SiouxSports.com Forum

2020-21 Football Season

bincitysioux

Anyone else get the email?

Alternate text

Valued Season Ticket Holders, 

Thank you for your patience and for “Staying the Game” for more information on Football Season Tickets. We are ready to seat our football season ticket holders. We are excited to announce that we will be able to award you season ticket for this season and we are able to award you the same number of tickets that you originally purchased. You may not get the exact same seats this season, but we will do our best to seat you near your current seats.

If you no longer want season tickets please email: tickets@theralph.com by noon on Friday January 22nd.

Our goal is to have your football season tickets in the mail to you by February 2nd.

Thank you again for your patience.

3 minutes ago, GoHawks said:

Anyone else get the email?

Alternate text

Valued Season Ticket Holders, 

Thank you for your patience and for “Staying the Game” for more information on Football Season Tickets. We are ready to seat our football season ticket holders. We are excited to announce that we will be able to award you season ticket for this season and we are able to award you the same number of tickets that you originally purchased. You may not get the exact same seats this season, but we will do our best to seat you near your current seats.

If you no longer want season tickets please email: tickets@theralph.com by noon on Friday January 22nd.

Our goal is to have your football season tickets in the mail to you by February 2nd.

Thank you again for your patience.

Yup, got it last evening.  Excited that it appears there will be a season!  Will only be able to get to three games, but can't wait for the SIU game!

27 minutes ago, Sioux95 said:

Any idea if the games will be on midco sn +?

My guess yes.  You may need to buy the app.

Previous announced times for North Dakota home games remain, as well as all four home contests airing on TV. UND's first three home tilts of the season can be seen on MidcoSN, while the finale vs. Missouri State will be aired on the Missouri Valley Football Conference TV Network through ESPN3/+. The road contest at Youngstown State will also air on MVFC TV, and MidcoSN will air the in-state showdown at North Dakota State.  

21 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Excited to get to talk about some football!  I hope that we will get some good coverage from 360 and Tom Miller on the Spring prep for the season.

I also liked the change to the first game of the season.  I was concerned playing Mo State because they were able to play 3 games in the Fall.  This will give us an equal shot against SIU because they didn't play any games either. 

Looking forward to the season! 

• Upvote 1

Wow March 20th is shaping up to potentially be a huge sports day.  UND v NDSU football, UND frozen faceoff hockey game, 2nd day of opening round of NCAA men's BB tournament (its starting on Friday this year not Thursday).  Better reserve my table at BWW now!

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, UND1992 said:

Wow March 20th is shaping up to potentially be a huge sports day.  UND v NDSU football, UND frozen faceoff hockey game, 2nd day of opening round of NCAA men's BB tournament (its starting on Friday this year not Thursday).  Better reserve my table at BWW now!

Pacing oneself that day will be important!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, SkoHawks said:

What? Schedule is playing 8 straight weeks. Only except is vs USD on a Thursday.

Um ... my bad.

When I saw how it was organized I didn't look at dates as much as blocks in the schedule (and thought blocks were weeks).

Yeah, that is eight straight. And that's ... 

tenor.gif

3 hours ago, UND1992 said:

Why subject yourself on this great day to overpriced beer and subpar wings?