SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Minnesota -- Black Friday Gameday

stoneySIOUX

4 minutes ago, Siouxperior said:

I'd like the boys tighten up the D, take fewer chances, protect Scheel. 15 sog for the cake eaters.

The goals will come.

4-2 guys in green (or black)

I know it is prone to happen from time to time, but Tychonick got walked last night on the Gophers’ first goal. 

I expect to see most of those empty Thursday night seats filled with a sea of green white and black tonight.

that will really piss them off. I was reading the gopher site and they were saying they felt uncomfortable last night in their own rink. Love it

be loud and proud to those lucky enough to be there!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Godsmack said:

I know it is prone to happen from time to time, but Tychonick got walked last night on the Gophers’ first goal. 

To me it looked like the forward got in front of him while simultaneously getting fed the puck. Tychonick was watching the puck carrier and the puck. Both und dman were too close together.

19 minutes ago, Siouxperior said:

What's the story with the Senden Hain Smith line? I know Bubs puts them out in a shut down role against top lines when we've got last line change. 

Hoping to see Hain and Senden get on the board more consistently.

Love Smith's game. He's making his shots and staying out of the box.

In terms of possession, they are always really good at holding the puck and playing with strength. Since they were together, I have called them on twitter and in articles, the GMC line because they are so darned dependable (gavin hain, mark senden, cole smith). 

1 hour ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Do the players do stick salutes at road games?

I was thinking about a salute for the UND faithful after the Denver series but then Denver circled up to salute their outnumbered fans after taking 1 of 6 points on the weekend. They might as well hang a participation banner at that rate. 

3 hours ago, MDtoGF said:

In terms of possession, they are always really good at holding the puck and playing with strength. Since they were together, I have called them on twitter and in articles, the GMC line because they are so darned dependable (gavin hain, mark senden, cole smith). 

maybe they should be the "Truck" line....

4 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Do the players do stick salutes at road games?

3 hours ago, siouxfan512 said:

There is a first time for everything

I think that sort of stuff is frowned upon on the road as it tends to become bulletin board (and Twitter) material rather quickly.  

1 minute ago, SiouxFanatic said:

Just a little more involved but not by much! I use a desktop computer to view the source(NCHC.tv, FS North, etc.) stream and then have a software application, in my case Xsplit Broadcaster, which captures audio/video of the computer and streams it to YouTube. 

Link: https://youtu.be/RoAnfryTHAk

As usual, please don’t share stream elsewhere as it is for SiouxSports. 

Let’s go SiouxHawks! :) 

Awesome! Thank you!

2 minutes ago, SiouxFanatic said:

Just a little more involved but not by much! I use a desktop computer to view the source(NCHC.tv, FS North, etc.) stream and then have a software application, in my case Xsplit Broadcaster, which captures audio/video of the computer and streams it to YouTube. 

Link: https://youtu.be/RoAnfryTHAk

As usual, please don’t share stream elsewhere as it is for SiouxSports. 

Let’s go SiouxHawks! :) 

Thanks a ton for this!!