SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

2 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

A recent study put out by the Common Sense Association shows that complying with police orders, not resisting a citation or an arrest and not physically assaulting a police office gives you a 99.99% chance of not being injured, shot, or killed.

can you forward this to doc rivers so he can stop crying in the porsche at stop lights in beverly hills.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

I’m not sure. I used to do some immigration work and the issue of immigration is huge.   I mean if voting is any indication, Clinton and Obama garnered the highest % of Latino vote in recent elections.    

and they are also the reason why voters going forward are shunning the democrats...it takes a while for policies to show their true colors...like NAFTA...it took about 30 years for the rust belt to "save us from the clintons" in 2016 and they will stay red for 2020 because if not the USMCA is toast and "the giant sucking sound" will be heard again.

2 hours ago, Sioux>Bison said:

That’s the thing about school choice. If the school doesn’t perform and the teachers suck I can choose to send them to another school. If you want people to attend your school you better make sure it performs!

Unless the people you are targeting don't care about education, then you can incentivize them to attend (and bring their voucher) with a free iPad or some other material object. It just needs more oversight to work.

1 hour ago, nodak651 said:

I went to a major private school in the twin cities and had at least one teacher who wasn't accredited.  He was also one of the best teachers I ever had.   

That's good to hear, but a public charter school where no one is accredited is likely going to have quite a few teachers from the reject pile.

9 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Something tells me you identify with these McLovin-lookalike incels who can't tell the difference between Call Of Duty and real life. Condolences.

Bud, you're spare parts and if you're brains were gas you couldn't power an ant's gokart one lap around a cheerio.

see... I can just spout insults instead of addressing facts too. Damn shame you lack the ability to comprehend.

BTW.. Call of duty......is nothing like Kandahar, can confirm. Wouldnt expect your incel-infantry brigayde to know that.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Bud, you're spare parts and if you're brains were gas you couldn't power an ant's gokart one lap around a cheerio.

see... I can just spout insults instead of addressing facts too. Damn shame you lack the ability to comprehend.

BTW.. Call of duty......is nothing like Kandahar, can confirm.

Okay, then let's address the memes shared.

Yours: makes outlandish statements about the recently deceased while mocking him, and tries to tell the reader what to think. There's nothing in it that you couldn't have written yourself, if your compositional skills weren't so lacking. 

Mine: depicts numerous mass shooters, showing the parallels between their appearance and demeanor. Let's the viewer draw their own conclusion. 

Personally, I don't like being told what to think. Looks like you do. Again, condolences.

1 minute ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Yours: makes outlandish statements about the recently deceased while mocking him, and tries to tell the reader what to think. There's nothing in it that you couldn't have written yourself, if your compositional skills weren't so lacking. 

Mine: depicts numerous mass shooters, showing the parallels between their appearance and demeanor. Let's the viewer draw their own conclusion. 

Personally, I don't like being told what to think. Looks like you do. Again, condolences.

I wouldnt compare the latest guy to the others. The others shot pretty well indiscriminately. This guy shot one, in what may end up being determined to be self-defense. The second and third "victims" put themselves in a situation where the guy really had no alternative.

28 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

That's good to hear, but a public charter school where no one is accredited is likely going to have quite a few teachers from the reject pile.

Wow!  None being accredited is odd.  This guy was definitely qualified, and he worked outside of the academic setting before becoming a teacher.  Public schools should be allowed to have more flexibility in areas like this. For example, if Wes Rydell was willing to teach a business class or two at a high school, he should be able to. Private schools can do that, and apparently charter schools can too, lol. 

16 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

I agree.  This batch of fanatics know that their voice is actually the minority as of now. 

That is a fact.  Maybe not in their neck of the northern plains, but in our country.

Their views are in the minority also.

The majority of US Citizens favor some form of universal health care, abortion rights, gun restrictions, legalization of recreational marijuana, increased taxes on the upper class, increased spending to reduce or make free public post secondary education, higher teacher pay... I could go on. 

Even if Trump wins, it won't be by popular vote. 

Their gig is up.  You can't govern from the minority position for long in a democracy.  Otherwise, it won't be a democracy anymore. 

That's your problem Soyboy. It aint a democracy, it's a republic. Representative government, not majority rule you moron.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Not so much highspeed,

You put out a losely based meme of assumed similarities, furthermore you grouped these people of assumed similarities based soley on race, without regard to consitently similar carnage that occurs nightly in the inner cities of our liberal cities.

You seem to be consistently arrogantly racist.

Sad. Be better.

To think there is a moral high gound in your rasist assumptuons of violence of a few psycopaths, without any acknowledgment that as a whole the VAST majority of gun crime is committed by other demographics is ...as I said, naive, and shows an astouding lack of intellectual thought capabilities.

27 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

I wouldnt compare the latest guy to the others. The others shot pretty well indiscriminately. This guy shot one, in what may end up being determined to be self-defense. The second and third "victims" put themselves in a situation where the guy really had no alternative.

He definitely gives off a mass shooter vibe when psychoanalyzing his social media presence. The actions aren't a perfect analogy by any means though.

1 minute ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

I agree. The point of the meme was to remind everyone whose actions he was defending.

No. Wrong....again.

There appears to be no similarities between the psycopathic mass shooters you posted a meme about and the Kenosha kid.....except skin color.

Thats racist.

You are actively being a racist. Stop.

Just now, Frozen4sioux said:

No. Wrong....again.

There appears to be no similarities between the psycopathic mass shooters you posted a meme about and the Kenosha kid.....except skin color.

Thats racist.

hqdefault.jpg

7 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

No. Wrong....again.

Thats racist.

19 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Not so much highspeed,

You put out a losely based meme of assumed similarities, furthermore you grouped these people of assumed similarities based soley on race, without regard to consitently similar carnage that occurs nightly in the inner cities of our liberal cities.

You seem to be consistently arrogantly racist.

Sad. Be better.

To think there is a moral high gound in your rasist assumptuons of violence of a few psycopaths, without any acknowledgment that as a whole the VAST majority of gun crime is committed by other demographics is ...as I said, naive, and shows an astouding lack of intellectual thought capabilities.

Care to defend the meme you shared? If not it sounds like you accept what I stated about it. 

Screaming "das racist!!1!" Means you lost dude. If you think the meme is racist, ask the mods their opinion. 

Didn't you share a trashy, mysoginistic post about Kamala? 

1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

That he did.  Nothing like slut shaming to prove he isn't racist.  Just sexist.

See, that is different. 

Actually no, I shared verified information about a slut riding whore who slept her way to positions of power unearned. Thats true and verified. Without doubt or denial.

The convicted pedophile terrorist that was shot in self defense, IS now identified as was/were.

You feel all mad and angry that someone pointed out the hypocrisy of your race based idiocracy arguments, so youbagain change the subjects. I get it sucks to be wrong and be proven so but to double down on the stupid is sad.

Now switch those accounts and tag team your pathetic excuses again.

3 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Actually no, I shared verified information about a slut riding whore who slept her way to positions of power unearned. Thats true and verified. Without doubt or denial.

The convicted pedophile terrorist that was shot in self defense, IS now identified as was/were.

You feel all mad and angry that someone pointed out the hypocrisy of your race based idiocracy arguments, so youbagain change the subjects. I get it sucks to be wrong and be proven so but to double down on the stupid is sad.

Now switch those accounts and tag team your pathetic excuses again.

Actually, yes. You verified nothing.

You seem to be the angry one, güero. 

Maybe this will help put your mood in order.  Probably not though.  Lol

a8wrtsntr0yx.jpg