SiouxSports.com Forum

ISU GDT

F'n Hawks

1 minute ago, Longtime fan said:

Wonder if bubba is still thinking about winning the all important  TOP? 

Don't believe we can even get that without isu having ball again. Our first 2/3 drives were quick down the field and everything else has been 3 and out

We will bounce back and win a couple of more games and the final tally for the season will be disappointing, but respectable, 6-5 or 7-4. But this program is not ready to play in the Mizz Valley Conf. No way. No how. We need to get back in the Big Sky and find some coaches that can coach and players with dawg in them. Win the Big Sky conference 3 out 5 years then, maybe think about moving to the Mizz Valley. I am wondering if the boosters and faculty are pressuring Bubba to build a team that the fan base can relate to (upper Midwest home grown kids). I'm all for giving regional kids a chance to play ball, but you also need kids that have played big time ball in major cities against and had sucesss against legit D-1 FBS talent. UND football seems to have a small town, humble pie approach and it shows on the field. 

42 minutes ago, Siouxperman8 said:

If he can stay out of prison he wouldn't last 2 weeks at UND.

Brown has been charged with four felony counts of blackmail, four felony counts of identity theft and two misdemeanor counts of criminal false communication.

Oh , so maybe a NDSU candidate? 

5 minutes ago, Old School Guy said:

We will bounce back and win a couple of more games and the final tally for the season will be disappointing, but respectable, 6-5 or 7-4. But this program is not ready to play in the Mizz Valley Conf. No way. No how. We need to get back in the Big Sky and find some coaches that can coach and players with dawg in them. Win the Big Sky conference 3 out 5 years then, maybe think about moving to the Mizz Valley. I am wondering if the boosters and faculty are pressuring Bubba to build a team that the fan base can relate to (upper Midwest home grown kids). I'm all for giving regional kids a chance to play ball, but you also need kids that have played big time ball in major cities against and had sucesss against legit D-1 FBS talent. UND football seems to have a small town, humble pie approach and it shows on the field. 

Conference affiliation has nothing to do with it. UND should not go back to the Big Sky Conference when they’re ready to officially join the more regionally appropriate MVFC next season 

I mean, I’m sure you’re not being serious. UND needs to up their competitive level across the board whether in the BSC or MVFC and that always starts with the head coach.