SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

5 hours ago, Bison06 said:

Can you honestly defend Biden as not corrupt? His history speaks for itself in this regard if you ask me.

By the standards and precedent set by what I like to call The Pelosi Doctrine if Biden were to win the election the impeachment hearings should start the first day Congress is in session based on his press conference concerning the Ukraine alone.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Well there you have it.  

"I wanted to always play it down."

Are you aware of the next sentence of the President after that statement? It's a good read. Here's your cheat

Or highlight below:

Trump told Woodward on March 19 that he deliberately minimized the danger. “I wanted to always play it down,” the president said. “I still like playing it down because I don’t want to create a panic.”

Image that. Not wanting to create _____; what a horrible approach for a leader to take, not creating _____. 

2 hours ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Younger me had my opinion of the Nobel Prizes shaped by Futurama:

Prof. Farnsworth:
It's a little experiment that might win me the Nobel Prize.

Leela:
In what field?

Prof. Farnsworth:
I don't care; they all pay the same.

That was a good show.  Never got its due.

5 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

Oh, gotta save this gem of inbreeding. 

LMFAO.

A term used by whiny alt-righters to insult anybody who even remotely dissents from hyperconservative orthodoxy.

The term is typically used by frustrated involuntarily celibate white males who portray themselves as victims of those who reduce their arguments by calling them Nazis and racists; these males tend to have no self-awareness of the irony that they themselves are doing the exact same thing by calling their opposition soy boys.
Regular person with nuanced, balanced opinions: Hey, maybe racism can exist in subtle ways that we are consciously unaware of.
Alt-righter: Hey! Stop saying things I don't like! Soy boy!

Triggered again. lol. Carry on Soyboy.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

The original run was incredible. Shouldn't have rebooted though. Also it's too bad Phil Hartman couldn't voice Zapp as originally intended.

That would have been amazing.  

It was good Sunday night viewing after football with King of the Hill and Simpsons at their peak or just getting there, with Futurama and Family Guy just getting their starts. 

Fox had an embarrassment of riches in the animation department. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, MrEdway said:

Hate crime...right Soyboy? lol Racist firefighters take down Biden voter.

What kind of an asshate punches an elderly lady. I hope they throw the book at this P.O.S. that's a horrific assault. 

It was recorded, cultists.  Its on record.

Why remain willfully ignorant?  Do you hate our country that much? 

Pathetic.  You have no shame and no excuses.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-admitted-deliberately-played-coronavirus-threat-reports/story?id=72904348

Trump admitted he deliberately played down coronavirus threat: Reports

He called Bob Woodward's book, for which he gave interviews, a "hit job."

• Upvote 1

This COVID-19 death profile is extremely significant yet is almost totally ignored by the media.  Their focus is on cases, not deaths.  The number of cases has not decreased as rapidly as the number of deaths.  Only a small percentage of cases now end in death, and the death count is vastly more important than the case count.  The case count may linger, but that problem is becoming increasingly manageable.

The latest reported weekly death count (August 29) was 370.  That's out of a population of 330 million people.  In a single week, between August 8 and August 15, the number of deaths dropped 85 percent (from 3,169 to 455).  The COVID-19 death rate in the U.S. is now barely more than one per million and dropping like a rock.  Coronavirus deaths are currently half the number of weekly vehicle fatalities.  We're now seeing the pandemic in our rearview mirror.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/09/the_pandemic_is_history.html?fbclid=IwAR1hax9scAcZEXBlP1oHpbM_OcBidyou4YbJElFbixaJVXPO7n7Rr9FOJtY#.X1k4ynpwKd8.facebook

• Upvote 3