SiouxSports.com Forum

Missouri State Predictions

UND Fan

2 hours ago, Longtime fan said:

24-23 UND. 

Ive stated my concerns over Rudolph and the predictability.  

What's the chance that unds first play will be Santiago straight up the middle? 

I mean, what's wrong with using our best asset? We are a running team. Set the tone against a particular squishy defense. 

17 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

I mean, what's wrong with using our best asset? We are a running team. Set the tone against a particular squishy defense. 

That's what Misery St will expect, let's pass on the 1st play, and everyone that watches our game films will expect the same.

Dont get me wrong here, running is supposed to be our strenght, but we have enough talent to mix it up. Studs could have a really great year, and so should our running backs. We can't afford to play to just win by running. Sure that may work with most teams, and then guess what, you get in the habit of just barely winning, and then there's the chance we could loose a close one because we let the opponent hang around. Sure, I'm a HOMER, but that aside, this team has the potential to make a deep run. We need to be prepared for the teams that are going to give us a big challenge and hopefully the playoffs. 

We need to win this game.  We don't want to play SD the next weekend at 0-2 like last year.