SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

11 hours ago, gfNDfan said:

Hey where's the next Klan rally racist - NO ONE thinks that sh*t is funny anymore.  Go find a new home

It was funny, but then again you are a leftist so you don't have a sense of humor.

• Replies 23.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hayduke1

• Oxbow6

• BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

• The Sicatoka

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only people who need to be tested are health care workers, the elderly, and those with underlying health conditions.  If you are young (under 50) and healthy and are taking up a test kit, crowding

This country is being bright to its knees by fear....not the virus. Recovery from getting the virus is a couple weeks. Recovery of society from this hysteria will be years.

It’s sad that about half the country still believes outlets like msnbc and cnn.  You would think after they lied everyday for 3 years about Russian collusion, people would get the hint of what their t

Posted Images

Toews then expanded on his thoughts a few minutes later in the interview.

“Does anybody really know how and when people catch this thing?” he said. “The best you can do is get good rest, eat healthy, take care of your body, do the little things that lower your chances. What else can you do?

https://chicago.suntimes.com/blackhawks/2020/7/22/21334757/blackhawks-jonathan-toews-voted-against-nhl-cba-return-to-play-plan

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

first part of november...not a day earlier.

Is that when the "experts", like CNN's Brianna Keilar, will say hydroxychloriquine doesn't kill every one who takes it and now it's safe? :silly:

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Is that when the "experts", like CNN's Brianna Keilar, will say hydroxychloriquine doesn't kill every one who takes it and now it's safe? :silly:

sad part is all these small businesses that could make it right now if allowed have to put up with 90 some more days of this crap...build it up your whole life to watch it crash down in months over a virus....

11 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

4 million cases and rising.  Closing in on 140,000 deaths and rising.  

Our president hasn't had a real plan.  Not now and not from the beginning.  

So, this is to be expected.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/07/25/covid-cases-top-4-million-trump-base-reject-experts-column/5500345002/

4 million positive cases in a population of 320 million. There are plans but they are very fluid just like the information that changes on a daily basis from the supposed experts.

Weve been told to wear masks. Then that masks werent needed.  Then masks should be worn even though they werent that effective. etc etc etc. Hell the CDC gave mixed signals from the very beginning.

• Upvote 2
52 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/07/25/covid-cases-top-4-million-trump-base-reject-experts-column/5500345002/

what was obmama's plan for the swine flu again.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

OMG! We've hit 4 million cases of coronavirus!!!! Only 56 million to go until we equal Swine flu in 2009.

2 hours ago, Nodak78 said:

OMG! We've hit 4 million cases of coronavirus!!!! Only 56 million to go until we equal Swine flu in 2009.

4th day in a row virus deaths exceed 1,000.  144,000 deaths in US.

23 minutes ago, Old Fella said:

4th day in a row virus deaths exceed 1,000.  144,000 deaths in US.

And over 4 million cases. 

They regurgitate lies like good little cult members. 

They also seem proud of the lies.  It's a true freak show. 

The symbols used in the deranged cults of the right are both bizarre and kind of frightening.  No doubt, there will be some weird justification made...

FB_IMG_1595733965361.jpg

• Downvote 1
12 hours ago, UNDColorado said:

It was funny, but then again you are a leftist so you don't have a sense of humor.

I can guarantee you I'm WAY funnier than you have ever been in your life.   I just make it a point to call out racism wherever I see it - in the real world wherever I go or in a good ol' white boys hockey thread.  Not cool - not before - not now - not ever!   BUT since you asked....

Trump Voter #1:   Hey I heard KING TIMMY consulted a Syrian about his latest mask policy

Trump Voter #2  What's a SYRIAN?   One of those characters from the Star Wars?

Reasonable 2020 Voter:  I saw this on facebook - they're saying the policy came from DUMB_MASK_US (wow) That's why I've voting for Biden.

Trump Voter #3:  what's the Star Wars?????

and scene.

FU colorado

9 minutes ago, SiouxHawkGuy said:

tenor.gif

no one gets this at all.  i'm pretty sure Mayor Bochenski will bring back the FIghting SIoux nickname though - thanks of asking

11 hours ago, Nodak78 said:

You realize the swine flu was only deadly to about 12,000 Americans over 12 months right?

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

You realize the swine flu was only deadly to about 12,000 Americans over 12 months right?

Yes.  Definitely less hysteria as well.   

7 hours ago, gfNDfan said:

I can guarantee you I'm WAY funnier than you have ever been in your life.   I just make it a point to call out racism wherever I see it - in the real world wherever I go or in a good ol' white boys hockey thread.  Not cool - not before - not now - not ever!   BUT since you asked....

Trump Voter #1:   Hey I heard KING TIMMY consulted a Syrian about his latest mask policy

Trump Voter #2  What's a SYRIAN?   One of those characters from the Star Wars?

Reasonable 2020 Voter:  I saw this on facebook - they're saying the policy came from DUMB_MASK_US (wow) That's why I've voting for Biden.

Trump Voter #3:  what's the Star Wars?????

and scene.

FU colorado

Haha wow. Please do society a favor and seek help.

• Upvote 2
  • UNDBIZ changed the title to 2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)
  • UNDBIZ locked this topic
  • UNDBIZ unlocked this topic