SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

15 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

Trump hasn’t done anything to hurt this democracy and if anything strengthen it. Congress and the courts have had plenty of checks and balances on some of his policies and some have been overruled. To me the check and balances are working just as intended. The democrats and republican establishments have been just as corrupt as Trump but you can’t see that because you have your blinders on. Why else would the establishment band together to try and stop Trump?

Trump is the one who cares about what’s best for this country! Look at all the campaign promises he kept  and when was the last time that happened!

You love him.  That's so special.

8 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

So somebody made a new account to let people know what he did. Fairly standard of they weren't a SS member.

Just cautioning against believing everything you read on the internet.  Entirely possible Weatherby was involved as alleged.

• Like 1

The lies flow from Twitler's lips while the cult members remain willfully ignorant. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/07/politics/donald-trump-labor-day-press-conference-fact-check/index.html

(CNN)President Donald Trump used a Labor Day press briefing at the White House to give a campaign-style address, attacking his political opponents, touting the alleged success the US has had against the coronavirus and repeating many false and misleading claims along the way.

1 hour ago, Sioux>Bison said:

Trump hasn’t done anything to hurt this democracy and if anything strengthen it. Congress and the courts have had plenty of checks and balances on some of his policies and some have been overruled. To me the check and balances are working just as intended. The democrats and republican establishments have been just as corrupt as Trump but you can’t see that because you have your blinders on. Why else would the establishment band together to try and stop Trump?

Trump is the one who cares about what’s best for this country! Look at all the campaign promises he kept  and when was the last time that happened!

He hasn't done anything for infrastructure, which is what I was most excited about from his campaign. Promise broken.

8 minutes ago, Benny Baker said:

Right?  Promise #1 was to build a huge wall on our southern border and make Mexico pay for it.

I’m still waiting for that nasty woman to be locked up. 

I wonder if Noem is going to pay the $250 billion  covid bill she tallied. I’m sure she’s already paid trump in some form or fashion!

55 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

I wonder if Noem is going to pay the $250 billion  covid bill she tallied. I’m sure she’s already paid trump in some form or fashion!

9 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

You can get a laugh out of others' disabilities/defects. Happy for you buddy!

If you are going to be sanctimonious at least stay in a lane.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Redneksioux said:

v6LpnVL.jpg

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Trump spent a full hour alone with her on Air Force One. I'm sure it was a great conversation. 

Why are liberals who claim to support POC and women always so quick to launch racist and misogynistic attacks against POC and women who are republicans?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, Redneksioux said:

Yeah, let's just get back to laughing at peoples' disabilities and defects, that's more fun!

So your answer is "those people are disgusting, so I'll be disgusting too."  What happened to "they go low, we go high?"  Your party had a chance to capture the middle and win over the electorate.  Instead, you hopped in the mud with Trump.

7 hours ago, UND1983 said:

A Forum writer liked this on Twitter.  Is this for real?  

My first thought: this guy is an idiot. Second thought: school started at the exact same time the spike happened in late August. 

"We estimate" ... OK ... 

1. Who is "We"?
2. Estimate? Based on what exactly? Science please. Tracking and tracing. 

This is no different than some R stepping to a camera and saying "We estimate that over 250,000 of the reported cases between June 1 and July 1 are due to the Memorial Day weekend riots in major American urban centers." 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

"We estimate" ... OK ... 

1. Who is "We"?
2. Estimate? Based on what exactly? Science please. Tracking and tracing. 

This is no different than some R stepping to a camera and saying "We estimate that over 250,000 of the reported cases between June 1 and July 1 are due to the Memorial Day weekend riots in major American urban centers." 

#trustthescience

<eye roll>