SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

12 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

Actually, yes. You verified nothing.

You seem to be the angry one, güero. 

Maybe this will help put your mood in order.  Probably not though.  Lol

a8wrtsntr0yx.jpg

Since when does being a lawyer,and raising two daughters make you classy????

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bison Dan said:

How  many kids went hungry when she fucked with the school lunch program?  Ask any janitor how much food they through out during the Obama years.

Oh the cult sticks with their narrative of lies threw and threw. 

On 8/28/2020 at 8:08 PM, The Sicatoka said:

If this is real and you can catch it twice, that’s game kids. Nothing we do matters.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/28/nevada-man-becomes-first-in-the-us-to-catch-covid-19-twice/

Virus gonna virus. 

In this case in Nevada the first time around the guy was pretty much fine and asymptomatic. The reinfection gave him pneumonia. 

this is definitely a virus I think most would want to have as little exposure to as possible. 

12 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Yeah testing 14% of the students is too much!

That numbers is from the NDUS as a whole. 40% of UND students were test  IIRC hence the spike in cases......again not those that are sick or even with symptoms.

My niece got sent home yesterday from CC for at least 2 weeks because there were 10 cases within their dorm system.

5 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Yeah testing 14% of the students is too much!

Point me to a time in history when we have tested this many asymptomatic people for any single contagion/pathogen.  The data here is not entirely meaningless, but it's getting close, as there's literally no reference point for sampling.  It may well be that we've already exceeded the useful aggregation of data and that further testing is overkill.  Statistics is science, too, although not a popular one in the overall COVID fear-mongering narrative.

And just IMAGINE what would happen if we conducted the same level of testing for ___.  What might we learn?

9 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

Point me to a time in history when we have tested this many asymptomatic people for any single contagion/pathogen.  The data here is not entirely meaningless, but it's getting close, as there's literally no reference point for sampling.  It may well be that we've already exceeded the useful aggregation of data and that further testing is overkill.  Statistics is science, too, although not a popular one in the overall COVID fear-mongering narrative.

And just IMAGINE what would happen if we conducted the same level of testing for ___.  What might we learn?

Point me to the last time in US history a virus killed 200,000 people over a 6 month period

7 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Point me to the last time in US history a virus killed 200,000 people over a 6 month period

And by "killed," do you mean the "died with" or "died from" variety?

This is one of the biggest problems with trying to discuss COVID. You just reversed course (radically, I might add) from the statistical validity of testing rates of asymptomatic individuals to the historic significance of a disputed, arbitrary body count.  Can you possibly stay in one lane for even a single moment?

Maybe we should focus on excess deaths, age of decedents, expected life span, and underlying conditions.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

And by "killed," do you mean the "died with" or "died from" variety?

This is one of the biggest problems with trying to discuss COVID. You just reversed course (radically, I might add) from the statistical validity of testing rates of asymptomatic individuals to the historic significance of a disputed, arbitrary body count.  Can you possibly stay in one lane for even a single moment?

Maybe we should focus on excess deaths, age of decedents, expected life span, and underlying conditions.

How is this different from the way we count deaths from any other virus again? 

Explain to us how the thought of lowering death counts using the methods the department of health and cdc are recommending are radical. 

Go ahead and post those stats for us as well. Make sure you take a peak at grand forks’ current infection rate while you are at it.

15 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

How is this different from the way we count deaths from any other virus again? 

Explain to us how the thought of lowering death counts using the methods the department of health and cdc are recommending are radical. 

Go ahead and post those stats for us as well. Make sure you take a peak at grand forks’ current infection rate while you are at it.

Did GF peak?  Or should we peek at the numbers?

The students are back, Mensa.  And they are getting tested.

19 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

The list grows daily.

The cult will spin them as "Rinos" or any other excuse beyond the real reason.  

Trump is crazy like his cult.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/08/27/all-the-republicans-who-have-endorsed-joe-biden-for-president/

"Though Trump has largely seized control of the Republican party and the loyalty of GOP officials, a number of prominent former GOP officials, and even some of his ex-staffers, have come out in favor of former Vice President Joe Biden."

And the Dems continue their hate & violence. Biden voter commits murder.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-shooting-leaves-1-dead-as-pro-trump-group-clashes-with-blm

28 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Spin it however you want. How is trump encouraging these clashes going to make things any better?

Trump ain’t encouraging anything except quelling the violence! It needs to be squashed and the Democrats need to get out of the way because they are obviously incompetent....

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

Actually, yes. You verified nothing.

You seem to be the angry one, güero. 

Maybe this will help put your mood in order.  Probably not though.  Lol

a8wrtsntr0yx.jpg

pursuant to Illinois Supreme Court rule 770. The online registration record previously listed Michelle Obama as being "on court ordered inactive status."

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Is that even the kid? Young Mr. Rittenhouse is a pretty generic looking dude. If it's him, that was dumb of him and he should have both known better and been punished for doing so. 

According to reddit it took place near his hometown and most likely is, but then again anyone can wear crocs so there's nothing concrete. 

46 minutes ago, MrEdway said:

Trump aint the mayor of Portland. That SOB has blood all over his hands

I find it interesting that many claim and believe leadership comes from the top.  The president is at the top, so this mayor doesn't take orders from the top by design?  Can anyone, Trump, governor, concerned citizen take any action to deal with the malfeasance of duties?  Surely a business owner or corporation has a just claim of damages.  Of course, speaking out at this time is just likely to lead to more damages. Interesting and scary times.  Glad it is not on my doorstep, but wonder if the often quoted verse " they came for the ***, and I did nothing.." should be in everyone's mind?