SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Du Saturday Gameday

I have never listened to a pair of worse announcers. Wow was that bad, those guys are just straight up knobs. This is the best DU can get, I mean come on. Makes you respect how Jake and Alex handle themselves on air, they are very complimentary about the other teams. 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, crb1 said:

I have never listened to a pair of worse announcers. Wow was that bad, those guys are just straight up knobs. This is the best DU can get, I mean come on. Makes you respect how Jake and Alex handle themselves on air, they are very complimentary about the other teams. 

They were UND alumni compared to last night.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, crb1 said:

The color guy tonight was on the bachelorette.  That's his hockey knowledge.....never played.....likes hockey......that's who analyzes their hockey games.  

6 minutes ago, crb1 said:

Midco has a professional production with high quality equipment and staff. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

The color guy tonight was on the bachelorette.  That's his hockey knowledge.....never played.....likes hockey......that's who analyzes their hockey games.  

So I'm guessing DU did not get the final rose tonight?

• Upvote 1

Adam Scheel has played terrific to start the season.  Scheel is a great goalie but I believe alot of that has to do with the return of Karl Goehring to the coaching staff.  He did a great job here both as a player and volunteer goalie coach!  Positioning is key to a goaltender and Karl gets his goalies in the right spots to make the difficult save look easy!  

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, SiouxFanatic said:

You must've not had to endure listening to Bruce Ciskie during UND at Duluth games? I'd rather listen to the moron Denver announcers than Ciskie any day of the week. 

Yeah, that guy blows goats when it comes to announcing.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, SiouxFanatic said:

You must've not had to endure listening to Bruce Ciskie during UND at Duluth games? I'd rather listen to the moron Denver announcers than Ciskie any day of the week. 

I'd prefer the DU guys over Ciskie any day.
The DU guys are clueless, but Ciskie just whines non-stop.  He's unbearable.