SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

1 minute ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Hey libtard-tifa... Trump said today that every male born should NOT cut their own dicks off... can you believe that racist ahole!!!

Dont let the BAD ORANGE MAN tell you what to do!!!!

Goodness.

You are one angry little Trumptard.  

It must be frustrating defending Trump.  If I were you, I'd be very frustrated too.   

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

The cult trues to downplay it also.  It aint working.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/10/politics/donald-trump-bob-woodward-book-rage/index.html

Donald Trump's ridiculous attempt to downplay Bob Woodward's book

But the main issue is that the President of the United States purposely downplayed the seriousness of a virus that has killed almost 200,000 Americans.

That's THE story. And it's one that Trump knows is absolutely disastrous for his already flagging reelection campaign. Which is why he is throwing all sorts of excuses and rationales for why he did what he did -- whether it's in talking to Woodward in the first place or what he told Woodward about the coronavirus

Will you and CNN hold everyone that down played the virus in March to the same standard?

10 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Nobody but frightened white people want a wall.   

I’m white and not frightened 

I want it because it helps enforce the law

how many more kids need to die because of drugs coming over in the border towns

dont believe me pick up an Arizona newspaper

old Bidumb isn’t even aware of this problem

lets follow the law or change it

how about you give me your name and address and I will post it along the border towns that you are willing to take these people in and feed them, educate them , give them healthcare and guarantee they won’t cause any problems 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Kab said:

how about you give me your name and address and I will post it along the border towns that you are willing to take these people in and feed them, educate them , give them healthcare and guarantee they won’t cause any problems 

How about we legalize weed and stop over-prescribing painkillers. Seems a lot easier.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Kab said:

Oh, you aren't frightened at all, are you güero.

ROTFLMFAO

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Kab said:

A wall isn’t gonna stop drugs.  

Drug cartels are well-connected, wealthy and sophisticated organizations. They’re not shipping drugs via the desert on frickin' pick-up trucks or by backpack, at least not in large capacity.  Doing as such is ridiculously inefficient.  The vast majority of this stuff is entering the country by plane and boat, and by cars via ports of entry.      

Wanna stop drugs into this country?  Wanna stop the violence?    Quell the demand for drugs.  Simple as that.  

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

Reality isn't kind for the cult. 

Schiff's reputation is in tatters after he claimed he had evidence of crimes but never presented it. If I recall, he and other prominent "RussiaGate" folks all admitted under oath that they had nothing from the beginning.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

A wall isn’t gonna stop drugs.  

Drug cartels are well-connected, wealthy and sophisticated organizations. They’re not shipping drugs via the desert on frickin' pick-up trucks, at least not in large capacity.  Doing as such is ridiculously inefficient.  The vast majority of this stuff is entering the country by plane and boat.    

Wanna stop drugs into this country?  Wanna stop the violence?    Quell the demand for drugs.  Simple as that.  

It won’t stop drugs but it will help

looks like some of these drugs found a way into your system 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Schiff's reputation is in tatters after he claimed he had evidence of crimes but never presented it. If I recall, he and other prominent "RussiaGate" folks all admitted under oath that they had nothing from the beginning.

Wrong. 

But, keep telling yourself and the cultists that if it makes you feel good. Most people know that Is BS.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/senate-russia-report-proves-trump-was-wrong-mueller-was-right-ncna1237743

Far from a hoax, as the president so often claimed, the report reveals how the Trump campaign willingly engaged with Russian operatives implementing the influence effort.

• Upvote 2

A wall won't stop everything, but it adds friction. 

Every time you add friction it deters behavior. 

Speed bumps in parking lots are friction.
The old guy with questionable eyesight and dead batteries in his flashlight looking in bags at the doors to REA is a friction. 
Neither stop all unwanted behavior, but they do deter some. 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Kab said:

It won’t stop drugs but it will help

looks like some of these drugs found a way into your system 

Not in any large capacity.  Considering the cost, building a wall is a laughably inefficient way of dealing with the drug problem.  

1 hour ago, Kab said:

And your solution is ?

Well, that's the million dollar question we've been dealing with for ages.  How to solve it?  Perhaps we should treat the disease instead of throwing trillions at the symptom.  

All this violence/killing is a byproduct of our immense appetite for drugs.   The root of the problem isn't in Mexico, it's here.    

At the end of the day, the answer lies in diminishing the demand for drugs.  Until we do this, nothing is going to change.       

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Well, that's the million dollar question we've been dealing with for ages.  How to solve it?  Perhaps solve the disease instead of throwing trillions at the symptom.  

All this violence/killing is a byproduct of people feeding our sensatious appetite for drugs.   The root of the problem isn't in Mexico, it's here.    

At the end of the day, the answer is in somehow diminishing the demand for drugs.      

Do you think legalizing weed would help? I am pro-legalization of marijuana for about a million reasons.

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Wrong. 

But, keep telling yourself and the cultists that if it makes you feel good. Most people know that Is BS.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/senate-russia-report-proves-trump-was-wrong-mueller-was-right-ncna1237743

Far from a hoax, as the president so often claimed, the report reveals how the Trump campaign willingly engaged with Russian operatives implementing the influence effort.

Schiff said he had evidence. He claimed it repeatedly. He didn't have anything. He never offered anything. He's not a member of the Senate, so any report they made would be independent of what he had I am pretty sure.

You know there is nothing wrong with admitting the dude messed up, right? No need to die on the hill asserting Adam Schiff told the truth when he simply did not.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Schiff said he had evidence. He claimed it repeatedly. He didn't have anything. He never offered anything. He's not a member of the Senate, so any report they made would be independent of what he had I am pretty sure.

You know there is nothing wrong with admitting the dude messed up, right? No need to die on the hill asserting Adam Schiff told the truth when he simply did not.

So.

There was evidence that Schiff knew existed but it's his fault that the Senate was the one who withheld the evidence that he couldn't present to prove collusion existed so then Schiff was at fault and that's the way it is now that the Senate report proved collusion.

Yeah.  Uh huh.  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

I suppose that depends on what % of the cartel's profits come from weed.  I have no idea.     

I moreso mean your point about the demand for drugs. If Marijuana use were to become more common, I just wonder if other drugs would become more or less in demand. I could see it going either way.