SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

Just now, Hayduke1 said:

Thank you for endorsing Biden. 

To be clear, my life, happiness and success are not dependent on who sits in the White House. Yours seem to be based on your posts, so just want to make sure you’ll be ok if Trump wins. Which is seeming more likely by the day.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bison06 said:

Are you gonna be ok in November if Trump wins? I know my life will move forward successfully if Biden wins.

I assume that's after he lockdowns the country for 12 weeks?

7 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

To be clear, my life, happiness and success are not dependent on who sits in the White House. Yours seem to be based on your posts, so just want to make sure you’ll be ok if Trump wins. Which is seeming more likely by the day.

Here you go.  Any amount will do.

https://go.joebiden.com/page/s/BVF-join-our-campaign-a-gs?source=omvf_gs_bvf_acq_general-high&subsource=omvf&gclid=Cj0KCQjw-af6BRC5ARIsAALPIlXZk8soD-wJHO97PEPGbZq5Ainm4lCu3PSpo3NFH0uOVbkkvKLkQ4oaAtVREALw_wcB

18 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

But, I gave definition that perfectly applies. 

You need to become a glass half full guy. Mr. Grumpypants. 

prime example why it's nearly impossible to a rational conversation with libs/snowflakes/demos nowadays...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

prime example why it's nearly impossible to a rational conversation with libs/snowflakes/demos nowadays...

Poor Mr. Grumpypants.  :o(

I know what will pick up your spirits!

Define "nearly".

already seeing some pivoting with the bucks/brewers...saying the canceling of the games had more to do bring "MORE" awareness to this that the other thing ...and not exactly the justified shooting of a career criminal sex offender armed with a knife guy.

Any of you remember the Bundy Standoffs in Nevada and Oregon?

Although these people’s methods were awful, their anti-government philosophy garnered much support from the Far-Right and Tea Party movements.  Mind you, the Tea Party was, by and large, the genesis of Donald Trumpism.

Very interesting video of Ammon Bundy explaining his support for Black Lives Matter, for the same reasons his movement received support from right wing and proto-Trump followers during the Obama years.....citizens rights, overreaching government, authoritarianism, abusive police power, etc.   

10 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Is that even the kid? Young Mr. Rittenhouse is a pretty generic looking dude. If it's him, that was dumb of him and he should have both known better and been punished for doing so.