SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

4 minutes ago, 1972 said:

well, working in an industry where i am in and out of alot of different cars, you would be shocked(well maybe not you, i guess) at how many people smoke weed in their vehicles...it is crazy.  the amount of vehicles that have an empty alchol container, or bottle cap in them compared to a smoked up vehicle is almost close to 50-1 on the weed side.  so, yes, it is a big problem when it isnt legal, i can only imagine if it was legal

Are they getting in accidents due to being high?

1 minute ago, 1972 said:

well, working in an industry where i am in and out of alot of different cars, you would be shocked(well maybe not you, i guess) at how many people smoke weed in their vehicles...it is crazy.  the amount of vehicles that have an empty alchol container, or bottle cap in them compared to a smoked up vehicle is almost close to 50-1 on the weed side.  so, yes, it is a big problem when it isnt legal, i can only imagine if it was legal

If the ability to detect weed scent in cars is easy, and consuming while driving is so problematic and prevalent, then we should be hearing more about stoned driving being an epidemic. Are these cars in which you smell it damaged?

7 minutes ago, 1972 said:

If it's so common, does it not illustrate how not-dangerous smoking and driving is?   

3 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

If the ability to detect weed scent in cars is easy, and consuming while driving is so problematic and prevalent, then we should be hearing more about stoned driving being an epidemic. Are these cars in which you smell it damaged?

Yup, or they wouldn't be at my work

1 minute ago, 1972 said:

Yup, or they wouldn't be at my work

Fair enough. The societal upside to legalization outweighs the increased amount of stoned drivers on the road, though, in my opinion. Where I live it's legalized (after being decrminalized in the 70's), and the amount of accidents doesn't deviate from the national average, for what that's worth.

Local media here is picking up on complaints that police intentionally exacerbated the violence the night Kyle Rittenhouse shot those people.

Here's a colorful account of the events from one of the ‘commanders’ of the militias.  The guy's a Rambo wanna-be, but it's an interesting insight to multiple players involved in this mess. 

https://archive.li/Ipz3Y

3 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

My momma didn't raise no fool!

Classic jam. What's your favorite Tupac song? Changes is up there for me, but he did an album with Outlawz that was great. Hell 4 a hustler is my favorite off that one.

3 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Classic jam. What's your favorite Tupac song? Changes is up there for me, but he did an album with Outlawz that was great. Hell 4 a hustler is my favorite off that one.

Hard to say, this is one of them and hardly anybody ever heard it.

My first Google search ever was the lyrics to Got my mind made up to figure out what the censored words were: "sticking up ______with German _______"

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Hard to say, this is one of them and hardly anybody ever heard it.

My first Google search ever was the lyrics to Got my mind made up to figure out what the censored words were: "sticking up ______with German _______"

Never heard this one before. Excellent!

2 hours ago, Bison06 said:

Too many to choose from.  Guess I'd go with Changes, Ain't No Fun (If The Homies Can't Have None), I Ain't Mad At Cha, Life Goes On.  Probably in that order.  Lots of other good ones though.

EDIT:  Would rather talk about this than the crap that goes on for pages with not a single person changing their mind about anything......

38 minutes ago, Hambone said:

Too many to choose from.  Guess I'd go with Changes, Ain't No Fun (If The Homies Can't Have None), I Ain't Mad At Cha, Life Goes On.  Probably in that order.  Lots of other good ones though.

EDIT:  Would rather talk about this than the crap that goes on for pages with not a single person changing their mind about anything......

3 hours ago, Bison06 said:

Never heard this one before. Excellent!

3 minutes ago, Benny Baker said:

Holler if Ya Hear Me, Hail Mary, All Eyez on Me Disc 1, Troublesome '96, so many more . . . .

Who was better, Biggie or Pac?

18 minutes ago, zonadub said:

If you have any daughters, how could you vote for this person?

Right.  

Coming from a member of the cult with absolutely no credibility.  Enjoy your delusion. 

Trump is a rapist and everyone knows it.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/a-running-list-of-the-women-whove-accused-donald-trump-of-sexual-misconduct_n_57ffae1fe4b0162c043a7212

A Running List Of The Women Who’ve Accused Donald Trump Of Sexual Misconduct

All their stories in one place.
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Right.  

Coming from a member of the cult with absolutely no credibility.  Enjoy your delusion. 

Trump is a rapist and everyone knows it.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/a-running-list-of-the-women-whove-accused-donald-trump-of-sexual-misconduct_n_57ffae1fe4b0162c043a7212

A Running List Of The Women Who’ve Accused Donald Trump Of Sexual Misconduct

All their stories in one place.

Women are bad enough...

Child abusers are one of the worst predators out there.

and no, I am not a big fan of Trump, but there is no way I can vote for a person who is fondling little girls.

• Upvote 2

Trump lied.  Which is normal.  This time, many people died because of his lie. 

So, of course the cult supports his decision to lie, lies in turn and attempts to deflect and project the lie, just like their leader.  

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-covid-19-dangers-bob-woodward-lie/

On February 7, Mr. Trump told Woodward he had spoken to Chinese President Xi Jinping about the virus. He told Woodward the coronavirus was "more deadly" than "even your strenuous flus," and difficult to address because "it goes through air."

"This is deadly stuff," Mr. Trump said to Woodward. 

Three days later, the president said at an event with the nation's governors that "a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat, as the heat comes in," and added the U.S. is in "great shape."

13 minutes ago, zonadub said:

Women are bad enough...

Child abusers are one of the worst predators out there.

and no, I am not a big fan of Trump, but there is no way I can vote for a person who is fondling little girls.

Really?

It's better to rape women than it is to what exactly?   From that you interpreted child molestation?  

Pathetic. 

No! I am not saying rapists are ok.

Wow! Talk about a cult member! Take off those anti-Trump glasses and see Biden for what he really is. Trump is no saint, but apparently Biden is, in your view.

The truth is that these are our only options. The third party candidates might be better options, but even Teddy Roosevelt couldn’t get elected on a third party ticket.

I shudder to think that a man who can’t complete a sentence would be the leader of the free world.

You keep denying the words coming out of his mouth and repeat the allegations of the Democrats and the media. Then when you don’t have a good rebuttal, you resort to name calling, like ‘Trumptards’ or cultists.

Yes, you hate Trump, but he is our President. And probably will be for 4 more years.

40 minutes ago, Hambone said:

For me definitely 2Pac.  Biggie had a couple good ones, but I was a Death Row guy.  Dre, Snoop, Pac.  They were fantastic.

33 minutes ago, Benny Baker said:

2pac's more prolific, especially if you include all the posthumous releases---so probably gotta lean that way.  But Biggie's two albums easily stand up against any two 2pac albums, in my opinion.

For me, 2pac was a better performing artist, and Biggie was a better rapper.

Pac had better production (aka beats) to work with, and after attending a performing arts high school, was better at expressing himself artistically. He carried the movies he was in by basically playing himself, which speaks to how iconic his persona was. His lyrics are more accessible and enunciated too.

Biggie's flow is so effortless and natural, but he was held back by puff daddy being so wack jumping in on his songs and videos. 

This is originally just Big L and Pac, but this remix adding a Biggie verse makes it even better with all three of the late 90s deceased rappers on one track.

42 minutes ago, zonadub said:

No! I am not saying rapists are ok.

Wow! Talk about a cult member! Take off those anti-Trump glasses and see Biden for what he really is. Trump is no saint, but apparently Biden is, in your view.

The truth is that these are our only options. The third party candidates might be better options, but even Teddy Roosevelt couldn’t get elected on a third party ticket.

I shudder to think that a man who can’t complete a sentence would be the leader of the free world.

You keep denying the words coming out of his mouth and repeat the allegations of the Democrats and the media. Then when you don’t have a good rebuttal, you resort to name calling, like ‘Trumptards’ or cultists.

Yes, you hate Trump, but he is our President. And probably will be for 4 more years.

Not my fault you choose to be a supporter of the mysogonist.  Does that make you feel good?

https://time.com/5047771/donald-trump-comments-billy-bush/

Our President Has Always Degraded Women — And We’ve Always Let Him