been significant uptick deaths above and beyond what is typical for almost 6 montsh running now is downplaying it a bit much. And that is with unprecendented steps that have been taken to slow the spread.  

6 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

Treatments of it are also getting significantly better which has also improved survival rates.

Point being, to say it is "acting like other viruses" when there has been significant uptick deaths above and beyond what is typical for almost 6 montsh running now is downplaying it a bit much. And that is with unprecendented steps that have been taken to slow the spread.  

In addition to the things you mentioned, early outbreaks were nearly exclusively among the population most vulnerable to this. As it makes it's way through the rest of us, the survival rate will continue to climb.

1 minute ago, Bison06 said:

In addition to the things you mentioned, early outbreaks were nearly exclusively among the population most vulnerable to this. As it makes it's way through the rest of us, the survival rate will continue to climb.

Rates also depend on the denominator.  With increased testing that denominator is increasing, leading to an increase in the survival rate.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, UNDBIZ said:

Rates also depend on the denominator.  With increased testing that denominator is increasing, leading to an increase in the survival rate.

And that is exactly what many of the logical among us were saying in April when the media was on it's fear world tour with their death rates of 4-5-6% 

The early numbers were skewed ridiculously high because the cases were mostly occurring in elderly people who are highest risk.

• Upvote 2

A new sick and bizarre conspiracy theory for the cult to lap up and regurgitate.  

https://secondnexus.com/alex-jones-rbg-blood-sacrifice

Alex Jones Just Claimed That Democrats Let RBG Die as a 'Satanic' 'Blood Sacrifice' and Yeah, It's a Lot

Contradicting his own claims that Ginsburg had been dead for weeks, Jones said:

Look, the really sick math is [Democrats] had her on life support, they could keep her alive with adrenaline and growth hormone and blood transfusions, and it was her wish to go ahead and die to get the vote out as a blood sacrifice because her main mission was to get abortion. Blood sacrifice that [Senator Chuck] Schumer talked about, if you want a war, quit letting us have the blood of the babies, we need that satanic energy."

18 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

A new sick and bizarre conspiracy theory for the cult to lap up and regurgitate.  

Alex Jones Just Claimed That Democrats Let RBG Die as a 'Satanic' 'Blood Sacrifice' and Yeah, It's a Lot

Look, the really sick math is [Democrats] had her on life support, they could keep her alive with adrenaline and growth hormone and blood transfusions, and it was her wish to go ahead and die to get the vote out as a blood sacrifice because her main mission was to get abortion. Blood sacrifice that [Senator Chuck] Schumer talked about, if you want a war, quit letting us have the blood of the babies, we need that satanic energy."

dang, you almost went a whole day without posting some nonsensical bullcrap.....try again tommorow

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Hell yeah Alex Jones is lit af

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

Good.  Seriously.  

Although you seem to get pretty worked up over it.  Take your meds. 

This Piece of garbage sent a chemical weapon to the president of the United States. I am applauding her arrest. Clam down Skippy. 

2 minutes ago, Goon said:

This Piece of garbage sent a chemical weapon to the president of the United States. I am applauding her arrest. Clam down Skippy. 

Goodness.  You really did skip your meds.

Well, stay away from the water cannons.  I doubt anyone with authority and trust would allow you near her anyway.

Maybe take a nap.  Dream of defeating antifa and their leader AOC with lots of water blasts. That always lifts your spirits.

15 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

It should read what children and cultists have learned from Trump.  Although, I suspect the cult came into their little group already with many of these traits. 

FB_IMG_1600825037448.jpg

I grew up with Bill Clinton, George W. Bush,  and to a lesser degree Barack Obama. I can say with about 95% certainty that I didn't learn anything from them.

Your kids aren't learning anything from The Donald unless you are failing as a parent, which based on your posts... seems like they weren't going to learn much of anything from you anyway so they aren't going to be any worse off. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Goodness.  You really did skip your meds.

Well, stay away from the water cannons.  I doubt anyone with authority and trust would allow you near her anyway.

Maybe take a nap.  Dream of defeating antifa and their leader AOC with lots of water blasts. That always lifts your 

B710B196-5BDF-4A8E-A4A7-863CDEBD647D.gif

Another Republican endorsement.

Followed by excuses and lies from the cult.  

McCain was a hero.  And a real Republican.  An honorable man.  Qualities Trump lacks. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/cindy-mccain-endorses-biden-president-rebuke-trump-n1240772

"My husband John lived by a code: country first. We are Republicans, yes, but Americans foremost. There's only one candidate in this race who stands up for our values as a nation, and that is @JoeBiden," McCain tweeted.

"Joe and I don't always agree on the issues, and I know he and John certainly had some passionate arguments, but he is a good and honest man. He will lead us with dignity," she wrote.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1