SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

15 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Looks like Minneapolis police now believe the genesis of the Minneapolis riots came from the actions of, you guessed it, a white supremacist looking to incite violence and racial tension.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-nw-george-floyd-unrest-umbrella-man-20200728-j5dwkcthcfg7djdsctcvr7thcq-story.html%3foutputType=amp

The riot was going on before his actions. This is just an attempt to steer the blame away from where it belongs.

• Upvote 2

Louie Gohmert wearing a suit and tie: Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, questions Attorney General William Barr during a House Judiciary Committee hearing on the oversight of the Department of Justice on Capitol Hill, Tuesday, July 28, 2020 in Washington. (Chip Somodevilla/Pool via AP)

Rep. Louie Gohmert, a Texas Republican who has frequently refused to wear a mask, has tested positive for coronavirus.

"I can't help but wonder if by keeping a mask on and keeping it in place, that if I might have put some germs or some of the virus onto the mask and breathed it in," Gohmert said. He added that he has been wearing a mask more during the past two weeks than he has in the past three or four months.

"I can't help but think that if I hadn't been wearing a mask so much in the last 10 days or so, I really wonder if I would have gotten it," Gohmert added. "You know, moving the mask around, getting it just right, we're bound to put some virus on the mask that I sucked in.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/louie-gohmert-whos-refused-to-wear-a-mask-tests-positive-for-covid-19/ar-BB17ku0w?ocid=msedgdhp

image.png

• Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Louie Gohmert wearing a suit and tie: Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, questions Attorney General William Barr during a House Judiciary Committee hearing on the oversight of the Department of Justice on Capitol Hill, Tuesday, July 28, 2020 in Washington. (Chip Somodevilla/Pool via AP)

Rep. Louie Gohmert, a Texas Republican who has frequently refused to wear a mask, has tested positive for coronavirus.

"I can't help but wonder if by keeping a mask on and keeping it in place, that if I might have put some germs or some of the virus onto the mask and breathed it in," Gohmert said. He added that he has been wearing a mask more during the past two weeks than he has in the past three or four months.

"I can't help but think that if I hadn't been wearing a mask so much in the last 10 days or so, I really wonder if I would have gotten it," Gohmert added. "You know, moving the mask around, getting it just right, we're bound to put some virus on the mask that I sucked in.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/louie-gohmert-whos-refused-to-wear-a-mask-tests-positive-for-covid-19/ar-BB17ku0w?ocid=msedgdhp

image.png

“Doc, I catch Covid when I shake hands then fiddle with my mask”

Doc, “Don’t do that” 

9 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

I see.

So..  how many died in Oklahoma City again, Mr. False Equivalency?

I agree with you on the false equivalency. But to be fair, had the building been empty, he still would have been in jail for the rest of his life.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I agree with you on the false equivalency. But to be fair, had the building been empty, he still would have been in jail for the rest of his life.

But, it was not empty and he knew it.

Congratulations, you are the runner up in the Mr. False Equivalency pageant. 

3 hours ago, JohnboyND7 said:

I'm very worried for law and hayduke. It's weird how Donald Trump has made well-adjusted members of society into nutjobs.

I am fully on board with people not liking the guy, plenty there to dislike whether you are a republican or a democrat or independent. I personally go back and forth on liking him, but the second people start foaming at the mouth either in support or against the guy, you I quit paying attention to what they are saying.

The most amusing thing I have observed is after screaming "Trump is a racist and a liar" for the last four years, Democrats have chosen Joe Biden of all people as their candidate. Talk about a troubling past lol.

And as troubling as his past is...his present is painful to watch.

51 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

You actually are incapable of having a civil conversation. I agreed with you and you still act like a child.

Then, I hereby strip you of the runner up award.  My apologies. 

I guess my point is that these incidents do no even come close to the level of damage inflicted by McVeigh. 

8 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Then, I hereby strip you of the runner up award.  My apologies. 

I guess my point is that these incidents do no even come close to the level of damage inflicted my McVeigh. 

Yeah I dont think anyone (speaking generally) really cares that McVeigh attacked a Federal building, they care about how he did it and who he hurt.

The antifa people...havent built a fertilizer bomb as far as I know, but they are f'ing nuts and need to be brought to heel.

The Feds will eventually come after you no matter what sort of trouble you are causing, but attacking a Federal Courthouse is practically begging the Feds to come knock some skulls. That's not some Branch Davidian or Ruby Ridge stuff where people might be curious why the Feds are getting involved, that's a brazen attack/assault/(insert term here) on the federal government's property and employees.

I dont think Obama or Bush or Clinton or any President would tolerate this. I'm sure each of them (and their AG's) would put their own spin or fingerprints on it. But I cant imagine any of them would just sit there and do nothing.

Hell, Janet Reno would have flattened downtown Portland by now... lol

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bison06 said:

As should the Antifa thugs if they're able to torch the Portland Federal Courthouse. 

• Upvote 2

Not: DHS, Pence reject claim of Portland withdrawal, ‘will not back down'

The Trump administration is pushing on a claim by Oregon’s governor that federal officers are withdrawing from Portland’s riot zone starting tomorrow and instead said that forces “will not back down” until the state police get control of the nightly firebombing of the federal courthouse they are protecting.

Acting Homeland Secretary Chad Wolf said that he and Gov. Kate Brown have agreed to a deal that will put state police and local police both outside and inside the federal zone. If those police can end the nightly violence, then federal agents will begin to withdraw.

“The department will continue to maintain our current, augmented federal law enforcement personnel in Portland until we are assured that the Hatfield Federal Courthouse and other federal properties will no longer be attacked and that the seat of justice in Portland will remain secure,” Wolf said in a statement.

1 minute ago, Goon said:

You might need to seek help. Also, if they Antifa is able to burn the Court House Down, there will be consequences. 

That gives you a thrill, too?

Any other wild scenarios you can dream up so we know how you feel about them?

Uh oh. 

Hamptons Chainsmokers concert DJ'ed by Goldman CEO is under investigation

The chief executive of Goldman Sachs, David Solomon — who moonlights as a dance party DJ with the stage name DJ D-Sol — was the opening act at an electronic dance party in the Hamptons that is under investigation for allegedly attracting thousands of attendees who may have violated New York's social distancing requirements. 

A spokesperson for Governor Andrew Cuomo confirmed to CBS MoneyWatch that New York State's Department of Health is investigating the charity event, as well as the party's organizer, the venue that hosted it and the town officials who signed off on it.

3 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Serious question, where do you get your news that you have such outlandish views on these things? You claim that Antifa doesn’t exist, I’m not sure any(even far left) news outlets claim that these people don’t exist. Just that they aren’t a single unified, organized group, which is just semantics if you ask me. So where do you get your news that you think Antifa isn’t a real thing?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

What is wrong with you? I don't get jollys out of Antifa Thugs trying to torch a federal building. Real people like you and I actually work in those buildings. I work in a federal building. 

Arson is a felony. Tmothy McVeigh was a domestic terrorist. If you're charged and convicted in Federal Court, you're going to jail for a long time. 

2 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Serious question, where do you get your news that you have such outlandish views on these things? You claim that Antifa doesn’t exist, I’m not sure any(even far left) news outlets claim that these people don’t exist. Just that they aren’t a single unified, organized group, which is just semantics if you ask me. So where do you get your news that you think Antifa isn’t a real thing?

• UNDBIZ changed the title to 2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)
  • UNDBIZ locked this topic
  • UNDBIZ unlocked this topic