SiouxSports.com Forum

ISU GDT

F'n Hawks

20 minutes ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Conference affiliation has moving to do with it. UND should not go back to the Big Sky Conference when they’re ready to officially join the more regionally appropriate MVFC next season 

I mean, I’m sure you’re not being serious. UND needs to up their competitive level across the board whether in the BSC or MVFC and that always starts with the head coach. 

I just see butt whoopins waiting for us in the MVFC in current form.  I agree the coach sets the tone 100%. However, if you recruit kids passionate and able to play at a high level, they can make a coach look good.

1 minute ago, Old School Guy said:

I just see butt whoopins waiting for us in the MVFC in current form.  I agree the coach sets the tone 100%. However, if you recruit kids passionate and able to play at a high level, they can make a coach look good.

Football's about coaching.  Not too many 5 stars at the FCS level.

19 minutes ago, Midwestern Hawk said:

Football's about coaching.

I agree 100%. But if your pu an Indy Car driver in a  1974 Pinto...its still a Pinto. Read my previous post I said, we need 'coaches that can coach'. That also includes being able to scheme, adjust in game, motivate, and coaching avg players to become good players. 

• Upvote 1