SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

1 minute ago, Goon said:

including duty in areas outside the property to the extent necessary to protect the property and persons on the property.

I think this is where there are legitimate questions as to what is happening.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Goon said:

I keep hearing Trump can't send federal agents to protect Federal Court Houses and federal properties. 

Um, yeah he can. 

40 U.S. Code CHAPTER 13—PUBLIC PROPERTY 1315

(a)In General.—
To the extent provided for by transfers made pursuant to the Homeland Security Act of 2002, the Secretary of Homeland Security (in this section referred to as the “Secretary”) shall protect the buildings, grounds, and property that are owned, occupied, or secured by the Federal Government (including any agency, instrumentality, or wholly owned or mixed-ownership corporation thereof) and the persons on the property.
(b)Officers and Agents.—
(1)Designation.— The Secretary may designate employees of the Department of Homeland Security, including employees transferred to the Department from the Office of the Federal Protective Service of the General Services Administration pursuant to the Homeland Security Act of 2002, as officers and agents for duty in connection with the protection of property owned or occupied by the Federal Government and persons on the property, including duty in areas outside the property to the extent necessary to protect the property and persons on the property.
(2)Powers.—While engaged in the performance of official duties, an officer or agent designated under this subsection may—
(A) enforce Federal laws and regulations for the protection of persons and property;
(B) carry firearms;
(C) make arrests without a warrant for any offense against the United States committed in the presence of the officer or agent or for any felony cognizable under the laws of the United States if the officer or agent has reasonable grounds to believe that the person to be arrested has committed or is committing a felony;
(D) serve warrants and subpoenas issued under the authority of the United States;
(E) conduct investigations, on and off the property in question, of offenses that may have been committed against property owned or occupied by the Federal Government or persons on the property; and
(F) carry out such other activities for the promotion of homeland security as the Secretary may prescribe.

Nobody intelligent says he legally can't send in federal agents to protect courthouses, etc.    

However, like Hayduke1 pointed out, the issue is regarding reasonable necessity in attacking protesters not engaged in such activities.   

Furthermore, Trump is threatening to send federal agents to cities where no federal buildings are being attacked.   

.....and here I thought the Republican party was all about state rights, political freedom, individualism,  autonomy, freedom of choice and association.   I guess not anymore under Trumpism.          

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

That's there for copyright purposes.  When citing an untitled photo, a detailed description of the photo is usually required.  

so a "young female" wouldn't work...plus how can you tell if it's a female...lots of assuming going on there. young? maybe  female? who knows? Caucasian?  could have two black parents....

18 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Nobody intelligent says he legally can't send in federal agents to protect courthouses, etc.    

However, like my mom who lives upstairs pointed out, the issue is regarding reasonable necessity in attacking protesters not engaged in such activities.   

Furthermore, Trump is threatening to send federal agents to cities where no federal buildings are being attacked.   

.....and here I thought the Republican party was all about state rights, political freedom, individualism,  autonomy, freedom of choice and association.   I guess not anymore under Trumpism.          

fixed

Trump is bats#$t crazy.  He retweeted a bats#$t crazy idea from a group that includes a "doctor" with a supposed cure for Covid-19.  You guessed it, hydroxychloroquin. Or something like that. 

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-shares-tweet-covid-misinformation-deleted-video-fauci-masks-125845165.html

One of the proponents is Dr. Stella Immanuel.  Here is more on her:

"Immanuel is also a minister, with sermons posted to YouTube. The description of one upload reads, “How long are we going to allow the gay agenda, secular humanism, Illuminati and the demonic New World Order to destroy our homes, families and the social fiber of America.” Immanuel has also claimed that some medical issues are caused by dream sex with demons and that alien DNA is currently being used in some medical treatments."

I'm pretty sure the cultists will find some way to try to justify this.  They are such crazy loyalists 

LOL

1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

Trump is bats#$t crazy.  He retweeted a bats#$t crazy idea from a group that includes a "doctor" with a supposed cure for Covid-19.  You guessed it, hydroxychloroquin. Or something like that. 

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-shares-tweet-covid-misinformation-deleted-video-fauci-masks-125845165.html

One of the proponents is Dr. Stella Immanuel.  Here is more on her:

"Immanuel is also a minister, with sermons posted to YouTube. The description of one upload reads, “How long are we going to allow the gay agenda, secular humanism, Illuminati and the demonic New World Order to destroy our homes, families and the social fiber of America.” Immanuel has also claimed that some medical issues are caused by dream sex with demons and that alien DNA is currently being used in some medical treatments."

I'm pretty sure the cultists will find some way to try to justify this.  They are such crazy loyalists 

LOL

Six degrees of Kevin Bacon. I believe in you; you can do better. 

Looks like Minneapolis police now believe the genesis of the Minneapolis riots came from the actions of, you guessed it, a white supremacist looking to incite violence and racial tension.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-nw-george-floyd-unrest-umbrella-man-20200728-j5dwkcthcfg7djdsctcvr7thcq-story.html%3foutputType=amp

7 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Looks like Minneapolis police now believe the genesis of the Minneapolis riots came from the actions of, you guessed it, a white suprematist looking to incite violence and racial tension.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-nw-george-floyd-unrest-umbrella-man-20200728-j5dwkcthcfg7djdsctcvr7thcq-story.html%3foutputType=amp

Disgusting

8 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Looks like Minneapolis police now believe the genesis of the Minneapolis riots came from the actions of, you guessed it, a white supremacist looking to incite violence and racial tension.  

He did all that damage by himself?  Modern day demolition man.  

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

The mayor and police need to point fingers.

Disgusting

Could you imagine if this dude was in Antifa?  Trump and his worshipers would lose their $hit.:D  But since he’s a white supremacist, its either a conspiracy or, meh, who cares.  

Kinda like when those cops were murdered by far right-wing militants a month or so ago.  The response from conservatives?  Crickets.    Only Antifa, the darkies, and protesters are causing problems.   
Racist bastards.   

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Could you imagine if this dude was in Antifa?  Trump and his worshipers would lose their $hit.:D  But since he’s a white supremacist, its either a conspiracy or, meh, who cares.  

Kinda like when those cops were murdered by far right-wing militants a month or so ago.  The response from conservatives?  Crickets.    Only Antifa, the darkies, and protesters are causing problems.   
Racist bastards.   

Lol

And the whole "antifa" thing is so overblown it would be laughable if the cult didn't buy it hook line and sinker from Barr and Trump.  No wonder so many of them have a bunker mentality.  

Lol

And the whole "antifa" thing is so overblown it would be laughable if the cult didn't buy it hook line and sinker from Barr and Trump.  No wonder so many of them have a bunker mentality.  

Well yea. Bunker mentality.    The ethos of Trumpism is predicated on scapegoating to cover for your own failures.   Never before have we had a President who espouses a “i’m treated so unfairly, poor poor me” platform, nor a constituency who eats it up like candy.  Not that they don't have some legitimacy here and there, but with Trump and his minions it’s all- encompassing.  Not a chance goes by where they don’t  play the victim card over literally anything.   

Let’s see who else can we blame......    The establishment, illegals, the ‘fake news’, Obama, the liberals, the deep state, ‘never Trumpers’, political correctness, government watchdogs, Antifa, scientists, liberal governors, protesters, foreigners, China, Fauci, BLM, 

• Upvote 1

Ex-officials say Trump administration didn't use pandemic 'playbooks'
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ex-officials-say-trump-administration-didnt-use-pandemic-playbooks/ar-BB17jqkR?ocid=msedgdhp
George W. Bush wearing a suit and tie: President George W. Bush speaks about the administration's national strategy for pandemic influenza preparedness and response at William Natcher Center of the National Institutes of Health, Nov. 1, 2005, in Bethesda, Md.
© Alex Wong/Getty Images President George W. Bush speaks about the administration's national strategy for pandemic influenza preparedness and response at William Natcher Center of the National Institutes of Health, Nov. 1, 2005, in Bethesda, Md.

President Donald Trump proclaimed in late March that “nobody knew there’d be a pandemic or an epidemic of this proportion.” Confronted with criticism of a lethargic national response, he lamented “a system we inherited” from past administrations.

The problem with both statements, according to former public health officials, is that prior administrations not only “knew there’d be a pandemic,” they planned for it – extensively.

They did so by crafting so-called “playbooks” and engaging in “table-top exercises” for hypothetical outbreaks – the results of which bore a striking resemblance to gaps that have emerged in the federal government’s response to COVID-19.

"I think that this current pandemic has really played out in many ways similar to exercises and table-top simulations that we had done many years ago,” said Dr. James Lawler, a former White House National Security Council (NSC) official during both the George W. Bush and Barack Obama administrations who worked specifically on pandemic preparedness.

image.png

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Well yea. Bunker mentality.    The ethos of Trumpism is predicated on scapegoating to cover for your own failures.   Never before have we had a President who espouses a “i’m treated so unfairly, poor poor me” platform, nor a constituency who eats it up like candy.  Not that they don't have some legitimacy here and there, but with Trump and his minions it’s all- encompassing.  Not a chance goes by where they don’t  play the victim card over literally anything.   

Let’s see who else can we blame......    The establishment, illegals, the ‘fake news’, Obama, the liberals, the deep state, ‘never Trumpers’, political correctness, government watchdogs, Antifa, scientists, liberal governors, protesters, foreigners, China, Fauci, BLM, 

You guys gonna be OK?  Aiiighht

3 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Ex-officials say Trump administration didn't use pandemic 'playbooks'
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ex-officials-say-trump-administration-didnt-use-pandemic-playbooks/ar-BB17jqkR?ocid=msedgdhp
George W. Bush wearing a suit and tie: President George W. Bush speaks about the administration's national strategy for pandemic influenza preparedness and response at William Natcher Center of the National Institutes of Health, Nov. 1, 2005, in Bethesda, Md.
© Alex Wong/Getty Images President George W. Bush speaks about the administration's national strategy for pandemic influenza preparedness and response at William Natcher Center of the National Institutes of Health, Nov. 1, 2005, in Bethesda, Md.

President Donald Trump proclaimed in late March that “nobody knew there’d be a pandemic or an epidemic of this proportion.” Confronted with criticism of a lethargic national response, he lamented “a system we inherited” from past administrations.

The problem with both statements, according to former public health officials, is that prior administrations not only “knew there’d be a pandemic,” they planned for it – extensively.

They did so by crafting so-called “playbooks” and engaging in “table-top exercises” for hypothetical outbreaks – the results of which bore a striking resemblance to gaps that have emerged in the federal government’s response to COVID-19.

"I think that this current pandemic has really played out in many ways similar to exercises and table-top simulations that we had done many years ago,” said Dr. James Lawler, a former White House National Security Council (NSC) official during both the George W. Bush and Barack Obama administrations who worked specifically on pandemic preparedness.

image.png

It's a shame. Bush was terrified of a pandemic like the Spanish flu rolling through again so he set aside billions to create and maintain a pandemic playbook. I've linked the playbook here before:. Of course anything hosted on the CDC website is fake news though.
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/pdf/pandemic-influenza-implementation.pdf

Here is a short COVID response from President Bush calling for unity. I have heard people call Bush a traitor against Trump and the Republican party for this. https://video.foxnews.com/v/6153736964001#sp=show-clips

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, dynato said:

It's a shame. Bush was terrified of a pandemic like the Spanish flu rolling through again so he set aside billions to create and maintain a pandemic playbook. I've linked the playbook here before:. Of course anything hosted on the CDC website is fake news though.
https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/pdf/pandemic-influenza-implementation.pdf

Here is a short COVID response from President Bush calling for unity. I have heard people call Bush a traitor against Trump and the Republican party for this. https://video.foxnews.com/v/6153736964001#sp=show-clips

I never voted for Bush and I was opposed to his policies in the Middle East.  But, I never thought he was only doing the job of POTUS to personally line his pockets or that he did damage to this country to satisfy his ego.  

The orange doofus is all about himself.  He cares nothing for the country.  He has hijacked the GOP and his Klown Kar of Kultists merrily go along for the ride without a care about others.  

It shouldn't come as a surprise that they are all heading toward a brick wall come November. 

13 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Lol, even if true (no charges filed yet).....show the video of the next 100 people that went in and came out of the AutoZone looting before it went up in flames.  Like everything else, selective reporting.  

Does that also mean that Floyd's criminal history, currently being high on fentynal, and passing counterfeit money was the genesis of what occurred?  

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, UND1983 said:

You guys gonna be OK?  Aiiighht

I'm very worried for law and hayduke. It's weird how Donald Trump has made well-adjusted members of society into nutjobs.

I am fully on board with people not liking the guy, plenty there to dislike whether you are a republican or a democrat or independent. I personally go back and forth on liking him, but the second people start foaming at the mouth either in support or against the guy, you I quit paying attention to what they are saying.

The most amusing thing I have observed is after screaming "Trump is a racist and a liar" for the last four years, Democrats have chosen Joe Biden of all people as their candidate. Talk about a troubling past lol.

• Upvote 2

• UNDBIZ changed the title to 2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)
  • UNDBIZ locked this topic
  • UNDBIZ unlocked this topic