SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Du Saturday Gameday

UND has already profiled my weekend goal after skating to a double over time win last night, as I get set for a drive from Rawlins, Wyo. for tonight's game. UND was unable to win a similar game, last year at DU, so congrats to the team. Despite the win however, UND needs to have a much improved game overall today. First, the game was registered as a tie nationally and DU registered a point out of it. Secondly, I felt as though Denver won the game overall due to good shot opportunities and controlled the feel of the game. Sometimes goalies have to  be the heroes... Scheel was just that...still UND needs to find the back of the net more and have a convincing win. A Hawk/Sioux loss tonight and DU will have won the series. 

I thought the first was very even and we played well and controlled much of the second. DU took it to us for much of the third with Scheel being a stud. Last five of the third and both OTs, I think UND played well. Glad to see us get the extra point. Good stuff. We stuck right with them and makes me feel good about this team. 

Big, big game tonight. Lots of confidence if we walk out if Magness with 5 points. 

3-2 good guys in Green.

Pinto... Goodness, this kid is due. Thought he really played well last night. He gets two tonight. Adams with the other.