SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

21 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

I kind of agree.  (Seriously)

His campaign has been talk when absolutely needed and let Trump be Trump.  It's working. 

I get that many people on the left are voting against Trump vs for Biden, but doesn’t it concern you in the slightest(I assume you’d vote for Biden) to be voting for someone who is unwilling to publicly articulate his platform?

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I get that many people on the left are voting against Trump vs for Biden, but doesn’t it concern you in the slightest(I assume you’d vote for Biden) to be voting for someone who is unwilling to publicly articulate his platform?

There is plenty of information on his website.  His record of public service stretches out for decades.  

As far as public articulation, it blows my mind that supporters of the orange dip@#$t would want any comparison at all. 

But, hey.

Person.  Woman.  Man.  Camera.  TV. 

Lol 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Hayduke1 said:

There is plenty of information on his website.  His record of public service stretches out for decades.  

As far as public articulation, it blows my mind that supporters of the orange dip@#$t would want any comparison at all. 

But, hey.

Lol 

Not sure why I expected a sincere answer.

You’re right, his record stretches decades and it isn’t good.

Get a new schtick man, one trick ponies are for the circus.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

But, hey.

Lol 

The bonus points for getting them in the correct order could really be a major factor here.

2 hours ago, homer said:

The keep him in the basement strategy   Can’t wait for the debates   

https://www.yahoo.com/news/chris-wallace-says-biden-campaign-205028544.html

is Arizona a city or state?  

Biden will only go on Leftwing friendly networks.I am shocked he said no to Chris Wallace. He is not a reporter that I would call Trump friendly. 

8 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

You've been paying attention to the calendar, right?  

You do have the cognitive ability to comprehend that the year is 2020?  Not 2016?

If not, the orange turd just "aced" a test you might want to take.

Lol 

35 minutes ago, Goon said:

Biden will only go on Leftwing friendly networks.I am shocked he said no to Chris Wallace. He is not a reporter that I would call Trump friendly. 

Yeah.  Fox News has brutalized Trump. 

Lol. 

1 minute ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

One interviewer performing a single interview doesn't equal an entire network. NDSU educated, I take it?

Learn to follow along, the original poster referenced the Chris Wallace interview only and I referenced the Chris Wallace interview only.

Just now, Bison06 said:

Learn to follow along, the original poster referenced the Chris Wallace interview only and I referenced the Chris Wallace interview only.

Scroll up, look at the post you quoted and then look at your response. I'm not digging for the back and forth for days between you lovebirds.

3 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Scroll up, look at the post you quoted and then look at your response. I'm not digging for the back and forth for days between you lovebirds.

It was literally three posts above that that he was responding to and he quoted it in his post. If you're gonna chime in with a cute little comment, maybe at least read the posts that lead to it.

28 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Yup.  I referenced Fox News. 

NDSU "educated".   Plus a cult member.  Life has been brutal for you.  We should have more sympathy.   But, we don't.

Lol. 

38 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

It was literally three posts above that that he was responding to and he quoted it in his post. If you're gonna chime in with a cute little comment, maybe at least read the posts that lead to it.

Don't pretend like you're not ready to die on the hill of defending Fox News.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bison06 said:

I can tell by your comment you didn't actually watch the interview with Chris Wallace.

Because if he did, we wouldn't make that clueless statement. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bison06 said:

I can tell by your comment you didn't actually watch the interview with Chris Wallace.

Just curious where you thought Wallace was to Trump during that interview? Is it because he asked follow-up questions or questioned some obviously false statements? I thought he gave plenty of chances for him to answer things differently and there were plenty of softball questions included as well. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, jdub27 said:

Just curious where you thought Wallace was to Trump during that interview? Is it because he asked follow-up questions or questioned some obviously false statements? I thought he gave plenty of chances for him to answer things differently and there were plenty of softball questions included as well. 

If asking pertinent oppositional questions and not letting him get away with what you call obviously false statement isn't being a fair/tough interviewer then I don't know what is. Without it turning into a debate, which isn't his job, what would you like to have seen more of from Wallace?

I thought it was a fair interview verging on some tougher questions at times, I certainly wouldn't have characterized it as a softball interview.

22 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

I don't need to pretend. Why would I defend a news station? I'm of the opinion that all of the mainstream media outlets are horrifically biased and impossible to discern what is actually happening by watching them.

32 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Fox has HAS gotten a few stories right but on the other hand if u  watch CNN know that the truth is 100% opposite of what they are telling you...if you don't agree just ask George Papadosoulous or Carter Page.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Bison06 said:

If asking pertinent oppositional questions and not letting him get away with what you call obviously false statement isn't being a fair/tough interviewer then I don't know what is. Without it turning into a debate, which isn't his job, what would you like to have seen more of from Wallace?

I thought it was a fair interview verging on some tougher questions at times, I certainly wouldn't have characterized it as a softball interview.

I misinterpreted your original comment along with combining it with someone else wrote about Wallace not being a friend of Trump.

I would agree that it was a very fair interview overall. I think Wallace did exactly what an interviewer should. But I don't think that should make him "not a friend of Trump". I also don't think Trump handled being challenged on some of his statement very well, some of which he was completely inaccurate on. Overall, it was a good mix of questions. Why he chose to do it outside in the sweltering heat is beyond me though.

• Upvote 2