SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

2 hours ago, Redneksioux said:

Trust in Trump! How did harassing mask wearers go for you yesterday?

I have never harassed a mask wearer. I usually wear a mask when I go into a place of business.

I am far more "hold the media accountable for their ridiculous bull$%!#" than I am "Pro Trump" although at this point I will probably vote for him this time.

3 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Experts predict the unemployment rate to come down to 12.3% tomorrow.

Meanwhile Joe vows to rollback  tax cuts and business  regulations.......makes sense when more small businesses  than we can count have one foot in the grave.

What did the tax cuts get us except sending us further in debt to juice the stock market?  The Trump economy pre-COVID was eerily similar to the 2nd term Obama economy.

4 hours ago, UND1983 said:

Break down each of the articles for us.

How about I just make a blanket statement that Sweden is doing super dooper swell without any evidence at all. 

Then you can look it up and find that isn't true.  Then you can call me out.  

Would that work? 

1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

How about I just make a blanket statement that Sweden is doing super dooper swell without any evidence at all. 

Then you can look it up and find that isn't true.  Then you can call me out.  

Would that work? 

Nope.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wxman91 said:

What did the tax cuts get us except sending us further in debt to juice the stock market?  The Trump economy pre-COVID was eerily similar to the 2nd term Obama economy.

Grew the GDP.  Grew employment until Covid and Dem(Marxist) protests.  

3 hours ago, wxman91 said:

Average household income was up.  Unemployment was down and if you didn’t make money in the stock market the last 3 years, it’s your own fault.  If you didn’t have a high school degree, there is still plenty of opportunity to make $18-$20 per hour in construction jobs.  Money to be made the last 3 years if you wanted.  Still lots of construction going on right now.  

• Upvote 1

Reeedin' long artickles made Trump voters heds hurt!   They like pitchers, like in comic books and don't want to think about them facts, nor syence nor other things other than - OMG he hugged the FLAG!!!   HE"S A REEEL PATRIOT!     I"m going to cry he luves this country SO MUCH he's going to let 250,000 people die and act like it never even happened AKA a media HOAX!

PLEASE!!   HD is right.  (Sorry he actually gave you links to follow and read - I know that's hard idiots)   Trump is a f*cking CARNY and he thinks everyone in the US is a rube walking down the midway and he's trying to prove he's KING of the Carnival in some personal, "it's ALL about ME (AND my re-election!)" pseudo-TV Reality show. 

No - the situation we're in is the virus is exploding across parts the US considered low-risk.  Have to re-open right?  Why isn't Trump "stomping out the fires" like he promised?   Because if you close your eyes while your house is on fire it isn't really on fire anymore!  Or at least he thinks!  Lives are being lost every day while you fiddle Nero and it's going to get FAR worse before it gets better.   DO SOMETHING instead of pretending it's not a problem.   And if you won't - go to hell you self absorbed POS! 

WORD!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Listing copious mainstream media "articles" from totally biased completely anti-Trump sources does not influence my thoughts on the accuracy of your claims about the President or the responses to this virus.

Sorry, but the Pravda-like messages just are not believable.

So, how about suggesting ways to make things a better world on your idea's merits, not on how much you can accuse Trump or how well you can tear him or anyone else down?

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, gfNDfan said:

Reeedin' long artickles made Trump voters heds hurt!   They like pitchers, like in comic books and don't want to think about them facts, nor syence nor other things other than - OMG he hugged the FLAG!!!   HE"S A REEEL PATRIOT!     I"m going to cry he luves this country SO MUCH he's going to let 250,000 people die and act like it never even happened AKA a media HOAX!

PLEASE!!   HD is right.  (Sorry he actually gave you links to follow and read - I know that's hard idiots)   Trump is a f*cking CARNY and he thinks everyone in the US is a rube walking down the midway and he's trying to prove he's KING of the Carnival in some personal, "it's ALL about ME (AND my re-election!)" pseudo-TV Reality show. 

No - the situation we're in is the virus is exploding across parts the US considered low-risk.  Have to re-open right?  Why isn't Trump "stomping out the fires" like he promised?   Because if you close your eyes while your house is on fire it isn't really on fire anymore!  Or at least he thinks!  Lives are being lost every day while you fiddle Nero and it's going to get FAR worse before it gets better.   DO SOMETHING instead of pretending it's not a problem.   And if you won't - go to hell you self absorbed POS! 

WORD!

Crazy to think that Trump had the power to force all those people to go out and get in contact with one another.  

10 hours ago, gfNDfan said:

WORD!

Didn't see you railing on the governors of states where the riots were happening to take the situation under control because the lack of social distancing.  Oh, and the way you end your post is no better than Trump's twitter rants -- even worse. 

52 minutes ago, LuvHockey said:

Listing copious mainstream media "articles" from totally biased completely anti-Trump sources does not influence my thoughts on the accuracy of your claims about the President or the responses to this virus.

So, how about suggesting ways to make things a better world on your idea's merits, not on how much you can accuse Trump or how well you can tear him or anyone else down?

I see. 

So, by denying the authenticity of reliable media sources you feel entitled to keep your head buried either in the sand or in an orifice conveniently located about three feet away.

Well, good luck with that.  

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

I see. 

So, by denying the authenticity of reliable media sources you feel entitled to keep your head buried either in the sand or in an orifice conveniently located about three feet away.

Well, good luck with that.  

You lost most everyone at reliable.

9 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

You lost most everyone at reliable.

Well, from what I've been reading here, it really is not much of a loss.  Although "everyone" is really code for a minority of people who have bought Trump's bizarre rhetoric.  

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, LuvHockey said:

You realize this is option #1 in Trumps playbook, right?   Never in the history of our country has a President ridiculed people like Trump has.  

OK I get it....people are attracted to the fight in him, especially when it's aimed at the 'lib-tards'.   He’s the perfect showman who gives his supporters the performance they want in today's reality TV world mentality.  But underneath all the bluster there's very little content.  Sure, he can ride that wave when things are going well.  But in difficult times such as these his incompetence is glaring.  The act doesn't work.            

I mean look at that recent Hannity interview.  Hannity lobbed softball questions about his plans for the country moving forward.  Trump had no clue how to answer.  He spent the entire interview ripping other people, praising himself, and saying "don’t blame me" for the current situation we're in.    When in Tulsa instead of addressing how he can better people's lives he spent 90% of his speech airing personal grievances, even to the extent of showing his cult followers he could properly drink a glass of water and walk down a ramp.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

22 hours ago, Goon said:
Interesting. 

So basically we're back to the virus being about as deadly as the flu.  IMO, the only numbers that count are hospitalizations and deaths.  The more positive tests without health issues the better because that simply means the virus is not as deadly.  That's a good thing, people.  I hope those lines tracking positive cases and deaths continue to diverge at a rapid rate.

Set the COVID pandemic aside, what happened the last two nights in NYC was a sh*tshow embarrassment (pretty much the entire last month+ has been a circus).  The F-ing looney bin whacks are taking over the country and the Democrat run city governments are doing nothing to restore order.  In fact, they are appeasing the mob by defunding police departments and slashing budgets.  It is Democrats doing this and Democrat "leaders" like AOC are calling for more cuts to the PD.  Normal people are watching this circus and will in no way vote for the Democrats even though many of us believe Trump is an embarrassment.  You won't see us put up Trump yard signs or slapping on bumper stickers because we don't want to have our property vandalized.  We won't answer a poll saying we'll vote for Trump because being outed as a Trump voter is just not worth the harassment.  What will happen is like what happened last time, we'll go to the polls where it is private, hold our noses, and vote for Trump again because the alternative is a party that has been hijacked by whack jobs.

Hopefully by 2024 we've come to our senses and a new Populist party is formed of people from the center of both the Democratic and Republican parties and we can get rid of the whackos on both fringes.

3 minutes ago, Yote 53 said:

Normal people are watching this circus and will in no way vote for the Democrats even though many of us believe Trump is an embarrassment. 

Who, pray tell, do you believe are "normal people"?  Seems like more coded language. 

This ought to be interesting... 

• UNDBIZ changed the title to 2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)
  • UNDBIZ locked this topic
  • UNDBIZ unlocked this topic