SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

11 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Actually no, I shared verified information about a slut riding whore who slept her way to positions of power unearned. Thats true and verified. Without doubt or denial.

The convicted pedophile terrorist that was shot in self defense, IS now identified as was/were.

You feel all mad and angry that someone pointed out the hypocrisy of your race based idiocracy arguments, so youbagain change the subjects. I get it sucks to be wrong and be proven so but to double down on the stupid is sad.

Now switch those accounts and tag team your pathetic excuses again.

Oops.  I forgot to switch accounts again...

118387820_2716146188621256_8327985147491854019_n.jpg

15 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Actually no, I shared verified information about a slut riding whore who slept her way to positions of power unearned. Thats true and verified. Without doubt or denial.

The convicted pedophile terrorist that was shot in self defense, IS now identified as was/were.

You feel all mad and angry that someone pointed out the hypocrisy of your race based idiocracy arguments, so youbagain change the subjects. I get it sucks to be wrong and be proven so but to double down on the stupid is sad.

Now switch those accounts and tag team your pathetic excuses again.

Condolences on being a virgin/incel/etc. Elliot Rodger would be proud of you.

1 minute ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

He's just mad nobody wants to defend or even acknowledge him.

Bud, in YOUR specific, real world situation.....

Can you honestly look yourself in the mirror and not see how sad you are? You're projecting, it sounds like a cry for help.

Please, it gets better. There are people that can help you, no matter what name you give them. You really sound like you need a hug. Go upstairs, go outside, feel the sun. 

It's nice out here.

12 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Can you honestly look yourself in the mirror and not see how sad you are? You're projecting, it sounds like a cry for help.

Please, it gets better. There are people that can help you, no matter what name you give them. You really sound like you need a hug. Go upstairs, go outside, feel the sun. 

It's nice out here.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/mind-in-the-machine/201712/analysis-trump-supporters-has-identified-5-key-traits?amp

Social dominance orientation

Social dominance orientation (SDO)—which is distinct but related to authoritarian personality syndrome—refers to people who have a preference for the societal hierarchy of groups, specifically with a structure in which the high-status groups have dominance over the low-status ones. Those with SDO are typically dominant, tough-minded, and driven by self-interest.

In Trump’s speeches, he appeals to those with SDO by repeatedly making a clear distinction between groups that have a generally higher status in society (White), and those groups that are typically thought of as belonging to a lower status (immigrants and minorities).

6 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

It's nice out here.

Applying the condescension tactic to mask your anger only works when it isn't over the top. Since you showed concern though, I'm going surfing momentarily. Enjoy your dark corner of the internet.

The list grows daily.

The cult will spin them as "Rinos" or any other excuse beyond the real reason.  

Trump is crazy like his cult.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/08/27/all-the-republicans-who-have-endorsed-joe-biden-for-president/

"Though Trump has largely seized control of the Republican party and the loyalty of GOP officials, a number of prominent former GOP officials, and even some of his ex-staffers, have come out in favor of former Vice President Joe Biden."

7 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

The list grows daily.

The cult will spin them as "Rinos" or any other excuse beyond the real reason.  

Trump is crazy like his cult.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/08/27/all-the-republicans-who-have-endorsed-joe-biden-for-president/

"Though Trump has largely seized control of the Republican party and the loyalty of GOP officials, a number of prominent former GOP officials, and even some of his ex-staffers, have come out in favor of former Vice President Joe Biden."

define prominent....

As Birx comes to the mic in 10 minutes with Burgum at her side ND sets a record for positive tests yesterday on a record amount of tests administered. Who knew that might that happen?? More tests....more positives. Yet hospitalizations drop and just 2 deaths. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

As Birx comes to the mic in 10 minutes with Burgum at her side ND sets a record for positive tests yesterday on a record amount of tests administered Who knew that might that happen?? More tests....more positives. Yet hospitalizations drop and just 2 deaths. 

was dougie in dc or visa versa?

If I had to bet Birx being in ND will lead to a state mask mandate which I'm fine with even though it hasn't done jack in MN in lowering cases.

Leave business alone and let school districts decide on their own the best course of action.

• Upvote 1