SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

1 hour ago, Sioux>Bison said:

He tried pretty dang hard to pass money for more infrastructure and to cut the red tape to actuallY break Ground on these projects. The Democrats are the ones who love bureaucracy and rad tape. They are the ones who are trying to block progress including new infrastructure spending.

Didn't Republicans control Congress for a while during his term?

1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

Okay, cult members.  Better take out a third mortgage on your trailers and save Twitler's campaign.

https://www.axios.com/trump-election-campaign-fundraising-cash-eb9915fc-bbab-410f-8e99-fcca14a68024.html

That’s great for Biden right?   

How many deaths again from Sturgis rally due to Covid?  You must have missed the question.  

2 hours ago, petey23 said:

Michelle Bachman, AOC, Fauxcohontas, Adam Schiff, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Jeff Flake, and Howard Dean off the top of my head. I am sure there are more. These are the politicians who you can tell are bat sh!t crazy by just looking at their eyes.

don't forgot when ted lieu accused candace owens of being a white supremacist

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

And then today T quote.

TRUMP: “Instead of focusing on radical ideology, my administration is focused on delivering real results. And that’s what we have. Right now we have the cleanest air ever we’ve ever had in this country — let’s say over the last 40 years.” 

LOL

There is actually pretty decent empirical evidence for this. Whether Trump can take credit for it is another story. It’s actually kind of ridiculous how ‘clean’ the air over the U.S. is compared to other developed countries. 

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, NDSU grad said:

There is actually pretty decent empirical evidence for this. Whether Trump can take credit for it is another story. It’s actually kind of ridiculous how ‘clean’ the air over the U.S. is compared to other developed countries. 

Is it really that amazing how drastic reduction in fossil fuel usage has a direct affect on air quality?  I doubt firing up 1,000 coal burning EPPs would have similar results.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Ranger said:

Is it really that amazing how drastic reduction in fossil fuel usage has a direct affect on air quality?  I doubt firing up 1,000 coal burning EPPs would have similar results.

It’s more so clean coal technology and tighter emissions that have led to better air quality.  Particularly the reduction in sulfur containing compounds.  I don’t have access to data on fossil fuel usage, but I don’t think there’s been a reduction compared to 40 years ago. 

4 hours ago, Sioux>Bison said:

He is building the wall and its cost is being offset by the new trade agreement. He has kept his promises unlike all these other establishment politicians. He actually tries to get stuff done instead of making excuses 

Donald's currently trying to sell you that "redemption money is paying for the wall".  He's already moved on from the trade agreement offset lie.  Keep up.

https://www.fox26houston.com/whats-your-point/military-dollars-redirected-to-the-border-wall-whats-your-point

#promiseskept :whistling:

• Upvote 3

Sweet jesus.....

The DOJ is seeking to defend President Trump (instead of his personal attorneys) in a defamation civil suit regarding an alleged rape in the 1990s.   They’re justifying this by claiming Trump was acting “within the scope” of his job duties when he made the allegation denial.  

This assures  1) any embarrassing disclosures will not be released until after the election; 2) taxpayer money will foot the bill; and 3) taxpayer money will pay for all potential damages.  

Trump and Barr sure are draining the swamp!!

4 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Sweet jesus.....

The DOJ is seeking to defend President Trump (instead of his personal attorneys) in a defamation civil suit regarding an alleged rape in the 1990s.   They’re justifying this by claiming Trump was acting “within the scope” of his job duties when he made the allegation denial.  

This assures  1) any embarrassing disclosures will not be released until after the election; 2) taxpayer money will foot the bill; and 3) taxpayer money will pay for all potential damages.  

Seems like a legit complaint, too.  

4 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Sweet jesus.....

Another with the bat sh!t crazy eyes.

• Like 1