Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)


Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, gfNDfan said:

Hey where's the next Klan rally racist - NO ONE thinks that sh*t is funny anymore.  Go find a new home

It was funny, but then again you are a leftist so you don't have a sense of humor.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 23.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Hayduke1

    1804

  • Oxbow6

    1780

  • BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

    1134

  • The Sicatoka

    1069

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only people who need to be tested are health care workers, the elderly, and those with underlying health conditions.  If you are young (under 50) and healthy and are taking up a test kit, crowding

This country is being bright to its knees by fear....not the virus. Recovery from getting the virus is a couple weeks. Recovery of society from this hysteria will be years.

It’s sad that about half the country still believes outlets like msnbc and cnn.  You would think after they lied everyday for 3 years about Russian collusion, people would get the hint of what their t

Posted Images

Toews then expanded on his thoughts a few minutes later in the interview.

“Does anybody really know how and when people catch this thing?” he said. “The best you can do is get good rest, eat healthy, take care of your body, do the little things that lower your chances. What else can you do?

 

https://chicago.suntimes.com/blackhawks/2020/7/22/21334757/blackhawks-jonathan-toews-voted-against-nhl-cba-return-to-play-plan

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

first part of november...not a day earlier.

Is that when the "experts", like CNN's Brianna Keilar, will say hydroxychloriquine doesn't kill every one who takes it and now it's safe? :silly:

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Is that when the "experts", like CNN's Brianna Keilar, will say hydroxychloriquine doesn't kill every one who takes it and now it's safe? :silly:

sad part is all these small businesses that could make it right now if allowed have to put up with 90 some more days of this crap...build it up your whole life to watch it crash down in months over a virus....

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

4 million cases and rising.  Closing in on 140,000 deaths and rising.  

Our president hasn't had a real plan.  Not now and not from the beginning.  

So, this is to be expected.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/07/25/covid-cases-top-4-million-trump-base-reject-experts-column/5500345002/

4 million positive cases in a population of 320 million. There are plans but they are very fluid just like the information that changes on a daily basis from the supposed experts.

Weve been told to wear masks. Then that masks werent needed.  Then masks should be worn even though they werent that effective. etc etc etc. Hell the CDC gave mixed signals from the very beginning.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

4 million cases and rising.  Closing in on 140,000 deaths and rising.  

Our president hasn't had a real plan.  Not now and not from the beginning.  

So, this is to be expected.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/07/25/covid-cases-top-4-million-trump-base-reject-experts-column/5500345002/

what was obmama's plan for the swine flu again.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

4 million cases and rising.  Closing in on 140,000 deaths and rising.  

Our president hasn't had a real plan.  Not now and not from the beginning.  

So, this is to be expected.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/07/25/covid-cases-top-4-million-trump-base-reject-experts-column/5500345002/

OMG! We've hit 4 million cases of coronavirus!!!! Only 56 million to go until we equal Swine flu in 2009.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nodak78 said:

OMG! We've hit 4 million cases of coronavirus!!!! Only 56 million to go until we equal Swine flu in 2009.

4th day in a row virus deaths exceed 1,000.  144,000 deaths in US.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Old Fella said:

4th day in a row virus deaths exceed 1,000.  144,000 deaths in US.

 

And over 4 million cases. 

 

They regurgitate lies like good little cult members. 

They also seem proud of the lies.  It's a true freak show. 

The symbols used in the deranged cults of the right are both bizarre and kind of frightening.  No doubt, there will be some weird justification made...

FB_IMG_1595733965361.jpg

  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, UNDColorado said:

It was funny, but then again you are a leftist so you don't have a sense of humor.

I can guarantee you I'm WAY funnier than you have ever been in your life.   I just make it a point to call out racism wherever I see it - in the real world wherever I go or in a good ol' white boys hockey thread.  Not cool - not before - not now - not ever!   BUT since you asked....

Trump Voter #1:   Hey I heard KING TIMMY consulted a Syrian about his latest mask policy

Trump Voter #2  What's a SYRIAN?   One of those characters from the Star Wars?

Reasonable 2020 Voter:  I saw this on facebook - they're saying the policy came from DUMB_MASK_US (wow) That's why I've voting for Biden.

Trump Voter #3:  what's the Star Wars?????

 

and scene.

FU colorado

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SiouxHawkGuy said:

tenor.gif

no one gets this at all.  i'm pretty sure Mayor Bochenski will bring back the FIghting SIoux nickname though - thanks of asking

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Nodak78 said:

OMG! We've hit 4 million cases of coronavirus!!!! Only 56 million to go until we equal Swine flu in 2009.

You realize the swine flu was only deadly to about 12,000 Americans over 12 months right?

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

You realize the swine flu was only deadly to about 12,000 Americans over 12 months right?

Yes.  Definitely less hysteria as well.   

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, gfNDfan said:

I can guarantee you I'm WAY funnier than you have ever been in your life.   I just make it a point to call out racism wherever I see it - in the real world wherever I go or in a good ol' white boys hockey thread.  Not cool - not before - not now - not ever!   BUT since you asked....

Trump Voter #1:   Hey I heard KING TIMMY consulted a Syrian about his latest mask policy

Trump Voter #2  What's a SYRIAN?   One of those characters from the Star Wars?

Reasonable 2020 Voter:  I saw this on facebook - they're saying the policy came from DUMB_MASK_US (wow) That's why I've voting for Biden.

Trump Voter #3:  what's the Star Wars?????

 

and scene.

FU colorado

Haha wow. Please do society a favor and seek help.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • UNDBIZ changed the title to 2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)
  • UNDBIZ locked this topic
  • UNDBIZ unlocked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...