SiouxSports.com Forum

ISU GDT

F'n Hawks

You know... the “home” game experience, student seating, sponsors, announcer, etc. all are now pushed way, way back...

Time to go back to the basics... I know the teams can practice all week and the plays are perfect.. then things fall apart in the game.... but ???

• Downvote 1

C’mon Hawks.  2nd Half rally... settle down and chisel back ... no other option .... Make a pitching change (BB) maybe... take the shackles off Griebel... get Cam touches. Force two turnovers and win a nail-biter.  Lez-GO !!!! 
How bout a little faith in these players... I think y’all care a ton, but post too fast. They can’t read this til after but it would be nice for them to not feel ripped to shreds by the only ones who do care.   ️  GO HAWKS !!!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hawks_Win_Again said:

C’mon Hawks.  2nd Half rally... settle down and chisel back ... no other option .... Make a pitching change (BB) maybe... take the shackles off Griebel... get Cam touches. Force two turnovers and win a nail-biter.  Lez-GO !!!! 
How bout a little faith in these players... I think y’all care a ton, but post too fast. They can’t read this til after but it would be nice for them to not feel ripped to shreds by the only ones who do care.   ️  GO HAWKS !!!!!

That’s right!! Let’s go Hawks! 

8 minutes ago, Hawks_Win_Again said:

Heck let’s just not keep score then.  

Yay team!  Let’s be good tryers!